Discontinued G43 and SledGhammer

LabPong

The "Sledgehammer" is the "Sled G-43 version" or the 2nd version of the G-43. It is the original design of the G43 rig vape. But the first attempt at the G43 was actually a handheld unit with a small j-hook as the mouth piece coming out of an aluminum box that contained the heater, battery, and bowl.

Also, I believe this vape is now released.....though a slow release.

LabPong,
Reactions: lookhigh

Matty

You have to sign up....then tag in the VLF thread with @VapeCritic with using the @ sign in the upper text editing menu when you write the message in that thread.

I had to change my email address, and then changed it back to the original I used to signup, before it let me post. Not sure why... shrug

Matty,

Darr1

He didn't send them out, though I don't know why, most probably just ran out of time. I expect the next group to go up this weekend or Monday at the latest.
Thanks @Cl4ud3 appreciate the info , had one of those moments thought maybe somehow I'd missed it

Darr1,
Reactions: Creeper

Xclerk

The Universe is our endless supply
I think I got a little bit of a wait as im on platoon 6. Although I see the first went pretty fast. Getting excited. Missed out the first time around and had to live vicariously via forums lol. Soon. This years is gna be a big year for my VAS collection

sickmanfraud

To those who have the mod version is a one battery mod (I know that bud sells P80's for the G43) useful or would 2-3 batteries in a mod be a better bet?

I expect to put the Tubo firmware on my mod and run the G-43 on a long Cruise and just let it warm up for the first 3 minutes. Is a one battery mod worthwhile for the G-43 or would I be switching constantly?

At the recommended 11 Watts of power, how long does the battery last?

Top Bottom