Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
It didn't show for me either the first time I looked, but now it's loading properly.

pakalolo,
Reactions: mvapes

pakalolo

Toolbag v1.1 (candidate)
Staff member
Here's a moderator trick for videos and pictures that aren't showing up: edit the post. They'll often show up and when you cancel the edit, it will show up in the original post.

Now if you'll excuse me, I will have to serve a two minute penalty for revealing moderator secrets.

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Vicki's going to great, she's at the same hospital where I go for mental health treatment. So as you know, based on my history I'm there often. :brow:

It's one of the best hospitals in Florida.

Thanks for thinking of me guys. :)

OMG @mvapes !! You weren't kidding! It's an awesome hospital!

I've been throwing up non-stop, starting in the recovery room. I even threw up after vaping and taking ginger. :( I'm just now trying to get out of bed and vap some more so I can keep the ginger and Oxycodone down. I am also still running a fever between 100-101. Maybe the anesthesia is causing this because I still feel drugged.

I'm in so much pain because I haven't been able to take any pain meds. :disgust:

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Oh Vicki.. you poor thing! I've had awful nausea and vomiting from anesthesia in the past.... But I'm wondering if you've eaten anything? If you are taking pain killers on an empty stomach, that could be causing this too.

Maybe try a milk shake or a Boston Cooler (ginger ale & vanilla ice cream).... that might give your stomach some coating and help a little. And saltines?

The fever concerns me a little.... does your doctor know?

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
I haven't been able to eat anything at all, and haven't even been able to take anything.

I'm sending hubby to get some stuff, so I'll ask him to pick up some vanilla ice cream. We already have ginger ale.
I'm not sure why I'm running a fever. Maybe the trauma of re-breaking my arm? I was going to call the doctor and ask how in the hell I'm supposed to ice on 30 off 30 if I can't even get to the area. I'll post a pic so you can see what I mean.

ok0pc.jpg

****I just called the doctor's office on call number about the vomiting a fever.

Last edited:

grokit

well-worn member
Still can't see that ^ image!

Vicky, glad you're back! Maybe try cutting the oxy dose in half; I had that reaction to a demerol drip after an inpatient surgery long ago, they were threatening me with a catheter because I puked every time I tried to get a glass of water down. Then they tried an anti-nausea drug which didn't work, finally I made them cut my demerol dose and everything was great after that. Because fuck catheters!

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
So sorry you're not feeling well today Vicki. If you call your Dr(and you should) ask for some Zofran for the nausea. It's not unusual to have a low grade fever after the trauma of surgery for a day or two, keep checking your temp and make sure it doesn't get any higher than that.
I'd keep the food light, broths, jello, saltines etc while you're nauseous . Hope you get some relief soon!
Frozen peas can be used to ice that arm, or ice in a plastic bag . You can make an arm sandwich , one bag top and bottom, just don't get your dressings wet.

Last edited:

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Still can't see that ^ image!

Vicky, glad you're back! Maybe try cutting the oxy dose in half; I had that reaction to a demerol drip after an inpatient surgery long ago, they were threatening me with a catheter because I puked every time I tried to get a glass of water down. Then they tried an anti-nausea drug which didn't work, finally I made them cut my demerol dose and everything was great after that. Because fuck catheters!

I always take 1/2 tablets of just about all my RX meds, including the Oxy. I haven't been able to keep anything down, not even water.

So sorry you're not feeling well today Vicki. If you call your Dr(and you should) ask for some Zofran for the nausea. It's not unusual to have a low grade fever after the trauma of surgery for a day or two, keep checking your temp and make sure it doesn't get any higher than that.
I'd keep the food light, broths, jello, saltines etc while you're nauseous . Hope you get some relief soon!

I just called my doctor and I'm waiting for a call back right now.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Fuck it . . . I am up late and stoned and playing with my toys. This is my Meade LX200 ACF . . . :D

GPS enabled, self tilt/level/compass built in for automatic tracking of objects. This is a positional test from a down position to tracking Jupiter to make sure gears etc are running smoothly and properly . . . :)

Edit: That eyepiece is much bigger than a baseball . . . . ;)

Last edited:
Top Bottom