1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Fuck you !!!

Discussion in 'The Vapor Lounge' started by lwien, Aug 15, 2013.

1. Mr. Gweilo 420

Mr. Gweilo 420 Dude

Fuck me and fuck my depressive nature. Fuck pain. Fuck life. Fuck it all. Whats the point?

mandelbrod, t-dub, BD9 and 7 others like this.
  2. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

I wish I fucking knew.

mandelbrod, BD9, Receptor and 7 others like this.
  3. CuckFumbustion

CuckFumbustion Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

:rofl:Not giving up hope for the skeptical minds out there. Some news source somewhere will fill that 'small niche' of people who want less distilled information on what is current as opposed to the truthiness being offered. (As in you can refuse that offer and take option #2. :spliff: ) Fuck me, I actually have to digest every news source through a filter to sift out the impuritys. Used to be a journalist job to do that.

I shouldn't take any pleasure in any form of assault, but as one comment stated. 'Nothin more American than punching a nazi in the face.'
    Every Alt nazi can FUCK OFF. DK style. That's my rage for the day.
    Click to play YouTube Video

Trying to turn over a few leaves myself and not dwell as much on what I feel affects me and don't empower my demons. (:evil:) I know there is a lot more to depression than what one feels and try to get with the physiological side of depression. Diet and change of setting really does affect me and can tip the balance. Fuck demons. Here is a few tools to defeat your demons.
    21 Ways To Defeat Your Personal Demons According To "Adventure Time"

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
    Melting Pot, BD9, Stevenski and 2 others like this.
  4. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Madonna just said Fuck You on CNN not once but twice. Now CNN's Brooke Baldwin is apologizing. ha ha!! They did cut away after the second fuck you. That's live television folks - cover your children's ears.

Watching the Woman's March, Madonna is speaking. A lot of emotion in the croud. It's peaceful 500,000 people in WA D.C.

5. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

You may have noticed that when they brought her back she had a time delay, but even with that they missed her calling Trump a dick...

There is NO controlling the material girl...

added: Oops, I forgot this. FUCK YOU to anyone who thinks women should JUST SHUT UP!!!!

6. dorkus_molorkus

dorkus_molorkus Well-Known Member

are you for real??

So a bloke who has opinions different from your own/ other people deserves to be sucker punched
    by a masked thug?
    and you take pleasure in that? an unprovoked assault is ok because you dont like his words & thoughts?

Take a good hard fucking look at yourself FFS.

Thats attempted murder right there & you think its great?

what happened if he hit his head and died?

he deserved it right? cause his words upset you?
    He denied the accusations and was attempting to explain his POV, but someone trying to kill him is ok?

Youve got bigger problems than depression my friend.

They said a Trump presidency would lead to hate and violence.
    The only hate & violence I see comes from those promoting tolerance and diversity. As long as its their version of tolerance and diversity.

This fucking shit has got to stop.

t-dub, mephisto, Melting Pot and 4 others like this.
  7. cybrguy

cybrguy Patience Rewards

You are obviously not paying much attention, or your attention is very selective.

That being said, a sucker punch is NEVER acceptable IMO. And I don't believe in silencing ANYONE, whether I agree with them or not.

And for thread continuity, FUCK YOU Donald J Trump, and your refusal to open your eyes and see what is right in front of you. And for the INSANE belief you seem to hold that we are all too stupid to notice what you stand for and what you intend. You will NEVER destroy the press, or scare them into NOT reporting what you actually say and do.

mandelbrod, IAmKrazy2, BD9 and 2 others like this.
  8. dorkus_molorkus

I have obviously let my personal issues cloud my judgement here.

and I wish to apologise.

I have tried hard to avoid clashing here on a political level, normally going for sarcasm & a little irony.

today I have failed, not entirely in my reply above.

I just could have done better.

Fuck this shit. we are all stoners FFS.

