Fuck you !!!

hd_rider

FUCK THE STATE OF KANSAS!

Wichita police crack down on head shops

WICHITA, Kan. -- Wichita police cracking down tonight on shops that sell illegal drug paraphernalia.

Gage Conway and Talya Stegeman stood in line for more than two hours at the store 42 Below (a local "head" shop) in hopes of getting glass supplies for smoking.

"If you smoke tobacco out of this for awhile, it turns blue," said Conway as he shows off the glass pipe he just bought. "It's artwork."

Conway says he smokes tobacco out of the glass pipe, but law enforcement calls this and other glass products drug paraphernalia. Wichita police are handing out fliers to head shops and gas stations around town reminding them bongs, pipes disguised as pens, incense or key chains are all illegal.

'I don't understand why," said customer Jesse Watson. "They're going to have the paraphernalia whether they drive 300 miles or not."

Customers say they've heard the police are giving stores just a few days to get rid of the illegal items or they'll be shut down.

Police tell me they won't be shutting down these stores, but they will be confiscating these items and citing the owners.

Wichita Police Department officer serves notice on Wichita head shop

Last edited:

ChooChooCharlie

Fuck me!
For hiring a friend to do the job by the hour.
Who combusts at nearly the same frequency as I vape.

Many times, cannabis and productivity can't seem to get along.
Pic shows result after 3 days.

GGIj64bl.jpg

seaofgreens

My Mind Is Free
You could have done that yourself in a couple hours...

Just take a three or four foot level, and a marker. Go down the whole row and mark where you want the outside of each post to match up on the rail.. 90% of your work is done right there. Then it's just mindless. Down the row, bam, bam, bam... even a pothead can be productive at something like that...

Hwy420

Fuck me!
For hiring a friend to do the job by the hour.
Who combusts at nearly the same frequency as I vape.

Many times, cannabis and productivity can't seem to get along.
Pic shows result after 3 days.
Don't sweat it, it's a nice deck! just imagine sitting there with your friend and vaping! the deck is 99% vaping-ready, so unfuck yourself ;)

NickDlow

Log Hog
@seaofgreens : Remember, I live in the Big Rock Candy Mountains, where they hung the jerk who invented work.

@Hwy420 : Thanks for your encouragement to unfuck myself. But the cannabis on the deck has contributed to the delay.

He's a nice guy and I knew he needed some work this time of year.

If he needed the work that should be the motivation in itself. Then again this could be why he needs the work :lol:

AJS

Calm Consistency
Hey FUCK YOU Jared.
Learn to work at a griller, for the love of god. Burns food and doesn't care, slacks off and doesn't care, takes 15 minute shits and doesn't care, does 0 prep work and does't care, it's pretty horrendous work ethic.
So, as I'm ringing up orders and cooking 10+ orders, all by myself, at the same time, this fucker is in the back room watching his phone and some lame ass youtube videos.
This kid literally takes a paid 10 minute break TO EAT DESSERT, as I'm starving over here trying to get orders out, so obviously I can't eat. After his 10 minute break, he takes a 15 minute shit. 25 minutes have gone by without him doing a single thing productive. He then goes in the back for another 15 minutes......
He comes out and asks "is there anything I can help with"? Uhm...well...for one, I've been working here for 2 years and you've been here for 3 months, so if anyone is asking that question, it's me....well, that's besides the point, I say to him:
"How about you come out here and work so I can go in the back and watch youtube for 15 minutes"
"uhh...it was 10 minutes"
"You CLEARLY don't get the point if you're trying to justify sitting in the back room for 10 minutes as I bust my ass".
"Fine, I'll start working"

My supervisor comes in at the end of my shift and asks how things were with Jared, and I reply "uhh, well, I mean it was pretty slow today but, I pretty much do all the work because, well...." "yeah, I know, I'll have a talk with him".
So I clock out before Jared gets to (we should've clocked out at the same time, both 8:00) ... well, I come back to my store to get food at 10:00, and he's still working. That's what you get fucker, learn to work.

This literally happens...every...single...shift......for four hours straight...he just sits there. I come in before him, he eats before me, takes longer breaks, and never gets asked to stay late.
I just know....he'll get whats coming to him in the real world, as I bust my ass and am constantly asked to move into a supervisor position. Fuckoff Jared, learn to work...be at least half the person I am when I work.

Stevenski

Enter the Dragon
This is a provisional draft of an email (over 50% has been removed for ease of reading/legal so I adjusted it for flow) I will be sending to my former company's CEO & it is not a glowing endorsement of one of his leaders (my former leader). I also intend on BCCing a few business leaders who despise my former leader.

Whilst this may not facilitate anything more than petty revenge it will also create at least one uncomfortable discussion. The best part is he will not know all the people who hate him will have seen the email & corporate gossip is 1000 x more damaging than high school. There will be at least 5 leaders who have been waiting for their chance to throw Insert Fearless Leader "IFL" under the bus.

Hi XYZ,

I write this email as a fond farewell & am disappointed we did not get to collaborate on more exciting projects, the kind we certainly would have if I was not leaving. Whilst not an easy decision to leave any business, especially after XX years of service it has been made considerably easier by virtue of the absence of loyalty ABC has shown during my exit period in particular from IFL.

I inquired as to the status of the annual commission payment & was duly informed that as it is a discretionary payment it will not be offered as I will have exited ABC by the date that is due for payment in 4 weeks. I did request IFL clarify that & IFL duly did so although I wonder if IFL actually understands what discretionary means. if IFL is not empowered to do so it should be escalated to yourself. It was a similar short sighted judgement call made by IFL that resulted in my resignation from ABC employment.

