Fuck you !!!

lwien

Fuck you litter box!

Cats do funny things when they're pissed at ya. A long time ago, I had this burly male Siamese that used to chase coyotes away from our garbage cans. One day I got pissed at him (forgot what for) and threw him outside rather forcefully. The very next day, he took a shit in my headphones and I didn't fucking notice it until I put them on.

FUCK YOU Deacon. I'm still pissed at you even though you died 10 years ago. :argh:

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
Fuck you litter box!
Buy a fucking Litter Robot ;) They actually work, no disgusting rake full of gloppy cat litter and the container is completely enclosed :D I've had mine 3 years , the boys love it, i love it :tup: They are worth the $ . I change it twice a week and i have 2 cats. I have not scooped a litter box in 3 years :clap: and i use less litter . If this thing ever dies i will gladly buy another. I've had cats my entire life:myday: and this is the best thing since they invented scoop-able litter:bowdown:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Buy a fucking Litter Robot ;) They actually work, no disgusting rake full of gloppy cat litter and the container is completely enclosed :D I've had mine 3 years , the boys love it, i love it :tup: They are worth the $ . I change it twice a week and i have 2 cats. I have not scooped a litter box in 3 years :clap: and i use less litter . If this thing ever dies i will gladly buy another. I've had cats my entire life:myday: and this is the best thing since they invented scoop-able litter:bowdown:

I wish we could use this, but we have too many cats. Maybe someday. How much does it cost?

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
It's $359, but i fucking swear it's worth it. I used to scoop the box about 10 times a day cause i have a nose that should work for the DEA ;) I really love this litter box. I was a Vet Nurse for 25 years and have seen many automatic litter boxes over the years that sucked, but this one actually works and i recommend it all the time. It pays for itself , no litter is wasted. Go to their FB page, they have a contest and give one away each month.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Fuck you Globlaw's beautiful hair!

Fuck you baldness!
Globlaw truly does have some beautiful fucking locks. I share your bald affliction.
I AM A LUCKY FUCK!
my dad and brothers were sadly completely bald by 25.
i got veeery lucky, however it is receding, just in a widows peak fashion so you can't tell (yet). it's slightly thinning in the back. me and wifey to be are getting our long locks braided together for wedding invite pic. i am blessed, but wil be joining your ranks soon enough.

as to the cat shit problem. get a cat door, problem solved.

oh and FUCK YOU!

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
It's $359, but i fucking swear it's worth it. I used to scoop the box about 10 times a day cause i have a nose that should work for the DEA ;) I really love this litter box. I was a Vet Nurse for 25 years and have seen many automatic litter boxes over the years that sucked, but this one actually works and i recommend it all the time. It pays for itself , no litter is wasted. Go to their FB page, they have a contest and give one away each month.

Ouch, that is pricey. I was a Vet Tech for many years too, and never saw an automatic litterbox I liked, or one my cats would actually use. I'll go check out the Facebook page, thanks!! :)

I'm in a pretty good mood today, so I have no "fuck you's" for anyone. :nod:

way2

I wish we could use this, but we have too many cats. Maybe someday. How much does it cost?

I (or I should say my wife has) 3 cats. I couldn't take the smell any longer so I got a couple of these. I've had them about 3 weeks now and they're great!! No smell, less litter, I don't have to handle the waste, and the cats got used to it really quick. I didn't think it would do the job (I think these may be the smelliest cats ever!!) but it works. Just change out the bins a couple times a week and add a bit of litter. I wish I could teach them to use the toilet...

FUCK YOU smelly cats!!

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
I (or I should say my wife has) 3 cats. I couldn't take the smell any longer so I got a couple of these. I've had them about 3 weeks now and they're great!! No smell, less litter, I don't have to handle the waste, and the cats got used to it really quick. I didn't think it would do the job (I think these may be the smelliest cats ever!!) but it works. Just change out the bins a couple times a week and add a bit of litter. I wish I could teach them to use the toilet...

FUCK YOU smelly cats!!
Don't you find that rake fucking gross and it jams a lot?

Tweek

FUCK YOU smelly cats!!

Fuck those things. I paid $85 for one and it broke within a month.

Fuck people who are too stupid to teach their cats to simply use the toilet and go through huge amounts of litter completely unnecessarily:doh: :
I mean how hard could it be,it's not like cats are hard to train or anything...
1239399_208497452648751_1855654696_n.jpg

:p

Last edited:
Top Bottom