Fuck the Parkinson's, the Dr just gave me a reason to smoke MORE!

Tweek

67614.jpg

Richy

Frequently up in space with Bowie
Funny you should say that, a similar thing happened to me when I was playing cricket once. I was bowling and the batsman hit the ball and it was coming straight at my face. Luckily though I managed to bend my legs and drop to the ground in time otherwise I swear it would have broke a few teeth. I remember it seemed to take so long that I had time to regret that I didn't dive to the side. My mate was really apologetic afterwards because it was so close my head. I was shaking afterwards from the adrenaline and needless to say I decided to field for a bit.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
Funny you should say that, a similar thing happened to me when I was playing cricket once. I was bowling and the batsman hit the ball and it was coming straight at my face. Luckily though I managed to bend my legs and drop to the ground in time otherwise I swear it would have broke a few teeth. I remember it seemed to take so long that I had time to regret that I didn't dive to the side. My mate was really apologetic afterwards because it was so close my head. I was shaking afterwards from the adrenaline and needless to say I decided to field for a bit.

While I don't understand any of what you wrote, it sounds like a typical Saturday night at Dorkus' pad.

:peace:

Top Bottom