Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

ab1d185b1cf8ecc3a88a9e5c301c6844_zps689a8b34.jpg

Shhh....I'm hunting wabbits....:tup:

dorkus_molorkus

Funny you should say that, a similar thing happened to me when I was playing cricket once. I was bowling and the batsman hit the ball and it was coming straight at my face. Luckily though I managed to bend my legs and drop to the ground in time otherwise I swear it would have broke a few teeth. I remember it seemed to take so long that I had time to regret that I didn't dive to the side. My mate was really apologetic afterwards because it was so close my head. I was shaking afterwards from the adrenaline and needless to say I decided to field for a bit.

Oh dear,

Let disect this a little.
(I speak the mother tounge, I saw eastenders once)

'Funny you should say that, a similar thing happened to me when I was playing cricket (gay sex) once. I was bowling (pitching) and the batsman (catcher) hit the ball (my balls)
and it was coming straight at my face.(special sauce shower)
Luckily though I managed to bend my legs and drop to the ground in time otherwise I swear it would have broke a few teeth.(self explanatory)
I remember it seemed to take so long that I had time to regret that I didn't dive to the side.(for bukakke)

My mate was really apologetic afterwards because it was so close my head.( but my armpit is not my mouth)

I was shaking afterwards from the adrenaline and needless to say I decided to field for a bit.'
(code for- 'ok now you do me!', then bends over)

If your boyfriend is Aleem Dar, you can hit him in the face with your cock & he'll just call it a leg bye!
If your boyfriend is Stuart Broad, well at least you know he wont walk no matter what you do.

It must feel good to be winning lots of stuff lately. I think its awesome for you lot, England needed something to feel good about.
We was sick of winning everything all the time, besides I think its not just a co-incidence that all this English sporting prowess comes on the back of the horsemeat scandal.

Who knew Sea biscuit was a super food?

Man of the match= Ashton Agar!

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Oh dear,

Let disect this a little.

'Funny you should say that, a similar thing happened to me when I was playing cricket (gay sex) once. I was bowling (pitching) and the batsman (catcher) hit the ball (my balls)
and it was coming straight at my face.(special sauce shower)
Luckily though I managed to bend my legs and drop to the ground in time otherwise I swear it would have broke a few teeth.(self explanatory)
I remember it seemed to take so long that I had time to regret that I didn't dive to the side.(for bukakke)

My mate was really apologetic afterwards because it was so close my head.( but my armpit is not my mouth)

I was shaking afterwards from the adrenaline and needless to say I decided to field for a bit.'
(code for- 'ok now you do me!', then bends over)

Thanks for the translation, Dorkus. It makes a lot more sense now. :nod:

:peace:

I found a young homeless girl hidden out by the garbage cans last night. She was dirty and didn't smell too good but, underneath the grime, I could see she was pretty and had a good body.
I brought her inside and gave her a bath. As I was towelling off her naked body, I became aroused and one thing led to another. Before I knew it, I was making passionate love to her. I was banging her so hard that a couple of times you'd have sworn she was alive.
773c46e7f05c7ec06c78d73ce154e839_zps6cd0c18c.jpg

Top Bottom