• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FakeXhale Cloud (Unauthorized and Unsupported)

jeff

Get ya a Y adapter or cloud buddy and combine that SSFF lol with your EQ through your Boro Farm!!!

I feel Like that is insulting to either the EQ or the SSFF.

I actually thought the cloud would make me want a bigger piece. But i can hardly handle the milked little guy. I may invest in a bigger cheaper piece from Pipes Daddy to cause total and utter destruction when necessary.

I want a Y or cloud buddy because the female joint on the bub gets so hot from just one rip. Sounds like a recipe for long term disaster.

jeff

Side note I know the theokkid or whatever o e-bay was honoring the $70 water tool vapor blunt deal. But how come on VB the tool is $230 and ebay guy sells it $140?

jeff,

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Retail prices on vaporblunt, wholesale through yoyokid...

SSVUN~YAH,

jeff

I see! Which means he pays even less which just goes to illustrate the extreme markup on the glass!

jeff,

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Glass not Cloud+.

Meant as a dig, cause everybody always warns the Solo people not to buy from ebay cause it won't be warranted if the seller isn't an Authorized Arizer reseller. So i was joking that the VB glass from yoyokid on ebay didn't have a warranty, that's why it's cheaper. Long way to go for a little joke, yeesh.lol

lazylathe

Almost there...
Nobody was even asking or disputing the fact that these are NOT warranted or ever will be warranted by VXH. Am I the only one who read Mestizos post?

"SM is not going to repair these units"

Can't we just get back to bashing this guy who sold you a Non warranted, Non VXH Cloud+, that 99% of you knew before you bought it.

I was not talking about Mestizos posts...
I started to post and max got on the horse...

lazylathe,

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Glass not Cloud+.

Meant as a dig, cause everybody always warns the Solo people not to buy from ebay cause it won't be warranted if the seller isn't an Authorized Arizer reseller. So i was joking that the VB glass from yoyokid on ebay didn't have a warranty, that's why it's cheaper. Long way to go for a little joke, yeesh.lol

You actually didn't even need a sarcasm button ... this is copy pasted from the warranty page on the vaporblunt website:

All glassware is warrantied against defects in manufacturing. Glassware can not be returned for any reason, only exchanged. All glass sales are final. Glassware may be exchanged if your unit comes broken or damaged. In order to qualify for a exchange your claim must be made within 24 hours of receiving your glassware. The warranty is not valid if the glassware is purchased from a 3rd party. If your glass comes damaged please e mail us at thevaporblunt@gmail.com to request service.

MileHighLife,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
Anyone who bought the Vapor Blunt Chandelier, have you heard anything from them? I emailed them twice to find out the status of my purchase but have not heard anything.

z9

Anyone who bought the Vapor Blunt Chandelier, have you heard anything from them? I emailed them twice to find out the status of my purchase but have not heard anything.

Have not gotten any updates on my chandelier either but I haven't emailed them yet. I'm sure they're overwhelmed with orders but an email explaining the holdup would be greatly appreciated.

King

Accessory Maker

Yoyokid1 told me that they're out of stock and they're expecting more at the end of the week.

Here is his exact message:
Hi, I just got back from Vaporblunt and the Chandelier water tools are on back order because of the Black Friday sale. They said they should have them by the end of the week. If you don't mind waiting I'll ship your order as soon as I have them or I can refund you. Let me know. Thank you.

jeff

You actually didn't even need a sarcasm button ... this is copy pasted from the warranty page on the vaporblunt website:

All glassware is warrantied against defects in manufacturing. Glassware can not be returned for any reason, only exchanged. All glass sales are final. Glassware may be exchanged if your unit comes broken or damaged. In order to qualify for a exchange your claim must be made within 24 hours of receiving your glassware. The warranty is not valid if the glassware is purchased from a 3rd party. If your glass comes damaged please e mail us at thevaporblunt@gmail.com to request service.
I still think we needed the sarcasm button.

jeff,
I sent payment for my FakeXhale early Sunday and haven't gotten a shipping confirmation or heard from Mr. Holiday200, PhD.

Come in mang :(

yoloswaggins,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
Have been running mine practically for 24 hrs straight for 2 weeks since receiving with no issue thusfar

Just curious, how hot are you running yours? Are you using a hydratube or inverted on a water pipe?

Edit: I rarely take mine pass 2 O'clock, for flavor and paranoid of thermal issues.

Last edited:
Tweak,

mestizo

He didn't send me a tracking number until I opened a case with Ebay and the unit was basically hours from being delivered.
I believe the same happened to other members, he didn't send notification until it was a day away from delivery.

Top Bottom