Fuck you !!!

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
...it's a shame that I can only remember 1 fucking teacher through 15 years of "edumacation" that actually made a difference for me and kept the class and subject matter interesting.

Fuck teachers that should NOT be teaching our children. They say that those who cannot do...teach.

FUCK THAT! And fuck Teachers Unions that allow these motherfuckers to keep such important jobs.

Oh yeah... and Fuck You Ms Pelly!!...

farscaper

fuck when power companies elect to clean out an entire 1/4acre of trees which did not need to be shreaded to the fucking stump because they may impede their lines.... never was a problem before what with those boom trucks they always use... but hey... I guess that area of my yard needed to be less woodland and more grass yard like everyone else so you could be less inconvenienced... by some trees... which you then took off with the chips from... so you destroyed the trees and then took them to sell to the city for down town landscaping....

oh yes people can own property... just not who you think actually owns it.

fuck ownership of lands when all I wanted to do was preserve the woods for fucking deer and bunny rabbits... which consequently no longer use the area because their are no fucking trees...

I just wanted trees man... now I have shitty muddy woodchipped yard and powerlines....

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
11018412_742624605842475_5623702322010409402_n_zpspxppmrrr.jpg

CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.
Don't get me going on fucking English...lol :rofl:

How about two of my favorites...

I am waiting with bated/baited breath...it's fucking bated...we're not fucking fishing. :bang::rofl:

This thread has piqued/peaked my interest. We're not climbing fucking mountains. :bang::rofl:

And fuck spell checkers that can be completely worthless at times...:nod:

hackslasher

Was just thinking back about 10 years ago when a foreign exchange student came from Italy and spent about a year in the US. He was such a cool dude and use to have a saying. FUCK FEAR. Haven't followed the advise to well over the years but would really like too. If by some miracle he's on here and reads this, though highly doubt he still knows English lol(forgot a lot of Italian in like two months of coming over lol) Andrea you= awesome. Also thinking about the past made me also think Fuck getting old. Such a depressing thing to think about.

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
I say FUCK YOU. Eating a king size Payday bar every day ain't gonna hurt me in any way since I'm 5 foot 11inches tall and right now only weigh 133 pounds, the 440 calories is actually good for me.

And just How can you tell me what's good for me to eat When your 5 foot 5 inches tall and weigh more than twice what I do. I mean really I just watched you eat an entire KFC family meal in less then half an hour a few nights ago. :shrug:

i say get real you fat fucking pig.

NickDlow

Log Hog
I say FUCK YOU. Eating a king size Payday bar every day ain't gonna hurt me in any way since I'm 5 foot 11inches tall and right now only weigh 133 pounds, the 440 calories is actually good for me.

And just How can you tell me what's good for me to eat When your 5 foot 5 inches tall and weigh more than twice what I do. I mean really I just watched you eat an entire KFC family meal in less then half an hour a few nights ago. :shrug:

i say get real you fat fucking pig.

:lol::rofl::lmao::clap:

Top Bottom