Fuck you !!!

fluffhead

Recovering Idealist
Dreamerr, this is for the fuckers that pissed you off...
7378_0ee8.gif

Hoof Hearted

Vapesallday Industries
Fuck the number of jobs I've had in my life so far. I'd be willing to bet that I've had more jobs than any other member on this site,,, no matter how many members are on this site. I broke some personal records last month and perhaps some worldwide ones as well. It's been rough.

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Ah Dreamerr, what a day you had. Glad you got home in one piece! :tup: But man, I would have wanted to do some damage to his quarter panel...

Wrong chocolate and chips for the kid? :rolleyes: Little fucker...

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Allllllllllllllll I wanted was pretzels so I called the lady that takes care of me to go get them. I am trying not to eat stuff so fattening hence all the veggies. I need to chew at night. I wish I can find something that has zero cals with a little salt the only time I crave it.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
@Shrike we only have to suffer until we're done. Growing old is not for the faint of heart.

Tell me about it...not enjoying the getting older part at all...got a real big birthday in Jan. I'm not entirely looking forward to it...but, I have this wonderful, twisted sense of humor that actually still makes me enjoy the ride...whee---whee---wheeeeeeeeeeee!:)

Where's those fucking pinwheels?!

Dreamerr

I Love the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeee commercial I laugh every time...I should really tape but hmmmmmmmmmmm bet youtube has it....I like the car one and the one where he is laying on a skateboard.

Dreamerr

My kid hates when I do that lol. I also do it on the slide on what is it parchesi or that game with the cars bump em' both in hoyle suite so weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee oh and fuckin' weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Lately...whenever I see something fucked up going on in the world I'll do the wee...wee...weeeeeee...thing out loud to myself.

Seems like I have to do it a lot in this current fucked up world...wee...wee...weeeeeeeee!!!

Dreamerr

I did that fuckin' celery no salt needed but the constancy is just not right. It doesn't satisfy my chewing/crunch need. I guess I have to try rice cakes again those fuckin' Styrofoam things in case you don't know what they are.

And have a great fuckin' day.

grokit

well-worn member
The smell of brussells sprouts makes me gag at least the way my mom liked to cook them.

Green beans from a can smell the way that it smelled when we would drive by the busch brewery, not so bad in comparison. I used to like green beans out of a can.

lwien

I used to like green beans out of a can.

Oooo..........good topic. What do or did you like to eat right from the container that it came in.

Me:
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream till it was gone in one sitting
Jiff Creamy Peanut Butter with some honey and raisins added (till it was gone in 3 or 4 sittings)
Trader Joes Turkey Chili gone in one sitting
Slabs of cheese smeared with Dijon mustard
Jello (as a kid, I used to lick my finger, stick it in the pouch of powdered Jello and then stick my finger in my mouth.)
Nutter Butter Cookies till they were gone in one sitting
Cheese-Its

Last edited:
Top Bottom