FakeXhale Cloud (Unauthorized and Unsupported)

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Are you gonna compare it to the EVO here or start a new thread. Interested to see the comparison, especially since both are relatively new to you.
I'll start a new thread, I guess. I can start off with initial findings and then it can grow from there.
Maybe make it a Cloud OG / Cloud + / Cloud EVO compare / contrast thread?

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Does the package come factory sealed?

Snappo,

Magic9

Plant Enthusiast
Well shit. If I just knew these would work for 6 mos. How does it do with small loads? I've read conflicting things in the other thread.

Your Highness

Cannasseur
I picked one up for 100 as well. The mouthpiece and ELB's alone make it worth it for me. I will make this one my low temp Clouds. Hopefully if I keep it at 12 or lower it will live a long life. On another note my original OG is still working like day 1! Oh and my EVO is on order too so I think I'm covered with Clouds for the time being.

Last edited:

b0

Cloudy...
There are some international Cloud+ out there with the black knot and without the I O in the switch. Mine is one of them. It works like a Cloud + but it seems like an OG except for the bamboo.

b0,

exit

@exit what you epoxying?

This has been covered earlier in the thread. Some people were interested in using epoxy to strengthen the spot welds on the ceramic heater. AKA what's gonna break if your cheap Cloud breaks.

Please remember if you buy epoxy double check the temperature it's safe until. The cloud can go up to 500F if you want it to.

My epoxy is safe to over 600 degrees of consistent heat and even higher of ocassional heat... so i think it'll be ok if i apply it propelry

Last edited:
exit,

Deadshort480

We're here to fuck shit up.
My switch does not have markings.

I spoke to someone else that bought one and the serial numbers were nowhere near close. I wonder how many of these the seller has? I have #3445 and his was over #4500. This probably means nothing, but just figured that these would be a batch of close serial numbers.

exit

I spoke to someone else that bought one and the serial numbers were nowhere near close. I wonder how many of these the seller has? I have #3445 and his was over #4500. This probably means nothing, but just figured that these would be a batch of close serial numbers.
Personally Im surprised at least 80 of these are sold and it still says "more than 10 available". I wonder ho long this will last for?

Purpl3_Haz3

On a Permanent Vakation
Does the package come factory sealed?
Yes, and no. In the sense that, up until the EVO, VXL never had a specific set standard form of packaging that they stuck with...so, looking back at past Cloud shipments from VXL, I know my OG ticker wasn't in a sealed package, aside from the outer shipping box being taped, etc. Otherwise, it was in another box, and then surrounded by packing peanuts, and the unit itself was wrapped in bubble wrap/pink foam. So, aside from the shipment box, some Clouds weren't in a sealed package like the EVO is. I don't know about other VXL shipments in the past, but I know their packing/shipping methods have varied some, and I don't recall it ever being in a package that was fancy/sealed, to be identifiable as new or not...

My unit from the ebay deal was packaged in a similar manner. Box, inside of another box, surrounded by peanuts. Cloud inside of said box. ELBs were in a bubble-wrap bag, in the larger box, and so was the mouthpiece, but wrapped in paper.

Serial numbers weren't sequential IIRC ;) No indication of order how many they had/have.

Personally Im surprised at least 80 of these are sold and it still says "more than 10 available". I wonder ho long this will last for?
Depends on how many they have...wouldn't be surprised if it's quite the surplus. eBay seems to just usually say "more than 10" to let you know that they're not that close to selling out.

Well shit. If I just knew these would work for 6 mos. How does it do with small loads? I've read conflicting things in the other thread.
That's the whole deal...they won't all last the same amount of time, etc...very inconsistent. Also, the Cloud does wonderful with any size load...here is an old video I made comparing load sizes, etc.

Change to HD _________________________________________ /\ /\ /\

Video shows varying load sizes vaped in the Cloud at the same temp, to show extraction efficiency. Shows how you can make a little go a long ways, or alternatively, consume a lot in one shot...The cloud is a variable weapon of mass efficiency extraction!

GreenBeans

Accepted my $95 offer but wants $45 to ship to Canada.... Won't budge on that, has anyone had any luck with reduced shipping charges?

GreenBeans,

exit

Accepted my $95 offer but wants $45 to ship to Canada.... Won't budge on that, has anyone had any luck with reduced shipping charges?

no especially because USPS rates went up drastically in the last couple months. i had to charge someone $60 to send a prioritiy mail flat rate box to canada so i believe him when he says 45 is the lowest possible honestly.

One of my friends got his today. He got 3 sets of ELBs. I will get mine delivered tomorrow and of course update.

For anyone who didn't get any or got less than 3..... They're under all the packges just in bubble wrap and are apparently easy to miss. Check again and less us know if you have'nt thrown all the boxes out?

Last edited:
exit,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
When I made an offer it asked how many I wanted to buy and it said 14xx were available at that time ... don't know if that's accurate

MileHighLife,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

PPN

Volute of Vapor
It's a very good deal but it makes me worry about the real price and quality of the unit then I bought it 400 USD with the warranty(but VXL don't honor it actually) , or perhaps this is a fake, I need to read the entire thread...

PPN,
Top Bottom