Fuck you !!!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Last I checked, subway was not using any organic ingredients, and was owned by pepsico who contributes to anti-gmo labeling campaigns. Fuck subway!

And fuck not believing that a corporation can be a positive force in the marketplace!
Because if that's true then we're all fucking doomed.

:peace:
I was referring to the food only. Not politics.

The food sucks is what I"m saying. Fuckin' burrito is always too cold to melt the fuckin' cheese. Fuck that.:rant:

grokit

well-worn member
Fuckin' mcnuggets, yummy!

Chicken-McNugget-Fibers13.jpg

It's just kind of weird, because y'know, chickens don't have hair...
http://www.naturalnews.com/041655_Chicken_McNuggets_strange_fibers_microscope_images.html

I heard that KFC chickens grow up in just a matter of weeks, and have three breasts.

grokit

well-worn member
I was referring to the food only. Not politics.

The food sucks is what I"m saying. Fuckin' burrito is always too cold to melt the fuckin' cheese. Fuck that.:rant:

I'm not sure I've even been to a chipotles. I remember a place called baja fresh I really liked, they were like in&out no freezers to be found anywhere.

Btw disclaimer subway's not owned by the evil pepsico, they never were and pepsi got rid of yum brands back in the '90s anyways. Subway's owned by doctor's associates inc, which evidently are liars because the are " not affiliated with, nor endorsed by, any medical organization", and are the same two guys that started the chain. And they contributed to the anti-gmo campaigns as well; what else would you expect from the "2010 worst restaurant of the year".

ogcook

Fuck new users that can't just read a thread and grasp their head around concepts. The company is doing the best it can and you're not fucking special for using an adapter without a screen in it! :doh:
Some threads...
But also FUCK THE LAW! Too long has cannabis been illegal.

poonman

Fuck this day period

Exactly what I'm doing .
Fucking this day .
I'll be trying to read up on this Fuckin thread while doing some Fuckin amazing vaping .

This page started off well ,
from 3 tits to a penis prick , and a Mcfight to boot .

Good Fuckin thread @Iwien .
and
O ya , maybe FUCKIN FC can KEEP ME FUCKIN ALERTED on this FUCKIN thread .
I always get ' alertis interruptis ' for some Fuckin reason , and then I have a ton of posts to catch up on .

Aw , that felt Fuckin good !

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Fuck allllllllllllllllll things being made out of plastic now instead of metal. Fuck that they cost more money then metal and break waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more often. Three years on a sink faucet that was expensive...three on a toilet cause of calcium buildup inside that coudn't be removed, three on my shower washer thingy that is expensive to fix. I guess I need new valves now that I destroyed one turning off the water cause even those fuckers are plastic...are you kidding me.

I can't wait, NOT, to drive a plastic car....fuckin' people and there profit margins. It is way out of hand. Products are shit and we pay more.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Fuck new users that can't just read a thread and grasp their head around concepts. The company is doing the best it can and you're not fucking special for using an adapter without a screen in it! :doh:
Some threads...
But also FUCK THE LAW! Too long has cannabis been illegal.

HAHAHA!!! AND FUCK THOSE WHO KNOW EVERYTHING AND CONSIDER THEMSELVES VAPOR MASTER AFTER A MONTH OF VAPING. THEN GET CHEERED ON BECAUSE THEY REPLACED A FEMALE ADAPTER WITH WHAT?

A SLIGHTLY SMALLER FEMALE ADAPTER IN WHICH DOES WHAT?

NOTHING!!!

AND THE CROWD GOES NUTS! :clap:

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
So, I'm normally the one to try to see the positive in a situation (my posts will generally speak to this point)... give a benefit of the doubt to things.

I've oft said that (mutilation of Occam's Razor here) that "Never atribute to maliciiousness nor deceipt, what could otherwise be easily explained by human error/mistake/stupidity."

And then I went all "cynical-bastard" last night.

So, Fuck Me. Fuck Me for giving in to the voice that normally which I try to be so vocal against. Fuck me for being cynical. Fuck me for presuming the worst and not giving a people a chance first. Fuck me for not giving the benefit of the doubt. Fuck me for not expecting hope from the world around me.

[SIDENOTE: This is NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM affects my previously expressed opinion on facebook nor the base that surrenders their privacy to them.

I'm repentant about my tone... not stupid.]

Last edited:
Top Bottom