Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
LOL! The gauntlet has been thrown... :D
Everything has been provided Stu . . . ;)

6a00d8345190c169e20133ec3dad11970b-320pi

mvapes

Scratchin' Glass!
Accessory Maker
Today my boss offered me an opportunity to move to an MMJ state at his cost. If it will help you, I'm in he said. I felt excitement for the first time in a long time.

Unfortunately my wife's response was "no, I'm not moving again - it's too much work"

If anyone needs me I'll be in the fuck you thread.

Tweek

Today my boss offered me an opportunity to move to an MMJ state at his cost. If it will help you, I'm in he said. I felt excitement for the first time in a long time.

Unfortunately my wife's response was "no, I'm not moving again - it's too much work"

If anyone needs me I'll be in the fuck you thread.

Tell her it will help your sex life. Or at the very least, you would be more willing to take out the garbage.

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
Of course you can't leave it at that. She can't possibly realize how insensitive that remark was right now. You are just going to have to forget the reflex objection, and resubmit, emphasizing that the move is kinda a "quality of life" issue and not an impulse. Maybe she feels its not necessary since you seem to be able obtain medicine already? You may have to take time to "unpack" her objections and explain the many benefits of moving to the state you desire, maybe even benefits that might appeal more to her?

Tweek

Of course you can't leave it at that. She can't possibly realize how insensitive that remark was right now. You are just going to have to forget the reflex objection, and resubmit, emphasizing that the move is kinda a "quality of life" issue and not an impulse. Maybe she feels its not necessary since you seem to be able obtain medicine already? You may have to take time to "unpack" the many benefits of moving to the state you desire, maybe even benefits that might appeal more to her?

That is assuming you married a logical person.

Top Bottom