Ima gunna pack a bowl and just be grateful we are all breathing.

mandelbrod, IAmKrazy2, t-dub and 9 others like this.
  9. CuckFumbustion

Are you judging the person who threw the punch by calling him a thug? Hmm? It was not attempted murder. But I supposed he could have had a brain embolism.
    My point being, was yes it was cathartic to see him get punched. Yes, I did have a schadenfreude moment. :evil: Yes, yes, You should be able to express your opinion in a perfect world scenario with out somebody taking a swing at you. But he has incited other's on his own and has a reputation preceding him. (And I hate Illinois Nazi's.) Can't say I'm exactly surprised it happened either.
    I supposed I could be more sympathetic to his problems and not allow his Hitler salutes to Donald Trump bother me. Or his attempt to marginalize Nazi-ism. If only I could just take the time to listen to him and not what others are saying about him. Is that what you want me to say? I doubt that.
    Take a look at my self? That's just poor advice. :D You don't know what you are saying man, I've looked at my self real hard and I'm hideous! :freak:
    I agree, I don't know nothing of your beliefs and give you the courtesy to explain yourself, etc. But you seem to have a strong view of mine. :razz: Interesting how we judge ourselves through a different filter than ourselves. And so it goes.... sigh :ugh: Fuck me for trying to make light of a news event.
    Seriously tho, don't be distressed by my irrational anti-nazi rhetoric or however you perceived it. You don't have to take a good look at yourself on my account. :2c: & :peace:
    (I'm putting myself in the penalty box and taking a time out from the news. Real fake or de-caf)

vapviking, Ricardo, BD9 and 2 others like this.
  10. HellsWindStaff

HellsWindStaff Dharma Initiate

You are paying perfect attention and fuck those people!

Trump supporters are not inciting violence anywhere either before or after the election. It's proven that left literally hired people to incite violence at Trump rallies to push the violent Trump supporter narrative.

The vast majority of violence at either rallies or in the streets rioting is from liberal leaning people who don't care what you look like long as you think like them. To say other wise would indicate one not paying attention or gobbling CNN narrative

Fuck the Whiney losers in general, fuck the protestors smashing Starbucks cause ya know it's Starbucks fault so fuck starbucks too! Fuck the #notmypresident crowd and fuck the people who are calling to "actively resist". It's like they don't understand a huge reason they lost in the first place.... Fuck intellect?

t-dub, Godspeed, Melting Pot and 3 others like this.
  11. dorkus_molorkus

it wasnt a punch but an elbow.

plenty of people die from unprovoked 'one punch' kills. so much so that here in Oz we have laws where a proven case of a one punch kill carries more serious penalties that grievous bodily harm occasioning death.

Its just not ok.

and yes a masked man violently assaulting a man who did not see the assault coming is a thug.

no ifs, no buts. thug.
    no judgement, just thug.

Now some of that was funny and conciliatory, it looked like you were going to take a 'live and let live' tone.

and I was thinking, 'how fucking cool of this dude? I should reach out privately and sort this out' but then you wrecked it in the edits.

mandelbrod, grokit and CuckFumbustion like this.
  12. CarolKing

CarolKing Singer of songs and a vapor connoisseur

Guys I'm sorry folks are grumpy but isn't this called the "Fuck You" thread. Fuck You to the teenager that flipped me off because I waited too long at the stop sign. Fuck You too!!

13. Concupiscient

Concupiscient Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

^^ synonym phrase ^^

14. CuckFumbustion

Well We all will try better tomorrow. ;) My judgement was clouded to think others would get anything out of that post with the video in it. The timing as an afterthought could not have been worse. i will apologize for that lapse of judgement.
    You did remind me of that being a factor, so I sobered up to that point quick. You succeeded there.
    I was attempting to get you to laugh. :nod: Not sure how far along where I wrecked it. :hmm: But I do remind myself of the filter we all judge others through. Which was my central point in the next msg (and some self depreciation humor.:haw:)

Still putting myself in the penalty box like I mentioned earlier. @dorkus_molorkus And take my medicine. For the preservation of the thread. Continue with a hail of 'Fuck you's.'

mandelbrod and dorkus_molorkus like this.
  15. dorkus_molorkus

you are the fucking man! :rockon:

this is a tough subject and its driving the world nuts.

I wish to offer my humble apologies for the disruption to the thread, and I cant tell you how grateful I am that we can put these things aside when shit gets weird.

you are correct, we all see the world differently and those differences should be celebrated regardless.
    :peace::peace:

Fuck the division! fuck the hate, its all an illusion.

Be well

16. Stevenski

Stevenski Enter the Dragon

Thats a big part of the problem with Americas thinking Carol. Cover your childrens ears while the washed up tart says fuck you to one of the biggest documented pieces of shit on the planet. How much graphic violence does CNN show every fucking hour? How many lives ruined do they show? How many children screaming in terror are featured not knowing if they will die next?

