Discontinued G43 and SledGhammer

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
@Terpenetime haha amazing I should have checked out his forum one more time thanks for sharing that. I see you are in platoon 1, I found my name in platoon 2. Maybe let us know when you order as it would help figure out where he is on the list. I'll do the same when my order is placed.

Happy day, I thought for sure I'd need to wait longer so this is great news!
:rockon:

Terpenetime

@Creeper Yes, I’m in Platoon 1 and I placed my order last night :clap:

Bud has pre-built around 15 G43/SledGhammers so the time between order and delivery will inevitably be somewhat shorter for Platoon 1 than subsequent Platoons, albeit only by a week if he meets his production target.

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
@Terpenetime awesome! Did you go for the mod or sled version? I'm thinking mod for myself but I really don't know much about the sled version.

Creeper,

Terpenetime

@Creeper I have a mod version that I bought secondhand so I’ve gone for the SledGhammer.

The mod version allows you to alter the voltage and gives you a built in battery meter and timer, which I do find useful at times. The sled version is simpler to use but apparently just as effective, which is to say VERY! I understand that the beta testers have found themselves reaching for the sled version more often, although whether that will remain true over time is obviously too early to say. Either way you can’t go wrong.

The G43 is without doubt my favourite and most regularly used vape, although I’ve got a Tetra P80 and a Nomad I in build so it’ll be interesting to see what I think in a month or two.

@Lozo glad to have been of service! Enjoy!! :clap:

Creeper

deep in the matrix...
@Terpenetime thanks so much for your help. I'll ask Bud if I can grab both the mod and sled lol.

I fell in love with the design when I saw it as an electronic version of the ELEV8R which is my favourite daily driver for the past little while. Basically I want to use the G43 to replace the quartz heating tip. Also just got a really nice 17" double honeycomb water pipe that cools even the most massive hits... man oh man I'm excited. :D

SquirrelMaster

@Terpenetime thanks so much for your help. I'll ask Bud if I can grab both the mod and sled lol.

I fell in love with the design when I saw it as an electronic version of the ELEV8R which is my favourite daily driver for the past little while. Basically I want to use the G43 to replace the quartz heating tip. Also just got a really nice 17" double honeycomb water pipe that cools even the most massive hits... man oh man I'm excited. :D
Sounds like you'll need a Y adapter so you can hit both versions at the same time and test those cooling abilities.

virtualpurple

Sorry I’m a little dialed out and unclear, are there still sled versions being offered for sale or have all those spots been claimed?

virtualpurple,
Top Bottom