Fuck you !!!

camillasappho

Fuck those express self check out ailes at Stop and Shop. First they broadcast all your groceries to everybody in the fucking store; "Place your extra large zucchini on the belt." All done in one syllables. Yes, motherfucker, I AM going to do exactly what you are thinking with zucchini. Then the light flashes because I went over the 12 items. Seriously?! Why y'all tryin' to confuse a sistah? Ten for 1.00 equals one item to me but to be called out by an automatic teller is just fucking out of order. So yeah, fuck you rat bastard express lane piece of shit!

Tamataz

Icelander
Fuck you for living in such a cool place. How's the weed scene?

fuck me indeed! cause I don't live there anymore. I visit often tho, was there last summer and will be there for Christmas. The weed culture is smaller and low key. Most people just roll joints/spliff so it's easier to get away with tokin'. The bud is expensive - just like everything in Iceland . but it's fucking fantastic - up to par with what I scored in cali this summer.

camillasappho

oh, and fuck my damn mother! She called me and she's all like, "do you want a George Foreman grill? They're on sale at Foley's for forty bucks." I'm all excited and say, "Yeah mom, thanks!" So I stalk the poor mailman and today I recieved her 16 year old ass George Foreman grill. Bitch.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Fuck George Foreman!

download21_zps00aa69cc.jpg

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
FUCK YOU NBC SPORTS you fucking suck dead pig balls , every game you say . FUCK YOU only 2 fucking BPL Football games on a Saturday , 2 tomorrow ! EVERY fucking game you say you fucking lie . damn eat shit and die Nbc sports ! and FUCK YOU !

Oscar_Milde

Forum Crawler
Fuck my throat (no, not like that, wash your mind out with soap) for being sore and scratchy and keeping me from involving myself in the variety of vaporizables I have within arm's reach.

And fuck the sublimator, just because I don't have one, this message brought to you by jealousy ;)

Top Bottom