1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Pen Focus Vaporizer

Discussion in 'Portable Vaporizers' started by PPN, Jan 10, 2016.

1. fogbank

fogbank Well-Known Member

The battery that came with my Focus Pro is a Samsung INR18650-32E. I'm pretty sure that it has a lower CDR than the Sony VTC5A batteries that I just bought for my iStick Pico. I read that the Pico requires a battery with a CDR of 25A or better. I was able to operate the Pico with the Samsung INR18650-32E, but I never tried operating the Focus Pro with the Sony VTC5A batteries. I don't know if it makes a difference, but @SirFall might want to look for the Samsung INR18650-32E specifically.

2. kbrown5523

kbrown5523 Hopping in Washington

Just thought I'd pop in and give an update since I just received a new Focus Pro. My old one's screen display was starting to get really faint and I figured it was about to die. It was also pretty plugged and so the draw resistance was pretty bad too. I thought about getting a Fury 2 or a V-Tower or something else, but at the price point and the temps it can deliver, I didn't want to spend more and end up disappointed.

I got my new one for only $71.95. The reason I'm posting is because they are now using a different screen inside it. I don't know if anyone cares, but it is a change.

[​IMG]

I just wish I could find a capsule that I think works well enough to use. I got the ones that are meant to work for it but I just can't get diddly for vape when I use them. I'm an old bong smoker so I use it with a bong and water and high temps for big clouds. I wish I could find a screen based capsule to work with it. I tried building my own and it was total failure.

I just now noticed that they also added a hole to the battery compartment like they did with the Pro S, so glad not to have a potential pipe bomb on my hands.

One other note, each battery is lasting me so much longer with this new one, I just can't believe that this vape isn't more popular.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2018
  3. pop22

pop22 New Member

I've had my Focusvape Pro for almost 2 years now and it still works like the day I bought it. The first thing I did was trash the "filter pod" and screen. I replaced them with two, .375" screens, one in the top cover below the tip, and one I place on top of the weed in the bowl. Much less draw resistance and I have to clean the screens less often. I get great rips at 380F, and 10-12 hits per bowl.

The Pro has outlasted ALL other vapes I've owned, and I've tried most of the so called best. My pro is almost 2 years old, no other vape has lasted this long. I use the LG batteries in mine, forgot the model# but its the brown one, i get a couple more sessions than with the sony. I'd like to see focus make a box type vape, similar to the Boundless!

4. kbrown5523

Does anybody know if they discontinued making these? Puffitup isn't selling them anymore and other stores I've looked at show them as sold out. I really hope they haven't stopped making them, I'm a high temp vaper and they're the only vapes I've found that offer such high temps.

His_Highness likes this.
  5. mikeb6109

mikeb6109 Mike's Vaporizer Review

Your good here is the link and if you use coupon MikeV you save 15%!!
    https://focusvproducts.com/shop/

kbrown5523 and His_Highness like this.
  6. His_Highness

His_Highness In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king

kbrown5523 likes this.
  7. kbrown5523

Thank you both!

His_Highness likes this.
  8. omnimodeus

omnimodeus New Member

does anyone know dimension of herb capsule for focusvape?
    anyone using it?

9. Questionmark

Questionmark New Member

I'm new to the vape game and wanted to use it as an alternative to hash joints. I bought a focusvape pro S and added a ceramic oil/wax cup, as I read that this would be needed in order to vape hash mix.
    On the picture on their website of the wax/oil cup it looks like theres a ceramic filter included, however the cups I received where empty?

I have trawled internet and YouTube for tutorials on how to actually use the focusvape for hash mix, using this ceramic cup, but with no luck

Can you explain, send pictures and/or video on how to (step by step) use it properly?
    And if I'm missing some ceramic filters to get started?

Thanks in advance

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors