• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Fanny packs

CaptVapor

I'm sorry my friend, but that, is a purse, on a belt.

14c35e30358a5e29b1aecf543593bf76.jpg

:o

Leslie!! RIP

CaptVapor,
Reactions: Enchantre

AJS

Calm Consistency
Walking into work today and I see this. I think it's a sign. Nice fanny, friend.
88jFWDl.jpg

mod note: Edited to split off-topic comments

Last edited by a moderator:
AJS,

grokit

well-worn member
LOL. Everybody needs a good fanny pack. I jumped on the bandwagon and ordered this one. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QERQ0O8/ref=twister_B01GNJIY1I?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Nice, that looks like it will fit more goodies in it than the model I'm expecting. I like the hidden rear pocket, mine has one of those as well. In fact it must be ready for pickup since the seller just invited me to give feedback. I noticed that the seller didn't refer to mine as a 'fanny pack', instead it's a 'travel belt' :lol:

grokit,

Tranquility

Alright bitches!

Slap leather!

f342f7b014449df4d914f764eef35c36.jpg

My step-son loves to build Gundams. There is an annual meeting of builders in our area that is a day-long judging contest and skill workshops for the Gundam lovers. (Some are incredible.)

One of the girls there (Let's just say girls are noticed at such events. Ratios and all that.), had a black leather pack much like the one @Fat Freddy shows. With a bit of goth makeup, a short skirt and fishnets, she rocked the pack.

Tranquility,

grokit

well-worn member
So the new "travel belt" is everything I was hoping for. The old and the new:

U3aOsrJ.jpg

It's a perfect fit for safety; the battery case and jarz fit on either side and protect the power button.

The rear pocket can be streamlined with an unfolded wallet, or filled with whatever :tup:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
cybrguy,

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
From the pic it seems a pack of cigs fits well in that larger pocket. The Mi looks to be thicker but otherwise similar in size so it may fit OK. Is the other pocket big enough for a medium stem or 2?

It's only $10, maybe I'll just order it...

cybrguy,
Reactions: grokit

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
pack of cigs?!?!?! who says FC but then continues to suck on that deathness? Anyway, I think the Mi is about the same thickness (but doesn't give), maybe a quarter of an inch larger at most.

grokit

well-worn member
From the pic it seems a pack of cigs fits well in that larger pocket. The Mi looks to be thicker but otherwise similar in size so it may fit OK. Is the other pocket big enough for a medium stem or 2?

It's only $10, maybe I'll just order it...
The inner pocket is pretty big, but stuffing it would make it uncomfortable to wear. Because of the geometry of the outer pocket (it has pretty stiff sides to it), it doesn't have that problem. There's also a comfortable mesh back to this model. Coming from my similar but less streamlined one it's totally worth the $10.

Of course ymmv :tup:

grokit,
Reactions: kellya86
Top Bottom