Fuck you !!!

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Ok fuck you all who can't follow the rules as this is the fuck you thread...so fuck you tweek, grokit, mom and the maker of the thread LW.

Now fuck nigel you know why...

Fuck all of you all over again for not making me vape this morning to late now I did and am fine but geeze must you make me suffer all fuckin' day..............you all fuckin' suck.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
WTF? Well fuck you too Dreamerr for not asking someone to give you a "vake up call" daily. WTF, you need a volunteer? Fine. I fucking volunteer. Except when I forget. Because seriously, I cannot understand how the hell you can possibly forget!!! :shrug: It's the first thing I think of once my coffee has set in a tiny bit. :lol:

So starting tomorrow... I will try to remind you to vake first thing.

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
LOL...because I pretend I think that there is nothing wrong with me. I wake up take my headache pills, drink water, feed the dogs and then come on here and watch tv. What a fun life I lead. You have to see or hear all the projects I am going to do in my head cause I am capable of doing them...NOT...but I tell myself I can ugh.

nigel

And shepherds we shall be,for Accuracy & Discovery
Fuck you @Dreamerr for changing your avatar and confus my fragile wittle brian.

Im_confus.jpg

Tweek

I don't know about you but I didn't fit. Those holes were way too big to get any friction. :smug:

They are sized to the average swiss vagina. So I am told.

So let me get this straight. You laid out a slice of swiss on your hand and and lathered it with mustard. No fucking wonder you call yourself, fluffhead.

There's only one thing that belongs on swiss cheese and that's salami. :p

Oh don't worry, he gave his swiss some salami alright.

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
So let me get this straight. You laid out a slice of swiss on your hand and and lathered it with mustard. No fucking wonder you call yourself, fluffhead.
No, not on my hand...I used a napkin or a plate. I never said I was a smart kid, or one with taste or any of that shit.

Top Bottom