We both know that I could have easily gone on justified medical leave for an extended period & once I returned I would have received my annual commission payment in line with ABC achieving their operational goals for FY 2015. Out of the misguided assumption that the company I have worked for for XX years would conduct itself with the same level of honour & integrity that I have consistently demonstrated I made a critical lapse in judgement. A mistake without doubt but one that I consider a valuable life lesson so I can only thank you for furnishing me with such a hard lesson.

I genuinely feel you should be asking of IFL why a employee of XX years service, who is held in universally high regard by your sales leaders feels the need to resign their position at ABC. It is untenable to continue with such insipid leadership within the business unit & I believe in celebrating accomplishments not minimizing them. I am far from alone & the wider business unit has never been so disengaged. If you require evidence I can only suggest you drill down into the employee engagement survey results year on year with particular attention to the categories that fell by over 20%. A large part of that is due to the absence of leadership & a fundamental lack of respect IFL holds his staff in. IFL is fond of the mantra "all salespeople are liars" & as an ex account director I find that a disgraceful attitude from a key decision maker. It is particularly offensive when ABC are a sales organization & every cent of revenue generated is a direct result of sales.

It could also be that being nominated & winning the ABC #1 award for 2015 (runner up in 2014 award & winner in 2013) was not the leadership recognition I believed it was. I can only arrive at that conclusion when I listed it as an achievement in my Performance review & was informed that it was "only an opinion". I would consider the head of a $250m business unit's opinion to carry some measure of weight but IFL felt a senior sales leaders opinion is of no substance or value relating to an employees performance.

My lasting memory of ABC is one of a company that is ethically bankrupt & who is so short sighted that they are prepared to minimize an employees achievements to satisfy operational targets. Remember XYZ every Excellent rating that gets moved to a Good Performer is another 30-60% you can save on each annual commission payment but at a minimum you will save 30%. Of course you will further disengage employees but I expect that is the strategy heartily embraced once ABC realized the extent of their commission liability due to the company's performance.

I wish things could have ended on a more positive note but that is entirely down to the way ABC has conducted themselves. I can state with complete sincerity that I gave ABC my best efforts until my last day but unfortunately that has not been reciprocated in any manner.

mephisto

Fuck faulty solder joints, obscure timeframes, and general malaise. Fuck them all! and, well, Fuck the Boss' son for his haughty self-entitlement. Soft handed smacked ass! Fuck lazy motherfuckers, apprentices who think they know anything at all, and egotistical, control freak, nancy boy computer techs . Do some fucking work! Stop telling me how you get all the shitty work, you fat, lazy, pie-faced prick!

MinnBobber

Fuck you NCAA college sports bastards.
Basketball Final Four is on today on TBS, which is not in our cable package.
Fuck not having college sports on regular tv channels as our tax dollars make colleges possible.

Fuck you, you elitist bastards

EDIT: anywhere online to view or is the "best" online just the written live commentary that I sometimes find?

Last edited:

peaceonearth

high since 1968
Fuck you NCAA college sports bastards.
Basketball Final Four is on today on TBS, which is not in our cable package.
Fuck not having college sports on regular tv channels as our tax dollars make colleges possible.

Fuck you, you elitist bastards

EDIT: anywhere online to view or is the "best" online just the written live commentary that I sometimes find?
http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/game/601
http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/game/602

Fuck You TV! ;)

Last edited:

farscaper

Let me get serious here real quick. I have a very real fuck you to some people and a situation I can't control at all and it breaks my heart.

Fuck bullies... and fuck the parentsame of bullies.

My oldest son is in second grade and was born with a cleft lip and pallette. Means there was a big hole in his upper lip that connected his nasal cavity to his mouth directly. Boy had surgical work done on his face by 6 months and another surgery when he was just 1year old on his birthday no less. Move forward. To now. My son haso a sorta flat nose. Like it's been broken but it's just because he is missing some cartilage in the tip. His plastic surgeon really wanted to fix it cause he was abrade people might make fun of him for it. I wanted my son to know we loved the way he looks no matter what cause we love him... so he comes home occasionally with black eyes or a big bruise where the bridge of his glasses sit on his nose.

He always says a ball hit him or her fell down but.... I have always been skeptical... but what do I do call him a lier?

So it finally come out. He has been being assaulted by another boy in his class for the last 2 years. My son is in second grade and has spent his first and second grade years in public school dealing with a bully that beats him up because he doesn't like his face.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? How the fuck can we live in a civilization where parents create bullies in the 1st grade? These kids are some to young to even completely tie their own shoes and they are beating up kids cause their disabilities...

I told my son how I got bullied when I was a kid. Granted I tend to omit the time in 4th grade I tried to strange my bully with my shoestring....

I told my son to ask his bully what his name was and see if he wanted to be your friend. I also told him that if he hits you ever again to hit him back in the nose hard. Really hard. So he won't forget you can hurt him to.

I was so angry. Wife spone with the teachers and they had no clue it had been going on for 2 years.

Moral of the story...

My son has a new friend because I refuse to be the parent of a bully. And my son is stronger and wiser than I ever was at his age.

Don't let your kid ever be a bully. Teach your children that bullies are only mean cause they don't have friends. This is the third bully he has befriended and he is only in 2nd grade.

I both wonder how this world got so fucking bad... and how long will it take for our young children to fix this fucked up shit created before them.

Peace. And fuck bullies.

Top Bottom