FakeXhale Cloud (Unauthorized and Unsupported)

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Mine arrived yesterday, working fine. Correct 220v and plug.
No elb's, I dug around that box forever but couldn't find any.

I'm sure you checked well. I know I did, the first three times. Then I found them on the last final check before throwing the boxes out. lol. Mine were in a small, bubblewrap envelope that was mixed with (maybe taped to?) the bubblewrap that was around the Cloud in the smaller box.

swahvay

I really wanna jump on this but they seem backed up or otherwise slowed down for the time being.

How's everyone enjoying their units? (Those that have them.)

swahvay,

Teedub

I'm sure you checked well. I know I did, the first three times. Then I found them on the last final check before throwing the boxes out. lol. Mine were in a small, bubblewrap envelope that was mixed with (maybe taped to?) the bubblewrap that was around the Cloud in the smaller box.

Baaahaha, you made me pull it out of the bin for another look. No love though haha.

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
Baaahaha, you made me pull it out of the bin for another look. No love though haha.

Bummer man.
You have any ELBs coming?
They seem sold out everywhere.

If not you can use mini-ELBs which you can make from Arizer Q dome screens.
You can buy a pack of 8 on Ebay here:
8x Dome ONLY Arizer EXTREME-Q V-TOWER Replacement Screen Value Set

You smush down one of the dome to make a cap for the other... so that pack would make 4 mini-ELBS.
It's not the easiest thing to do to squish them right to get them to fit and stay on, takes a lot of trial and error and the cap might still fall of sometimes when inverted.

But the mini-ELBs hit really well and I sometimes prefer to use it.

Teedub

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yeah was foolish on my part. I thought I'd wait and see if any elb's came and in the mean time aus vaporizers has sold out. I did however make an eq mini elb as she heated haha. Cheers though!

I cant wait to try a proper elb mind you, the double lip of the eq screens gets jammed in one of my favourite glass bubble machines. And I wanna max out a full load.

I really wanna jump on this but they seem backed up or otherwise slowed down for the time being.

How's everyone enjoying their units? (Those that have them.)

I am enjoying it good :)

Last edited:
Teedub,

Zookeeper

Hard to spend 300 on a new vape when you see "the best vape ever" going for 100.

Ah the beauty of FC, get excited about a new vape only to find out none of them are working 6 months later.

IM CALLING FOR A VAPE REVOLUTION!

GreenBeans

Still waiting on my return shipping label that I was promised by Tuesday at the latest...

GreenBeans,

stygian16

Just curious, how hot are you running yours? Are you using a hydratube or inverted on a water pipe?

Edit: I rarely take mine pass 2 O'clock, for flavor and paranoid of thermal issues.
Never put it past 1:30 or before 11:00 I'm using a circ 2.0 HT :)

stygian16,
Reactions: Tweak

Teedub

Damn my 2 tubes from VB haven't changed status yet, no shipping email just been 'approved' since i bought them.

Teedub,

swahvay

I went ahead and placed an order. Paid the full 125. I guess we'll see what happens. Will let you guys know.

swahvay,

daverus

Well good news for my case, and anyone else who has received a european/australian 220V unit. Paypal decided to refund all my money. I think i get to keep the unit as well?

daverus,
Reactions: Teedub

mestizo

Well good news for my case, and anyone else who has received a european/australian 220V unit. Paypal decided to refund all my money. I think i get to keep the unit as well?
if he sent you a return label, you should send it back, it is the honest and right thing to do.
We have criticized this guy in many different ways, me included. Keeping the unit just says we are no better than the person we pass judgement on.

I'm sort of tempted to shoot him an email and ask what's going on. Bah.

LOL some of these reviewers have to be shills. Did you guys see this?

"Legit Cloud. Quality. Have run for hours no problems. Seller is great cust servi"

I guess I shouldn't judge since I haven't tried getting in touch with him myself.

yoloswaggins,
Reactions: swahvay

wisherly

I just shot him an email. We'll see what happens. I bought mine a week and a half ago. The estimated arrival dates that EBay provides came and went several days ago. Did you all get yours within those estimated delivery dates?

wisherly,
I just shot him an email. We'll see what happens. I bought mine a week and a half ago. The estimated arrival dates that EBay provides came and went several days ago. Did you all get yours within those estimated delivery dates?
Christ...that's not a good sign. I bought mine a week ago and haven't heard anything LOL

yoloswaggins,

wisherly

I haven't heard anything either. It might not be a bad sign. No one else here has complained that they didn't receive anything, so I wouldn't worry too much. The dates I'm referring to are listed on EBay and may have nothing to do with the seller. I'm not sure. You would think they're based on something that the seller said. Anyway, you can probably check the dates on your order on EBay, not that they mean much, apparently. I am anxious though. I've got my ELBs here looking all lonely all by themselves.

I haven't heard anything either. It might not be a bad sign. No one else here has complained that they didn't receive anything, so I wouldn't worry too much. The dates I'm referring to are listed on EBay and may have nothing to do with the seller. I'm not sure. You would think they're based on something that the seller said. Anyway, you can probably check the dates on your order on EBay, not that they mean much, apparently. I am anxious though. I've got my ELBs here looking all lonely all by themselves.
Same boat here. I built a mini-ELB which just made me sad...

yoloswaggins,
Reactions: wisherly
Top Bottom