L1 FuckCombustion Play It Forward December - CONTEST 4

thesoloman

I think your fovorite peice is your Contrabasso vertical funnel recycler. the whirlpool is vertical like a wheel turning and it took you a long time to get it but its really about tha vertical whirlpool that you like. theres B and C :brow::D
Edit: just kidding you like the HAMM
the best one of the 50+ i have. Hamm has it figured out. worth every penny, all 100,000 of them../QUOTE]

Last edited:
thesoloman,
Reactions: TommydCat
Idk I think the piece that I saw you get the most excited about was the HD motorcycle piece. And why it's your favorite? Because it's fucking awesome!! Lol that's all I got. But idk if you had actually acquired this piece? But you said it could have just been a picture so idk.

VapeNStone,

Caligula

Maximus
Alcohol... probably a type of rice wine. Its from Vietnam. It tastes primarily of the alcohol and Chinese herbal medicine?

Having a Vietnamese wife better pay off... I need some glass!

Edit: fucking hell.

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
nope, not the contra, but its #2 and best recycler... so close. You are second and win if no one really gets it...

Alcohol... probably a type of rice wine. Its from Vietnam. It tastes primarily of the alcohol and Chinese herbal medicine?

Having a Vietnamese wife better pay off... I need some glass!

Edit: fucking hell.

yes, it seemed to take seconds to get this one, so i changed it...

PhotoRider,
Reactions: Caligula

way2

I think I've seen you say your BL octobong is your fave due to its functionality? Total guess though...you have so many how could you really narrow it down to one? :)

way2,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
My favorite...maybe yours too!!! I find the DG's give ultra-incredible performance, love the heavy glass and overall simplicity of design. Nothing I've tried matched my impression of the DG frit. JMO;-)
24zx6bk.jpg

Last edited:

Madcap79

Jack of all trades, master of none.
Mothership Faberge Egg (SM)

Because it beautifully simplistic and has just the right amount of diffusion.

PS. Your collection is AMAZING! :o:o:o

Madcap79,

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
Members ---- some are asking me why I changed the questions midstream and why I didn’t allow others to win on guesses. Well, the first guess that member won all three. Now the cat is out and anybody could just copy those answers. So that member gets all three items. I simply gave him his choice and changed to allow others to win. I believe that is fair, if I followed the rules I setup he would take all three items. Both of us were OK with one and changing the contest. I think that is fair - is there issues with this because I am open to other solutions

Enchantre

Oil Painter
No problem here! I just haven't gone through the glass thread yet... I know you love your glass!

Enchantre,

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
No issues here. It's your contest, your rules. Imho.
Agreed! It's been interesting, fun, and rewarding! Many many thanks to PR for spicing up our lives!

Snappo,

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
Is it the Mothership swing skillet dabber???

I only come up with that because it's seems to be the dirtiest in ur pics. Tells me it gets some heavy use possibly?!?!?

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Reactions: Enchantre

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
I would have guessed the Hamm hurricane recycler but you said the contra was your favourite recycler. I'm assuming it doesn't have top spot since it's a lot of effort to clean something that large.

After that I was going to guess that your favourite piece is the Pulse Glass Multi Honeycomb as I remember you saying not too long ago that it was your favourite piece to use with the cloud, but since you hinted that your favourite piece might not be the most functional I'm not going to go with that one. IMHO you could never call honeycomb discs anything but functional.

My entry for this competition is going to be my favourite of your pieces which is "Herbie the Spider". If I got that right then I'm hoping the reason you love it is the same as me which is because he looks like he's been frozen mid-crawl with his feet up in the air. However I'm guessing he probably isn't a favourite of @dorkus_molorkus because he has to evict some of Herbie's more deadly cousins from under his toilet seat on a regular basis.

With such awesome collection it wasn't easy to pick a favourite, that beautiful array of glass is truly a sight to behold. Also thanks for all the competitions PR, they've been fun.

Detonator

OK I know the answer to this....... Which Bong is your favorite? Too Easy !

th_zps9d9f5cc4.jpg

Your Favorite Bong is the next one you going to Buy.... It is made by an artist you haven't heard of yet but he is very good and making some cool stuff. I think you might like this one-

221900_1737450593136_7401565_n_zps683f9f49.jpg

But the one that really scream your name to me is this new copper covered one in the middle. I dont know if you own any copper bongs but they seem like the new "Thing" for fancy glass buyers like yourself.

1386006_739970496029491_647537008_n_zpsa930dfde.jpg

His mosyt amazing Bong has got to be this one-

36432_133533430013675_6232177_n1_zpsfc5364ae.jpg

36432_133533420013676_1923428_n_zps119c7c7c.jpg

Any way I dont really know this artist but he made me some cool custom stuff and shipped it quick. If you like him you can see more of his stuff here - http://www.cripskillz.com/glass/

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I don't know who the artist is on this piece pr but I'm pretty sure it's my fav in your collection. Don't know why but I just love it! Just beautiful work!
73ekqYR.png

Last edited:

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

JoDa Glassworks
Glass Blower
I don't believe it's a recycler. His fav recycler was already guessed but not his fav piece overall.

VaPeD&CoNfUsEd,
Top Bottom