Fuck you !!!

basement farmer

My face is melting...
One of the funniest uses of the F bomb (in my experience) was from a story my old man told me of when he was in the Army in the early 60's.

He was in n the Old Guard (3rd Infantry Regiment) out of Fort Myer. The same dudes who drove the caissons for JFK's funeral procession and stand at the Tomb of the Unknowns.

Anyway, he tells of a cadre hall where there was a very solemn picture of Custer's Last Stand. On the back of it, for those who knew to look, was printed in bold lettering "WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THESE INDIANS COME FROM?"

They even had the quasi-propaganda frames hanging in places here and there when I went thru basic in '85. So, for some reason I get a chuckle out of it when I remember it.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
black_fri_brain.png

Fuck 'em all, including macy's and apple it's not just walmart:

http://www.alternet.org/economy/scrooge-and-american-companies?paging=off&current_page=1#bookmark

Happy happy gobble gobble, hope everybody has a great feast today :tup:
http://m.nydailynews.com/1.334059

Yeah I needed the deal on that throw away Chinese crap so bad I killed another human being to get it :rolleyes:
And fuck Wal-Mart anyway! Obviously they are toxic to any small or even ethical business in the area they chose to open. They don't provide healthcare or adequate pay to employees, so each store is a drain on the community it "serves" even if you don't shop there. Tax dollars for assistance to employees, so the hayseed fuckwits that run this corp can stack another billi!

If that stampede shit was going down at a store I was working at, these motherfuckers would be feeling the wrath the store's high pressure firehose. See how much fight remains in below freezing temps! If I witnessed a co-worker wounded like that, I would've commandeered a shotgun from the sporting goods dept. If anyone touched the EMTs/victim their Friday would be a fuck of a lot blacker. RIP to that poor bastard.

Last edited:

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Alright so instead of "fuck you", i gotta change it up a little.. Last night i was driving to my grandmothers to see my dad who is up north for tha weekend. Well, i decided, i worked a hard shift, ill set up my dbv and vape on my 45 minute drive. It was all hood until a was a mile away and a realize im being followed by a cop. I have only one tail light. FUCK! I literally threw my dbv, still on and plugged in, onto my floor mat and covered it up with my backpack (with #16 and my high schools logo) he pulls me over and i was trippin. Told me my light was out, i told him "i know im going to my grandmas and me and my dad are gunna work on it" he says to wait up he comes back. Brings me my license and insurance, asks my age (dude, you had my license?) and then tells me they're having a saturation night and to stop driving around with a missing taillight. I drove away, only to see my grinder with a sticker that says "cannabis" is on my passenger in plain sight.. So THANK YOU COP that must've loved cannabis..

poonman

Alright so instead of "fuck you", i gotta change it up a little.. Last night i was driving to my grandmothers to see my dad who is up north for tha weekend. Well, i decided, i worked a hard shift, ill set up my dbv and vape on my 45 minute drive. It was all hood until a was a mile away and a realize im being followed by a cop. I have only one tail light. FUCK! I literally threw my dbv, still on and plugged in, onto my floor mat and covered it up with my backpack (with #16 and my high schools logo) he pulls me over and i was trippin. Told me my light was out, i told him "i know im going to my grandmas and me and my dad are gunna work on it" he says to wait up he comes back. Brings me my license and insurance, asks my age (dude, you had my license?) and then tells me they're having a saturation night and to stop driving around with a missing taillight. I drove away, only to see my grinder with a sticker that says "cannabis" is on my passenger in plain sight.. So THANK YOU COP that must've loved cannabis..

Have you seen this one ?
I thought of this when I read your post .
http://news.ca.msn.com/canada/pot-smoking-mountie-has-uniform-seized-by-rcmp-1

I have another seasonal "fuck you"... Those goddamn fake duraflame firelogs! The smell of burning garbage lingers over my neighborhood thanks to these fuckers! The good sheeple believe that it is an environmentally friendly option because the actual carbon emitted from burning one isn't bad... They fail to conciser the footprint of the manufacturing process, packaging, and long-distance hauling...

