Fake Purple Days on Ebay - "Better Days"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolface

Just looked on Ebay! No such listing! Chronicvapeshop has nothing for sale at this time! Don't know where you are seeing this for sale anywhere?:ninja:

Wolface,

SSS

mmj patient under siege by the obama admin
Wolface said:
Just looked on Ebay! No such listing! Chronicvapeshop has nothing for sale at this time! Don't know where you are seeing this for sale anywhere?:ninja:
the revised listing is there and ends in 28+ days. but i'm not going to link it for you. i'm not going to direct anyone to buy a product from a shyster.

SSS,

CompassRosie

hippie hausfrau
I'll have to wait for my Pandora kit, and then I'll have to put it together myself, but I don't mind either of these things because of the excellent reputation of Purple-Days/Tom and Pam. It's not just the design of the unit, but the confidence in it that I want and am happy to wait for.

This ebay scheme of yours may bring you money in the short run, but oh, dude... the karma. There really isn't anything wrong with making your own version. It's the creepy, dishonest, underhandedness of the way you're going about selling it that just plain sucks.

CompassRosie,

stinac

ChronicVapeShop said:
This is NOT a Purple Days Vaporizer and labeling your product as such is false and misleading advertising. See the following: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3136
I received this question on Ebay and wanted to clear things up. If you read my listing I am only using Purple Days as a key term so people looking for Purple Days can see there is an alternative to waiting 6 months. After all that's why they are on Ebay looking for a Purple Days in the first place right. I am in no way implying this is a Purple Days. When my listing was first put up it was a little confusing and I apologies to AreaFour20 for the inconvenience. On another note I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so there is no gamble on these. I have sold 43 of them and not one has been sent back.

I am looking for a couple people on this forum to do an honest review of my product. If you have the right experience I will send you one at a discounted price. After the review, if you want you can send it back for a refund.

I am also looking for some people to test a new power supply I have designed that will let you adjust the temperature.

If anyone is interested you can contact me

Once again sorry for any confusion.
Thanks, Chronic Vape Shop
maybe you would like to ship it outside USA?
cos guys from PD/WDZ/MZP dont want to, i would love to try better days!

stinac,

t00fatt

The funny thing that these guys don't realize, is what I think Tom realized immediately when conjuring up the pandora kit idea. Once every Dick and Jane that can turn a block of wood starts selling their own PD/MZ rip offs, they will flood the market forcing destructive price competition. While Tom and Rick won't suffer as they offer much more than just a vaporizer. Everyone likes to bring up supply and demand when defending these copies, yes your right it is ALL about supply and demand. These folks will actually be their own demise given enough time. That is unless someone out there actually brings some innovation to the table, then all the power to him. However we haven't seen anything like that just yet...

t00fatt,

Wolface

The unwillingness of some companies to ship stuff out of the USA can change the playing field of this whole topic for some of us! This is the "other" supply and demand issue.;)

Wolface,

t00fatt

Wolface said:
The unwillingness of some companies to ship stuff out of the USA can change the playing field of this whole topic for some of us! This is the "other" supply and demand issue.;)
You have to understand shipping outside of the US is risky, and is the reason why most shy away from it. However, I'm 99% sure Tom is shipping PDPs internationally. It's not a matter of egotistic pride or unwillingness, but the fear of losing money to an international sale gone wrong.

t00fatt,

Mckdenton

lwien said:
And you're teed off because your review was merged into another thread about the same vape? :rolleyes:
lwien, first of all yes, the two posts were originally about the same thing. But this one has been turned in to a bashing thread. where as my review was an UNBIASED review about a vape.

I made a review and put it where other reviews are.
If this were any other vape it would of stayed.

The reason I am teed is because of moderator consistency. There was no legit reason to move my post.
ok it was about a vape that had been mentioned here. but what the fuck? you may only use a vapes name in a single post? thats a joke and doesn' t hold true to ther vaporizers.

I love this place, and I have learned a lot. But god damn it can we all just chill out? I feel like im getting big leagued here.

:peace: & mothafuckin CHILLNESS

Mckdenton,

SSS

mckdenton, i'm just talking out my ass here but your review was probably moved because the manufacturer presented the product under false pretenses and has made no serious effort to legitimize himself or his product in the forum. hell, nicole from vapor icer was hawking trash but at least she wasn't blatantly lying to anyone. your review has been caught up in a manufacturer-created shit storm.

SSS,

Mckdenton

Exactly my thoughts StickyShisha

and

Yeah i just don't like people trying to make me look like a fucking goon for posting a review. (IMO that is exactly what I feel going on) And i sir, am no goon. (in my opinion of course :lol: ) In no way did i say the maker was a super honest, trustworthy feller, but it IS a GOOD functioning vape thus far.

Maybe one day i can be a topic starter like the cool popular kids :cool:

:peace:

Mckdenton,

ttomo

hi, i know i'm knew here, but i've been following a few threads for about half a year. i was hoping to find a nice friendly community for vapro enthusiasts.
i dont want to be involved in the bashing of this product, but felt the need to point out my observations on this thread:

- this is how sales on ebay are done. if you build a computer that is for gaming, many times you will see it listed as alienware in the title. this is only done to get the item found and grouped in with like products. this is a standard method of listing on ebay.

- not everyone has flawless business sense or practice. this thread actually makes me sad for tom and for joe.

- for tom, it seems most agree that it was a matter of time before the PD was duplicated by many
- for joe, he's one who did and modified it as he wanted to, now he's looking to make some $$ but is being bashed from the start. its going to be hard to rely on support from here after this.

