Fanny packs

grokit

well-worn member
My new milaana/small vape case is on order. I have one already, but this new one looks less "hippyish" and seems like it will be more durable than my old fading equidorian multi-color model that's falling apart.

Because when it's cold jacket pockets drive me nuts looking for stem stash grinder etc, and when it's warm my ass isn't big enough to keep a filled-up pair of cargo shorts from falling down around my ankles.

41qAeNWdcFL._SY300_.jpg

$10 shipped

Cl4ud3

My new milaana/small vape case is on order. I have one already, but this new one looks less "hippyish" and seems like it will be more durable than my old fading equidorian multi-color model that's falling apart.

Because when it's cold jacket pockets drive me nuts looking for stem stash grinder etc, and when it's warm my ass isn't big enough to keep a filled-up pair of cargo shorts from falling down around my ankles.

41qAeNWdcFL._SY300_.jpg

$10 shipped
Bringing back the fanny pack ?

TrwuNH2.jpg

grokit

well-worn member
Ugh I wish these were "in". Me wearing this brings more attention than be walking around puffing on a Milaana :/

They're so handy ... Why doesn't everyone wear them. Like honest, hands free storage!!
I only wear mine if I'm out taking a walk or cycling, it's a handy thing to grab when leaving the house even if it goes into a bigger bag or the trunk of the car. It helps keep all the portable vape bits together when out and about. Both of mine are pretty small as far as fanny-packs go, so we'll see what all fits inside :tup:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Ugh I wish these were "in". Me wearing this brings more attention than be walking around puffing on a Milaana :/

They're so handy ... Why doesn't everyone wear them. Like honest, hands free storage!!
Ya know, its really annoying. I LIKE wearing them but I get Soooo much grief that I had to stop. I had a nice leather one too... :(

namasteIII

41qAeNWdcFL._SY300_.jpg

$10 shipped

Holy shit a fanny pack! You just solved all my life's problem!

CaptVapor

Ya know, its really annoying. I LIKE wearing them but I get Soooo much grief that I had to stop. I had a nice leather one too... :(

You know... I think people only give you grief because secretly they wish they had the balls to wear one themselves. Fanny packs are so useful! Besides, the best fashion is your own style, copycats are a dime a dozen.

grokit

well-worn member
You know... I think people only give you grief because secretly they wish they had the balls to wear one themselves. Fanny packs are so useful! Besides, the best fashion is your own style, copycats are a dime a dozen.
They look better, and are less cumbersome to wear when turned around the back imo.
Especially the small one I posted, it could go unnoticed under a jacket :tup:

AJS

Calm Consistency
I'd like to also point out that fanny packs are great!
I am using some Gods Gift in my Mi right now. I use a fanny pack when I'm on a trip.
http://media-cac
23995186e06c29d65094cc8bf62edaea.jpg
Oooomg you kill me hahaha
:rofl:

Wise words ... This may convince me to get a fanny pack. Is early 20s too young...? Or is that the perfect age. Seems perfect.

mod note: Edited to split off-topic comments

Last edited by a moderator:

TheRobbo

Fuck it. I'm ordering a fanny pack and going old school. I used to have a sweet leather one in my 20's that I loved!

I don't care what anyone says.

There must still be a market for them some where. They cant just still be sitting on the shelves since the 80s :freak:
Seriously though I would rock one of it was socially acceptable
:peace:

Cl4ud3

I've actually got a bum bag but have never used it around my waist, I've carried it or slung it over my shoulder. Lucky though its cold and wet here and my jacket has a poachers pocket so no need for extra storage.

grokit

well-worn member
To be fair, there is basically an unlimited variety of fanny packs available.

From the colorful hippy style of my older one, to a more modern manly leather version.

cool-fanny-packs.jpg
the-rock-fanny-pack.jpg

s7_517030_610_01
41UgdxSLfhL._SX355_.jpg

There's also larger fanny packs, with and without shoulder support :tup:

CED1600%20Large%20Fanny%20Pack_1.gif

Certain items should really not be combined in a single fanny pack :suspicious:

My new one will be here in the next day or two;
I'll show you guys what all fits inside :cool:

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Maybe we just need to re-stylize...upgrade just a bit!?

waist-pack-for-running-trendy-fanny-pack.jpg
Hey, I had one very similar looking. About as masculine as something like that could look with leather, etc. It didn't reduce the shit I got one little bit. I used it anyway until it died of natural causes, and never replaced it. It was convenient as hell and I liked it, but I was driven to submission by all of my friends (and some who were just acquaintances) :(

We live in a social world like it or not. Resistance is futile.

Added: Actually the black leather one in the post above was the most like mine, but with the brown leather of the one I quoted.

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
To be fair, there is basically an unlimited variety of fanny packs available.

From the colorful hippy style of my older one, to a more modern manly leather version.

cool-fanny-packs.jpg
the-rock-fanny-pack.jpg

s7_517030_610_01
41UgdxSLfhL._SX355_.jpg

There's also larger fanny packs, with and without shoulder support :tup:

CED1600%20Large%20Fanny%20Pack_1.gif

Certain item should really not be combined in a single fanny pack :2c:

My new one will be here in the next day or two;
I'll show you guys what all fits inside :cool:

I actually have the last one pictured, but yeah, not a good idea to carry those items together!

justvapin,
Reactions: grokit
Top Bottom