L1 FuckCombustion Play It Forward December - CONTEST 4

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
I received my prize today and I am blown away. The piece looked really nice in the pictures, but it's even better up close and personal and bigger than I thought, which is a plus. I had a chance to use it with my EVO real quick today and I loved it. I can't thank @PhotoRider enough. You are an awesome person. Thank you so much!

PhotoRider

Diagnosed with level 11 G.A.S.
ok Ricky got both answers correct. The Jahnny Rise Alien is my favorite piece and because we connected personally on life's experience of traveling. I connect with well travelled people. I have found the more traveled you are, the more open minded you are and less judgmental of others... At least in my experience. Besides i love traveling :)

Ok, Ricky you get your pick... Is it ok to let the member that guessed the Contrabasso Snake wheel recycler as third since you got both?

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Thanks for the cool contests PR and thanks to @Madcap79 and @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd for the congratulations. Of course I'm cool with letting @thesoloman have third pick. I'd noticed you'd said he could probably have it and I'd never dream of taking that away from him, that just wouldn't be in the FC spirit.

I'll take C, it looks like a beaut and thanks again. I'm totally stoked.

Detonator

but I told you the true meaning of................. jus kiddin! dang I lost again!

oh fuck it...................Congrats to the big wienners Wooot !

Detonator,
Reactions: Richy
Top Bottom