- a reviewer of the product has had his review thrown into a bash thread, that doesnt seem right.

- this thread seems to be fueled by passion for the PD. i like seeing people so passionate about their product that they want to defend it and its owners. it says a lot about the PD.
the point i'd like to make is that that passion is a bias and its being used to push someone out of the market. it seems harsh.

there maybe some behind the scene info that readers aren't seeing, such as dialog between tom and joe.

i just want to say, if you keep in mind that his method of posting on ebay is considered normal, then i dont think a lot of the rest of this thread would be here. i hope im not stepping on toes or feelings, i dont want to be bashed either :p, but listing titles like that in ebay is standard.

ttomo,

Mckdenton

ttomo is right about ebay. i found this to be true when i was searching for micrometers there. i was looking for mitutoyo mics and all most bought a few sets because of the great deals. but after reading and talking to the sellers they were merely mitutoyo STYLE mics which i steered clear of... Ebay can be a relentless place. if you aren't careful

Mckdenton,

SSS

ttomo said:
- for joe, he's one who did and modified it as he wanted to, now he's looking to make some $$ but is being bashed from the start. its going to be hard to rely on support from here after this.
dude made a frickin' dummy account to promote his product! that's goddamn insulting to everyone here. of course he's getting bashed. rightfully so.

SSS,

t00fatt

IMO this manufacturer hasn't re-earned the right (which he lost by lying with no shame) to have his own thread promoting his product. Until he comes clean, and comes out from his cloak of lies and bullshit, he shouldn't be able to promote his product. This has nothing to do with the fact that he is selling a copied product, he isn't the first and he isn't the last. This guy is just scum, irrelevant to the fact that he is also a shameless thief.

t00fatt,

jason 909

gotta better days on saturday this vaporizer works great like the added screen. went to his shop to check it out guy ended up making me a costum vaporizer. got to try out his power cord. that things awsome gave some awsome rips. going have to get one those when he starts selling those things. if i can i'll put some pics of my vape for you check out.

jason 909,

Mckdenton

jason 909 said:
gotta better days on saturday this vaporizer works great like the added screen. went to his shop to check it out guy ended up making me a costum vaporizer. got to try out his power cord. that things awsome gave some awsome rips. going have to get one those when he starts selling those things. if i can i'll put some pics of my vape for you check out.
Congrats on ur new vape. I talked with him about the new Adjustable power-cord. Cant wait to try it out.

Mckdenton,

ChronicVapeShop

ChronicVapeShop is more than happy to ship worldwide

stinac said:
ChronicVapeShop said:
This is NOT a Purple Days Vaporizer and labeling your product as such is false and misleading advertising. See the following: http://www.fuckcombustion.com/viewtopic.php?id=3136
I received this question on Ebay and wanted to clear things up. If you read my listing I am only using Purple Days as a key term so people looking for Purple Days can see there is an alternative to waiting 6 months. After all that's why they are on Ebay looking for a Purple Days in the first place right. I am in no way implying this is a Purple Days. When my listing was first put up it was a little confusing and I apologies to AreaFour20 for the inconvenience. On another note I offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee so there is no gamble on these. I have sold 43 of them and not one has been sent back.

I am looking for a couple people on this forum to do an honest review of my product. If you have the right experience I will send you one at a discounted price. After the review, if you want you can send it back for a refund.

I am also looking for some people to test a new power supply I have designed that will let you adjust the temperature.

If anyone is interested you can contact me

Once again sorry for any confusion.
Thanks, Chronic Vape Shop
maybe you would like to ship it outside USA?
cos guys from PD/WDZ/MZP dont want to, i would love to try better days!

ChronicVapeShop,

gim

I've been following this thread since it developed as well. Having no bias to the PD or the BD I can understand the frustration in the underhanded way the product was first introduced to the forum.

Having said that, I don't think reviews should be sent to this thread- this isn't a review thread. If the product is sound let public members talk about it openly. If there's a problem with the vendor, deal with him directly.. moving otherwise legitimate discussion here about a vape over politics seems kind of meh.

That said, ChronicVapeShop.. I'd be willing to bet you would be better off just coming clean and apologizing for the way you initially advertised. If you've got a good product let it stand alone- sure mention that it is based on the purple days but don't try to mimic what the Chinese knockoffs do, nobody respects that.

gim,

Mckdenton

gim said:
I've been following this thread since it developed as well. Having no bias to the PD or the BD I can understand the frustration in the underhanded way the product was first introduced to the forum.

Having said that, I don't think reviews should be sent to this thread- this isn't a review thread. If the product is sound let public members talk about it openly. If there's a problem with the vendor, deal with him directly.. moving otherwise legitimate discussion here about a vape over politics seems kind of meh.

That said, ChronicVapeShop.. I'd be willing to bet you would be better off just coming clean and apologizing for the way you initially advertised. If you've got a good product let it stand alone- sure mention that it is based on the purple days but don't try to mimic what the Chinese knockoffs do, nobody respects that.
I agree. I want to post pics and further my review but i WONT do it here, in this bashing area. I will wait for the mods to let my post stay where it should be...

Mckdenton,

DeepFried

A Legend in my Own Mind
why doesn't chronicvapeshop start an official better days thread and start posting there? File this thread in the archives.

DeepFried,

lwien

Mckdenton said:
I want to post pics and further my review but i WONT do it here, in this bashing area. I will wait for the mods to let my post stay where it should be...
I think what's going to have to happen is for Chronic to first establish some integrity and credibility here first. He can do that, but I don't think he knows how or if he does, he apparently is not willing to.

lwien,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom