Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Does anyone have a 13-year old know-it-all daughter? She can't seem to keep her room clean, care for her pets or get her homework done on time. I try to encourage her to be organized and make a to-do list so she can better manage her time. This is what I found on the outside of her bedroom door just now:
2f0acer.jpg

:disgust:

:peace:

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Personally, I wouldn't put up with the disrespect, but, my 21 and 14 year olds aren't mine, I received them damaged, so we are unwinding a lot of PTSD and other bad behaviors for a lot of reasons right now. However, there is no excuse for disrespect or repeated bad behavior.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Personally, I wouldn't put up with the disrespect, but, my 21 and 14 year olds aren't mine, I received them damaged, so we are unwinding a lot of PTSD and other bad behaviors for a lot of reasons right now. However, there is no excuse for disrespect or repeated bad behavior.
She's a good kid. She hasn't ever gotten a "B" on a report card.....ever. Straight A's every time. She got an A- once and felt crushed. She just loves to make witty smartass remarks and comments on post-it notes and whiteboards all over the house. It's my fault I guess because I make similar comments/statements/observations and I think she is just trying to be funny more than anything else. She's a clown like her old man. :party:

:peace:

Last edited:

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
They all do that and there is nothing wrong with it. If she was smart she couldn't be so creative. I think it was genius. My son plays so many games that he cell phone broke he couldn't hear me but I can hear him. I was so convinced it was a scam but will still check but if he was lying he would be harassing me for the other phone. I thought it was a genius plan and it didn't even happen because that is how smart some kids are.

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
A year ago today Matt passed away. Not a day passed where i didn't think of you, didn't tell you I love you. Till this day I know you guide me and are by my side through everything. I don't know how I could do this without you, you know I'm scared but give me your strength.

I miss you Matthew, forever and always my brother!

935885_10151572542348848_1448480413_n_zps816e3449.jpg

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
I never was a church goer... in fact was never baptized. The most organized religion I was exposed to as a child was Unitarian and back then, all we talked about at church was the Viet Nam war.

My spirituality came from something inside and is more a part of the Universe and energy. Every day is one of spirituality, not just Sunday. Sunday is glass cleaning day. :D

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
We used to Have the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church around these parts , in the late '70s they were the source of wonderful Real Lambs Bread and pretty much introduced sensimilla to the states in a big way .
Lord knows I miss those days .

satyrday

I never was a church goer... in fact was never baptized.

Same here. My parents both were churchgoers, but although they seemed like the most square people on earth to me, they were part of that first rock 'n roll rebel generation. And while not too rebellious, and still sporting crew cuts and bobby socks, they cut the life line on the suffocating church of their youth (my father especially I think turned his back). So we were raised 100% heathen.

Top Bottom