Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
MjAxMi1mM2ZjNzAwYzEyOTY5NjVl.png

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
"Ole' Broken Link Bob" that's what he is known as, around these parts.
it's funny... so often if i repost from FB you guys can see it, but i can't.

this one i can see fine, but apparently i am the only one.

no matter. i am sure it was a repeat and only intended to get the 'flow' going (if you could see the pic, you'd get the joke, but as is i make just me cackly)

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Seeing the medical team tomorrow in Orlando in regards to my eyes and when I spoke to the doctor he said based on my scans that they believe with a few minor adjustments and some therapy they should be able to stop the issues for a few years!

movietrivia_91L0015_lg_3_Jon-Cryer-and-Lloyd-Bridges.jpg

dorkus_molorkus

so lemme get this straight.

45 or so guys, comprising basically of 3 teams of around 15.
an attacking team, a defending team & a kicking team?

then there is helmets, pads and shit?

& some poor fuckers have to wear PINK while they are doing it?

Sounds a bit gay.

Harden the fuck up & see what passes for sport in this country.:tup:

Last edited:

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Too fuckin' right Dorkus, what is it with these Americans and their protection? If at the end of the game players aren't limping off the field with a few broken bones it's just not a form of sport worth watching.

Of course I reading that last sentence reminded me of this but I'm guessing that was the intention.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
you guys do know that pads just mean that you can hit HARDER, right?
if you don't believe me, get in the ring with someone who has gloves while you are bare-fisted. just sayin'

and wtf is wrong with pink? is it 'cuz it's a "girls'" color?

since when is being a girl a bad thing?

dorkus_molorkus

You want to punch me where?
& with your what exactly?

Just so we are clear.
you want me to cop it bare fisted, in the ring?
who exactly is wearing the latex gloves then?

lolz- @Tweek is your man for that sort of shenanigans. He has a donkey he can bring to that party.

Youre a fucken weird mob you northern mexicans.:lol:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
I dunno Dorky, if anything looks a little "gay" its all those guys running around in short-shorts hugging each other . . . :uhoh:

Edit: And the pink is just personal preference, never really liked it but I'm all for stomping out boobie cancer . . .

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut

grokit

well-worn member
Are you sure that's not a home depot convention?
;)

Go Bruins:lol:!

Seriously, they might have a chance if they play out of their minds to salvage their season after the bitter disappointment of not upsetting the cardinal last week. Of course the ducks would have to fall flat because they are more focused on the upcoming matchup with that same stanford juggernaut, so it could happen. It's doughtful though, I think ucla's o-line are all freshmen at this point. Also oregon seems even better than before they changed coaches which is kind of weird. If they win these next two the pac-12 will likely be theirs, and the sky the limit.
:popcorn:

Last edited:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Everyone needs a sponsor . . . :lol:

Oregon has not even began to think about Stanford yet. We wont begin preparing for them until Sunday. Each week we prepare for our "faceless" opponent, each week is the most important game we will ever play, we win by proper preparation. Its not too weird that we have gotten better since Chip left, all the other coaches have been here for life. The kids seemed to "relax" a bit when he left. Helfrich is loved by the kids, he isn't going anywhere, and he and Frost seem to be putting a nice personal "spin" on the spread offense . . .

Tweek

you guys do know that pads just mean that you can hit HARDER, right?
if you don't believe me, get in the ring with someone who has gloves while you are bare-fisted. just sayin'

and wtf is wrong with pink? is it 'cuz it's a "girls'" color?

since when is being a girl a bad thing?

Nah, my problem with the whole pink thing, is that it's a giant scam that people are finally catching on to. I think only about 8% of proceeds from the NFL pink campaign go to actual cancer research. The rest goes to marketing costs and lining pockets. It's a big business capitalizing on the good nature of others...my advice, is to stop with the pink, and just hand over your cash directly to organizations that you know are utilizing the money fully for cancer research.

Anywho, I am not going to be around much for the next while. No need to worry, and I will catch you folks later. If I don't reply to PMs and whatnot, I will get to them when I can ;)

Edit: Just noticed your link, Bob :D...I love how they always fall back on "At least it's raising awareness"...who doesn't know breast cancer or even cancer in general, is a serious issue? And why can't awareness be raised, with less pocket lining?

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Everyone needs a sponsor . . . :lol:

Oregon has not even began to think about Stanford yet. We wont begin preparing for them until Sunday. Each week we prepare for our "faceless" opponent, each week is the most important game we will ever play, we win by proper preparation. Its not too weird that we have gotten better since Chip left, all the other coaches have been here for life. The kids seemed to "relax" a bit when he left. Helfrich is loved by the kids, he isn't going anywhere, and he and Frost seem to be putting a nice personal "spin" on the spread offense . . .
New coach & Ducks go much heavier on their ground game than in prior years.

Snappo,
Reactions: grokit

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Snappo, our coach is not new, and our running back success is due to Gary Campbell, coaching here over 30 years . . . :)

130907.mca_.ODE_.fbc_.Virginia.034-980x653.jpg

t-dub,
Reactions: Snappo

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Snappo, our coach is not new, and our running back success is due to Gary Campbell, coaching here over 30 years . . . :)

130907.mca_.ODE_.fbc_.Virginia.034-980x653.jpg
This year's new head coach, taking up where last year left off with a bigger than ever running game!
UHWYJOHFMKXDIFC.20130313183936.jpg
Zoom.gif

Mark Helfrich
Position: Head Coach
Alma Mater: Southern Oregon
Graduating Year: 1996
Experience: 1st Year

Last edited:
Snappo,
Reactions: t-dub
Top Bottom