I would prefer to be answering kids questions over why X called Y a "fuckwit" over why the little girl is crying over her dead grandmothers shrapnel ridden body on the news. Not that I advocate kids swearing.

They just changed the laws where I am from so "coward punchers" are prosecuted with very heavy penalties & mandatory murder stretches if the victim dies. That was a straight up coward punch of the first order & total dog shot. The evidence is there for all to see the that he is indeed a thug by definition of the word although you could easily substitute a dozen words to describe his behavior.

Don't we all ;). Nice DK reference before too. A truly life & thought changing band that has influenced me for decades :rockon:

17. momofthegoons

momofthegoons vapor accessory addict

18. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
    BD9, Melting Pot, cybrguy and 4 others like this.
  19. sixstringsmash

sixstringsmash Well-Known Member

Fuck my neighbor who just moved in across from my apartment this month and smokes blunts all the time, smelling up my hallway and just causing a general disturbance! I have vaped peacefully for over a year there so far and now police are getting called to my hallway every other day now it seems because this fucker can't open a window!

20. grokit

grokit well-worn member

Fuck you in advance,
    2 0 1 7 !!!
    [​IMG]

:nope:

21. BabyFacedFinster

BabyFacedFinster Capo di tutt'i capi

That was you?

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  22. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

Why do I waste my time talking to you? No matter how carefully I talk to you so that I don't give you something to be upset about....you'll find some small piece of the conversation to turn into something I need to be 'straightened out' about.

It's like trying to clear an area full of hidden land mines using just my tongue. I know you didn't notice it but....... you were so busy looking for something to get angry with me about you missed the fact I was complimenting you. No matter. When you said I was acting like I could care less (because I refused to be baited) you left yourself wide open for "That's not true. I could care a whole bunch less and BTW....I'm not acting."

Almost forgot......Fuck You.

Love me some FC...I feel so much better now :smug:

mandelbrod, t-dub, cybrguy and 12 others like this.
  23. CuckFumbustion

I feel that one. Brutha!

Oh, I know all about that twist. Thanks for sharing. Glad you could vent responsibly. :nod: Here is one of mine.....

O.K. dear, I get that your job is stressful, that people around you are insensitive and you need to vent. But you only worked 4 hours today. So don't unload on me for 5 hours! And you had the day off today. WTF. I barley had an hour to decompress from my day. And I try to vent for less than an hour tops then try to think about ANYTHING ELSE! Not to be glib, But You haven't even got over the menusha from yesterday. How many times have we had THIS conversation already? The people you work with are getting on with something else, while you get worked up with me.

Do the math already. You worked 4 hours, and now just pissed and moaned and got loud for 5 hours of my time. Now divide those 9 hours, by your flipping RATE OF PAY. You are seriously undercutting you time away from work AND FUCKING WITH MINE TOO! I value my time away from work immensely. I don't need a rage session about those jerkbags at work. I'm actually take up the challenge now and trying to make things better where I work. How many times have we had that conversation. Are you understanding me now?

If you refuse to look at your day through a different perspective and beat that dead horse some more, then you will continue to circle the drain, I'm afraid.

I have given several examples and tools to cope. How I'm trying to turn over a new leaf,etc. But you then go right into the same chestnut about your situation and it hasn't helped you. You need to fuck off for a while.
    ------
    Whew glad I unloaded here. Fuck displaced anger. And Fuck having to be the scapegoat for others insecurities. :peace:

24. Stevenski

Stevenski Enter the Dragon

It was Australia Day yesterday so I had a BBQ at my joint with a few friends & family over. I am tired of people sitting on their sanctimonious high horses slurring that I need to "stop smoking that shit" (lets not get into semantics here).

News flash, I have used cannabis for over 20 years & have no intention of stopping now. Yes, I understand that I abuse it but we all know it is the lesser of many assorted evils. Who woke up with a hangover today? Not me, I went to work & was productive :cool:.

Also fuck the NSW police force & their double demerit bullshit (twice the penalties with none of the fun). Midweek public holiday? Lets have a four day double demerit blitz to celebrate. I saw you earlier hiding behind the bus stop with your radar gun you sly fucks. I am forever thankful for my "spidey sense" as I have only lost 1 point in 10 years & the camera was faulty.

Not that I speed during DD's I more live in a perpetual state of fear like all motorists do. What I find a true blue cunt move is 40kmh school zones are back in force today with school not returning until Monday & any school zone offense is an automatic 10 of maximum 12 points during DD's.

25. CuckFumbustion

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors