• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

FakeXhale Cloud (Unauthorized and Unsupported)

Hypno vaper

@moderators: I'm sorry if I posted this to the wrong place, I had no idea where to put a thread like this..

Hi FCer's, if any of you are looking for a Vapexhale Cloud, I just scored one, brand new on ebay for $110.00 shipped US currency. The guy has them for $125.00 buy now or make an offer. I made an offer of $110 and he took it super fast. I should have offered a $100. He had 100% positive feed back. Ebay shows that he already sold 6 units before mine and had more than 10 units available. I checked his ebay store and every item he has for sale besides the Clouds are pieces for gas stoves like igniters and stuff. It was kind of weird to see the Cloud in his listings when everything he sold was for gas stoves. It reminded me of a time I bought a $100 portable speaker for $14 bucks. The guy only sold refrigerator parts. He was ordering stuff by part numbers and received a whole shipment of these portable speakers by mistake and got stuck with them. Since he didn't know what to do with them, he sold them for $14 bucks. I'm not saying that's the same story with the Cloud, it was just weird to see all of these stove parts and a Vapexhale Cloud mixed in there. Sorry for being so long winded, just wanted to give a full explanation.
The Hypnotist

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
Yes, this is interesting...
It can either be scam, or...
...someone stuck with a bunch of them knowing perfectly the VapeXhale situation, so he just wants to get rid of them even this cheaply, everything there looks genuine, even pics info and stuff. Maybe he just doesn't know they are going to start supporting OG Clouds again in near future...
...or it's something entirely different, i don't know...

The real value of a brand new VXC+mouthpiece was 450$. Now subtract a warranty as its missing and the fact it is outdated and not supported anymore. Now the 125 deal doesn't look as much attractive as at first glance. The real value of that deal now could be like 200$-300$ in my guesstimation.

Last edited:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
I bought one. At that price I'm think eh why not roll the dice.
Especially since it's 110v and I will be running a 300w 220v step down transformer.
They had problems with that earlier but the step down transformer I'll be using is high quality and rated for 24/7 use.

So, fingers crossed it won't die in days lol.
If I get 6mo of good use I'll be dancing in the streets. :rockon:

2 Paces

Very interesting. I notice it doesn't mention or show pics of ELBs, so it may not arrive ready to use.

If I wasn't a week or two away from having an EVO in my hands I would have jumped on this...

2 Paces,

way2

I'd buy if I wasn't waiting on an Evo. Honestly I'm a little tempted anyway but I'll hold off....maybe :evil:

@$125 I'd be happy even with a month or 2 out of it.

Did anyone ask the seller what's up? It may be worth the effort to at least ask. :2c:

Hypno vaper

Am I missing something? Were these models plagued with problems? The deal seems great and I can't believe they are still available. I'm very, very tempted.

I think I'm missing something also. I've never been interested in the cloud or any other $400-$500 dollar vape. However I've heard nothing but good things about it. Everyone seems to go crazy for the Cloud. Anyway I'm in the like minds of canj00digit. The guy is asking for $125 buy it now or make an offer. I offered $110 and he took it, so for that price, as long as I can get at least 6 months with it then I'm good. I just really want to see what all the hype is about. I buy a lot of different vapes and e cigarettes just to try them out and then gift them away in order to help someone consider leaving combustion. I just never would consider purchasing such a pricey vape just to test it out but for $110 bucks, why not. Is there something wrong with the Cloud that I'm missing? That thread is really long considering how many I'm reading right now. All I've heard were rave reviews. Thanks.

The Hypnotist

I'd buy if I wasn't waiting on an Evo. Honestly I'm a little tempted anyway but I'll hold off....maybe :evil:

@$125 I'd be happy even with a month or 2 out of it.

Did anyone ask the seller what's up? It may be worth the effort to at least ask. :2c:

I thought about it, but didn't want to tip him off if he was ignorant. I've mistakenly done that before and was the cause of an immediate price jump when the seller researched what they had put up for sale.

The Hypnotist

mod note: Please avoid back-to-back posts, use Edit instead. Two posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

stickstones

Vapor concierge
He claims he bought them in bulk from the manufacturer. That much is bullshit. I only see two options here.

1 -- they are leftover from the manufacturer.
2 -- they are units made by the manufacturer after the shit hit the fan and they had all the parts left over. If this is the case it's anyone's guess whether or not they made them correctly.

If you do decide to get one, I recommend never taking it over two o'clock on the dial to be safe, and don't let it sit on when not in use.

Rusty778

Getting Lost
SUPER tempted, especially since I have a preorder for an EVO and will most likely be waiting for at least a few more weeks.
Little iffy though, 2 ebay feedback reviews have been left for these clouds. Both were positive transactions, but one makes note of a smell that went away with use.
Additionally, the seller posted these units originally at 325 USD, kinda wondering why he dropped the price so much. No way to know if he originally offered a warranty.

At any rate, if you guys confirm these clouds are legit and a few are left I could see pulling the trigger on a backup unit myself :tup:

canj00digit?

All my days in a daze...
No warranty....

Of course not, none expected at that price. This cheap Cloud deal, like life, is definitely a gamble.

Tempting price! Is this going to be 110v only?

I would assume almost certainly so. I bought one on that assumption.
I would suggest anyone who buys one to use on 220v to buy at least a decent quality step down voltage transformer or you're going to have trouble. From my research here on the forums you'll need 200w+.

I will update this thread with any and all progress. If I recieve a brick in a box you guys will get pics, or if I luck out and get a working Cloud+ you'll see that also :)

Remember, it's a GAMBLE. I would suggest anyone who can't afford to lose $125 pass on the deal.

Silver420Surfer

Downward spiral
Doubt they will last long enough to get feedback from somebody here.

From that listing, regarding warranty:" Because of the low pricing, we are not able to offer a warranty.”

Silver420Surfer,

Tweak

T\/\/34|<
If you do decide to get one, I recommend never taking it over two o'clock on the dial to be safe, and don't let it sit on when not in use.

Hah, I'm overly paranoid with leaving my Cloud+ running. I bought a little 4" desk fan to cool it down after each session. Try to keep it running for as long as I possibly can.

If these are defective units, even for the price of $110 these might be worth the gamble of seeing how long it would last, sort of like a rental fee. A cheap ticket into giving the cloud a go for the curious.

Good luck to those taking the gamble.

Hypno vaper

Hah, I'm overly paranoid with leaving my Cloud+ running. I bought a little 4" desk fan to cool it down after each session. Try to keep it running for as long as I possibly can.

If these are defective units, even for the price of $110 these might be worth the gamble of seeing how long it would last, sort of like a rental fee. A cheap ticket into giving the cloud a go for the curious.

Good luck to those taking the gamble.

+1^^^

@mods: sorry bout the double post earlier.

Hypno vaper,
These are units from the manufacturer that VXL is in litigation with- the leftovers.

If something were to happen to one of these units, is VXL capable of repairing these? I don't see how they could. Also, I'm talking about an out-of-warranty repair.

slowandsteady,

b0

Cloudy...
If something were to happen to one of these units, is VXL capable of repairing these? I don't see how they could. Also, I'm talking about an out-of-warranty repair.

If you really want to know that, you can send them a pm or open a ticket in his web. No one here wil know that :\

b0,

way2

I don't know for sure...but I seriously doubt they would repair severely discounted, untested units sold by the rogue manufacturer that they are currently in litigation with :2c:

way2,
Reactions: b0
Top Bottom