Fuck you !!!

Tweek

Korean Walnut cakes are where it's at.

There is so much toxic waste in China, from their various manufacturing and recycling sectors that moon cakes are the least of their worries.

Edit: Here is a shop in Toronto making walnut cakes. It's a cool little process, and they are awesome fresh:

Last edited:

lwien

So I went to the ophthalmologist for an eye exam and to check out my prescription for new glasses. She took one look at me and said, "Oh, you got blepharitis." And I said, " I got...........what?" "You've got blepharitis." And I'm thinkin'..............WTF??? I got a fucking colonoscopy in a few weeks and I gotta deal with fucking blepharitis. What in the fuck is that? I just came in here for goddamn glasses and you're telling me I have some blepharitis. Well..............fuck you too.

Actually, I didn't say that, but I sure as hell was thinkin' it. Turns out it's no big deal. Just gotta get some baby shampoo and wash my eyes with it along with some warm compresses twice a day and apply some antibiotic stuff to my eyelids. Fuck. I gotta drag my ass into the shower once a day, and now I gotta do this shit too?

Not only that, but she wouldn't check my eyes for a new prescription until this issue has settled down.

I went in to get new fucking glasses and I walk out with fucking blephashit.

So now that i've fucking whined my ass off about a non-life threatening inflammation, I can now settle back down into kvetching about my fucking colonoscopy. :myday: Got my fridge stocked up with Gatorade, apple juice and white cranberry juice and I've got boxes of these little beef and chicken bullion cubes along with boxes of jello being that I have to be on a clear liquid diet for 48 hours (two whole fucking days) before the procedure. My colon is going to be soooooo fucking clean that the doc should be able to see his reflection in my asshole !!! :cool:

Last edited:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
2exbgid.jpg

dorkus_molorkus

I got ocular blephartis as well. Makes my eyes twitch like a motherfucker, but never when I am the shops, so I never remember to buy the baby shampoo.

I cant see anywhere that it does any damage to your eye,
and the fact the odd person thinks I am having a stroke or something makes it fun.:D

I have cameras in both ends at various times, and I gotta say that if you have a have a 'procedure'.
Thems the 'procedures' I like.

The bum one was the worst, but on a scale of pleasantness, I give it an 8/10.

2 points lost for having a sore ass afterwards for a bit. (they did a roid raid)

But the goop to make me poop was no big deal. The fasting wasnt hard.
Fuckers were on time on the day, they even asked me how much I drink and vape/smoke in order to adjust the level anesthesia required. (I believe they set the dial to 11 for me. :rockon:)

In and fucken out like a gangsta. totally oblivious to being violated, till I got home. See roid raid comment above
Awesome!

Had the camera down the gullet twice. I Have to say, Ima massive fan of this one.
Very pleasant, 10/10 for no fuss, no drama, painless, stressless.

Rating becomes an 11/10 if you stop for beers on the way home before the meds totally wear off.:tup:

Good luck with all man.
Im sure itll be awesome!

Oh I believe the baking soda was for your colon cleaning, not your eyes. No wonder you have eyesight issues.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Fuck all of these elite corporations trying to remove humans from the equation*.

Wtf is the master plan here? A final solution perhaps?

Oops I think I just validated godwin's law again.

original.jpg

*I just spent wasted a portion of my life in a very unsatisfying interaction with at&t...

Last edited:
Top Bottom