Fuck you !!!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
f3x280.jpg

grokit

well-worn member
Sore losers lol. But where the fuck did they get 20 million billion nickels?

Last edited:
grokit,
Reactions: RUDE BOY

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Fuck hoaxes . . .

http://www.snopes.com/politics/satire/samsung.asp

• To pay off a billion dollars in nickels would require 20 billion of those coins. That amount would require Samsung to obtain the equivalent of all the nickels struck by the U.S. Mint in the last several decades. (In 2011, for example, the U.S. Mint produced less than one billion nickels, and 2010 less than half a billion.) Samsung would have to round up virtually every nickel in circulation to acquire over $1 billion worth of those coins, a feat that could hardly be accomplished without having a significant impact on the U.S. monetary system.
  • A single nickel weights 5 grams (about .011 pounds), so a billion dollars' worth of nickels would weigh in at about 110,000 tons. That load would far exceed the carrying capacity of 30 or so trucks (requiring each truck to carry over 3,600 tons, or more than 7.2 million lbs. each). Even if the considerable weight of the trucks themselves weren't taken into account, the equivalent of about 2,755 eighteen-wheeler trucks, each hauling 40 tons' worth of nickels, would be needed to transport the weight of that many coins (and even that calculation still doesn't take into account the volume of physical space needed to assemble, transport, and store 20 billion nickels).

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Fuck you to my "friends" that call me a stuck up snob or turning to vaping and quitting combustion. Mind you i use as medicine and only medicine, turned to vaping for the health benefits. "Friends" have been talking shit that im too cool for smoking and all this. They're the ones that quit talking to me and ignoringe when im offering to vape them beyond belief? What up to all my Minnesota Vaporists.

syrupy

Authorized Buyer
FUCK YOU COMBUSTION!!!!

Pre-heated my DBV, then forgot to dial it back down before inserting the wand. Instantly from the taste I knew what happened, and pulled it out to be confronted by a hot orange glow from the bowl. Ashcatcher is full of dirty milk. Yuck.

And if you say this should be in the DBV thread, well eff you too!

KidFated.

Unknown Member
FUCK YOU COMBUSTION!!!!

Pre-heated my DBV, then forgot to dial it back down before inserting the wand. Instantly from the taste I knew what happened, and pulled it out to be confronted by a hot orange glow from the bowl. Ashcatcher is full of dirty milk. Yuck.

And if you say this should be in the DBV thread, well eff you too!
Draw faster? ;) i sadly did this with mine recently.. Cleaned everything and a new screen. What a bitch!

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Fuck Black Friday and Fuck Wal-Mart.
give thanks, love your friends and family.

there are a few versions of this floating around, but if you do find yourself in a wal-mart or target, follow one man's path

Dear Mrs. Woolf,

Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Woolf, are listed below and are "documented by our video surveillance cameras":

1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.

2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5- minute intervals.

3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted in management getting involved causing management to lose time and costing the company money.

5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to reserve a bag of chips.

6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers they could come in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department - to which twenty children obliged.

8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?' Emergency Medics were called.

9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose. 10. September

10: While handling guns in the Sports department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.

12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed the fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!

15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where the fitting room was. And last, but not least:

16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in here.' One of the Staff passed out.

Top Bottom