FC, Finally Becomes Clear

Vitolo

Vaporist
OK... I admit that I get busy, and I do have many "cyber irons" in the fire...
But I never meant to ignore my favorite place... FC.com
I have been in the dark, about the operational aspects of this forum.. (God- I hate change!)
I had just mastered the old FC when this change happened.
Today I finally put some other minor MMJ forums to rest on my "bookmarks", and I determined that it was high time to catch up on lost time.... read FC threads, and figure out why I missed so much.
First off, if one day, by sheer internet glitch, all of the FC notifications end up in your spam folder... and you do not go check, you may receive no further notifications!
Also, I finally figured out my "watched threads", and how to check on my "unread threads"
Well, it took me five hours to catch up from the last point I was aware. It was on some threads up to 60 posts I was behind.... months!:(
I now have NO unread threads.
This post is an apology
An apology to friends I have made here....
to Manufacturers....
To Fellow Vapor enthusiasts...
If it appeared that I left any conversations in any threads, hanging.
If I suddenly stopped "liking" your posts that were "up my alley"... it was because I was not seeing them.
I now have FC "down Pat", and understand how to best "keep up".

HighlyEducatedScholar

Student of Vapor
IMO
Vitolo, no apologies are necessary from you. the amount of knowledge and experiences you have shared with us on FC have all of us in debt to your kindness. we're all friends here and just because friends haven't seen/heard from each other in a while doesn't make people not friends. i don't think it'd be outrageous to say that at least 50% of the regular FCers have benefited from your words of wisdom in someway. you're a saint over here man :D however, nonetheless, welcome back vito!

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
And here I thought you were just bored with us Vito... :lol:

So glad to have you fully on board again. :luv:

momofthegoons,
Reactions: Vitolo

xclarryx

sweet man i've been a lurker of this website for a while, and I read through all 170something pages at the time on the Pax forum... id like to say thanks for all your input on that thread that partly convinced me to buy my beloved pax about a month ago (my first vape EVER!!)

bottom line is, i love vaping now. i dont combust anymore. period. my body and mind are so much healthier! so thank you for the help you didnt even know you gave, and cheers to vapin man!

xclarryx,
Reactions: Vitolo
Top Bottom