Fuck you !!!

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
Yeah, fuck you. Don't I also deserve a government who cares about me?

Not really you, of course, but "you".

You sure do. I saw some fucking numpty in Miss America or something talk about it being a privilege not a right :bang:. It may be a revolutionary thought but should the government prioritise spending money on basic healthcare, education & housing before it funds the war machine? I think so. I am also lucky enough to live in a country that does provide a certain level of healthcare for all. My mum needed a hip replaced & she paid to go private as it was under a month to do it vs a 18 month waiting list for public. The point is she had a choice & if she could not afford it she could wait as it will happen eventually.

That is the real killer. The corporate medical industry colluding with your inept government has corrupted things so much that people are deluded into thinking you should "pay or die". That one bit of dickswinging "lets bomb Syria.....again" wasted $60m & achieved fuck all. Even if you went with the average $40k to replace a hip that is 1500 people who will walk again & enjoy a better quality of life.

I really despise racism. How can you dislike someone for the colour of their skin? What a ridiculous idea. I don't have a great deal of trouble when it comes to religion though as that is a way of thinking & can be remedied through the art of learning & changing. That cannot be said for your skin colour.

Edit: I like this reddit forum. It makes fun of fuckwits & exposes their ignorance. Maybe some will learn to change their defective thinking. Probably not though.

Fuck you, 4 inch gallstone that looked like a potato. Fuck you.

(And thank you to the wonderful ex who sprung me from the hospital, which if she hadn't, they were going to cancel the surgery.)

Chunky :o. I bet you are grateful to the ex helping you out & even more grateful to the surgeon for fishing that monster out. Ay yai yai!

Trypsy Summers

FUCK EVERY THING

Treatment has stopped working and no other current trials available for my cancer doctor says
Wants to put me back on some older bullshit chemotherapies for now

Time for a new vape I thinks
Way she goes
You might want to watch the documentary on YouTube, called The Truth about Cancer!!

Fuck Big Pharma and Fuck Cancer and all those types of shit that they're throwing at us on a worldwide basis as part of the 'depop'-ulation programme that they've got going on!

Fuck the UK Election, Although I gotta say Jeremy (Corbyn) is kinda the real deal, he really is what Bernie Sanders aspires to be! That said however, I still won't be participating in their foolishness, cos (without my consent) no one can re-present me within the system that they've foisted upon us. :nope:
The fucks from the 'local authority' (you know the type, got a fucking Lanyard with a badge swinging from the neck, and a cheesy clipboard in hand) have been hammering at my door the last couple of days trying to get us to register to vote. Yeah right, like I'm going to answer,:mental: FUCK THAT!!!!

Peace:leaf:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I don't have a great deal of trouble when it comes to religion though as that is a way of thinking & can be remedied through the art of learning & changing. That cannot be said for your skin colour.
I'm absolutely with ya here, but I have to defend @grokit on this, the orange man's being orange has nothing to do with race. Trump is a white man who colors himself orange because he thinks it makes him look more healthy and manly. Of course I think it makes him look stupid, but that's just me. It would be no different than making fun of him for dying his hair purple. This is a choice, not something mother nature applied...

The "warmongering bitch", not so much, but the orange faced ass clown, definitely.

Oh, and let me add, FUCK HIM with a phone pole, color optional.

Last edited:

whatitdew

Vapes R Great
You might want to watch the documentary on YouTube, called The Truth about Cancer!!

Fuck Big Pharma and Fuck Cancer and all those types of shit that they're throwing at us on a worldwide basis as part of the 'depop'-ulation programme that they've got going on!

Fuck No, you can miss me with conspiracy BS.

traditional cancer treatments cure people all the time. I've met countless.
Shout out to the big bad pharma for keeping me ALIVE for the last four years
Everybody is scared of everything these days
Live in these shoes first and then tell me you wouldn't undergo chemotherapies or radiation. Only a coward would not.

Gonna kick back and vape, watch the chemtrails in the sky and the world burn!

Trypsy Summers

Fuck No, you can miss me with conspiracy BS.

traditional cancer treatments cure people all the time. I've met countless.
Shout out to the big bad pharma for keeping me ALIVE for the last four years
Everybody is scared of everything these days
Live in these shoes first and then tell me you wouldn't undergo chemotherapies or radiation. Only a coward would not.

Gonna kick back and vape, watch the chemtrails in the sky and the world burn!

Fair enough, no offence meant. Although I have to say I don't agree with you, especially the comment about it being cowardly NOT to succumb to Big Pharma's chemical and radiation poisoning treatments, but fair enough, it is, what it is!!

Fuck me for thinking different.....:sherlock:

rodders83

Fuck you landlord! Sending me shitty fucking letters about always wanting to do this and that, When i ignore the cunt i get an eviction threat! But you fucks took away all the land where do you think people can go if they want to evict someone with anxiety? Live on a street? Is there anything you could even legally live on that is not private? Float in the sky? Live in international waters like a Merman?

Fuck you Merman and fuck invisible prison walls! *big toke*

hinglemccringleberry

Fuck thieves, my area is infested with these trashy pieces of dogshit who stake out neighborhoods looking for UPS packages to snag off peoples' doorsteps, I mean how ghetto do you have to be to do that when you won't even know WTH is in the box? It could be a sack of popurri for fucks sake. God I would love to rear-choke the shit out of one of them

Last edited:

hinglemccringleberry

3VOyyG1.jpg

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
I am still stewing on this one two days later. Surrendering a 43 point lead is nothing short of disgraceful. I felt ill watching it & it only got worse. From a three peat in 13/14/15 to this turd burger of an effort :mad:.

Being a realist I understand teams have premiership windows & we are on the downhill slide after a period of unbelievable success. I am cool with that & support my team unconditionally. Losing games is a fact of football. The lack of effort in the 2nd half is what has me fucked off.

This is how a man gets broken.

jZKdr63l.png

Ru8enr.gif

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
On the positive side mate, did you see Essendon's Josh Green run down slow old Sam Mitchell on Sunday? Karma, mate, karma :myday:

As a Hawks man I hate the Bombers as a matter of principal, however I loved seeing them touch up that dirty West Coast mob. Biggest pack of flat track bullies going. It was good to see Sammy get run down though.

I think we can both agree that seeing Richmond lose in the last seconds was the best part of the round though. As they say "It can only happen to Richmond" & they are locking in 9th again :lol:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
A Big FUCK YOU to medical insurance companies that don't seem to understand that you need to refill a prescription BEFORE you run out of the meds. Some Fucking dumb ass shit when you get 30 days worth and they will only refill every 31-32 days when your on a medication that's keeping you alive and missing 2-3 days can truly lead to your death.

Top Bottom