I digress. I wouldn't care if a fucking angel gets it's wings every time one is lit, they still stink.

All you people afraid of actual fires, amazon offers a range of sweet DVDs of crackling fireplaces. That is what you should be rocking.

vapomancer

I have another seasonal "fuck you"... Those goddamn fake duraflame firelogs! The smell of burning garbage lingers over my neighborhood thanks to these fuckers! The good sheeple believe that it is an environmentally friendly option because the actual carbon emitted from burning one isn't bad... They fail to conciser the footprint of the manufacturing process, packaging, and long-distance hauling...

I digress. I wouldn't care if a fucking angel gets it's wings every time one is lit, they still stink.

All you people afraid of actual fires, amazon offers a range of sweet DVDs of crackling fireplaces. That is what you should be rocking.

I started my first flue-fire in the wood burning at my parents' cabin after a 2 months worth of renters used duraflames . They had a whole wood-shed full of 1.5 cords of wood that i had split and stacked , as well as huge bin full of kindling also split with my own , blistered , hands . The first renters of the season were nice enough to leave the case of duraflames that they'd brought with them for all subsequent renters to use in their ultimate goal of coating the whole stack with gummy , smelly , combustible ( Fuck Combustion ! ) goo . Needless to say , watching flames shoot out of the top of the chimney and internal joints was exciting . I also forgot all of the proper procedures for dealing with this scary situation ,( http://www.wikihow.com/Extinguish-a-Chimney-Fire ) but I did close the damper and proceed to circle the stove with a fire extinguisher for the next 30 min ...

anyways , I heartily support the above seasonal " fuck you "

FUCK YOU DURAFLAME !!!!!!!!!!!

vakedcow

Gentle cow vaper and halloween kiddo
congrats man and also:
fuck work projects that call you back from holidays ... which you just had to take this year ....so that the manager can't be blamed for you taking vacation days over to next year...
fuck companies that don't know what they want, it's either safe money or deliver good work.. not both for FUCKS sake ! :hmm:

that helped, startin to feel better now... :spliff:

kindbeats

Terps Up, Temps Down
FUCK you, United States Postal Service! A package with all of my shatter was supposed to be delivered today and it never showed (even though it was paid for and guaranteed to be delivered by noon). Now my Christmas gift to myself won't be here until Thursday at the very earliest. Choke on a bag of Christmas dicks, USPS! :cuss:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Somewhere in America a postal employee is thanking kindbeats for his generous gift of shatter for the superb job of delivering his mail to him all year...

Thank you kindbeats... it's selfless generosity like yours', that restores my faith in humanity...:clap:

Sorry...I know they're all pukes at the USPS...:puke:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
UPS too...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...tem-overload-delays-holiday-packages/4194637/

Thousands of holiday gifts won't arrive by Christmas after an unpredictably large number of packages overwhelmed UPS, the world's largest package delivery service.

"The volume of air packages in our system exceeded the capacity of our network, as demand was much greater than the forecast," UPS spokeswoman Natalie Godwin said Tuesday. "As a a result a small percentage of shipments are delayed and will not be delivered today."

Godwin would not say how many packages had been delayed, but the delays are nationwide.

UPS drivers will deliver packages on Christmas Eve, but will not deliver on Christmas Day. Workers at the company's Louisville hub will work on Wednesday night to sort packages so they can be delivered on Thursday. she said.

"We are using every available resource to get packages delivered," she said.

Customers hit by delays carped online and posted their tracking details on Twitter.

@LaneDouglas of Bethesda, Md. wrote "#Amazon Prime doesn't mean jack when #UPS tells you they had a carrier delay."

A woman in Saginaw, Tex., posted a tracking receipt that showed an order placed with The Disney Store on Dec. 17 won't arrive until after Christmas even though the items left Tennessee and arrived in nearby Fort Worth, Tex. at 8:05 p.m. Dec. 20.

UPS last week reported delays in the Dallas-Fort Worth area after severe weather hit the region. Godwin says the majority of customers who received notices last week of delays should receive their packages today. UPS does not guarantee Christmas delivery for ground shipping after Dec. 11.

Top Bottom