Fuck you !!!

lwien

What's her phone number?
:brow:

Not my cup a tea, but have it grokit.

R2DKIM8.jpg

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
To all the sheep ... fuck you! I almost feel bad saying that cause they're all so helpless but come on.

Think for yourself and question authority
Shhhhhhh, don't bother the sheep. They are busy lining up to pay their carbon taxes, including reparations to third world countries for weather damage, and trying to sign up for O'Bama Care, er, the ACA . . .

To put it back in fucking context...:rolleyes:
There was a post above this one :
Fuck you ^ Cyberman!
which contained nothing but the word delete,which it seems a mod/admin promptly did,thereby rendering my post as 'somewhat' mysterious(sorta what the fuck is Havelock on today kinda like)...:huh:
In general i hate fucking mystery(literature/certain entertainments excepted!):cuss:,so i quoted the whole fucking post to make it fucking make fucking sense again!:p
Also fuck you all for not being able to smell the lovely odour coming from my chocolatechipped cookies made with cannabutter cooling on a rack...:dog::brow::wave:

Last edited:

lwien

In 2014, on January 1, Colorado will have recreational cannabis available for sale. I'd say that's a pretty damn good start for the year, eh?

It's going to be interesting to watch what happens with this experiment. Other states are going to be watching and if all goes well, I have no doubt that many will follow suit.

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
For Coloradoans' it's just peachy...hopefully, some headway is made for the other 48 states. I live in the other "legal" state, but being the overly paranoid person I can be, I just don't trust giving any info about myself to any "store" that will want to sell me cannabis. The store may be trusted, but where else the "info" goes, may be less trustworthy.

When the Fed's finally get rid of these bullshit laws, then I might embrace local store purchases...maybe...:)

Last edited:
Shrike,

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Not worried too much about being busted...you're right that there aren't any cases I've heard of, it's just my distrust of my or your "info" floating around where we would not want it to be.

Guess it's probably too late already...computers, databases, ObamaCare, NSA, etc...etc...

Privacy is another casualty that probably will never be resuscitated. Doesn't mean I'm not going to bitch about it, though. :)

I think you and I are in the same age bracket...we both know how things have changed, we've watched them change...and there ain't shit we can do about it.

R.I.P privacy...we knew and loved you. I envy the people being born right now...they will never know privacy...hence...they will not miss it like we do/will.

Fuck rants! And fuck me for ranting!!:nod::horse:

Top Bottom