Experiences with Ozium?

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
I bought the activated carbon today and am waiting for someone to bring me a piece of screen. I have about three ways I am thinking of doing this so tomorrow will be experiment one. I rinsed the carbon and waiting for it to dry.

Dreamerr,

Dreamerr

Good news. I did it the simple way for now because I want to test stronger smelling strains. I put a piece of cheese cloth on the bottom of the toothbrush tube loaded it with washed activated charcoal, put a piece of cheese cloth above it so it didn't rattle around. This had a dual purpose which was it held the container tightly closed.

I then need a non smoking subject which is easy since I don't know anyone that smokes. I blew vape from the INH right in her space she could smell it easily. I think took a real long hit and blew in her face through the tube and she had to sniff really really hard to smell anything. It didn't smell like weed she couldn't put her finger on how it smelled. I then let her smell the charcoal and we believe it must have been that.

I don't really have to do more then that but I will. I will test with more strains and other noses to have a full judgement. Certainly there was an extremely reduced amount of vapor that came out of the tube I couldn't see it hardly unless the hit was beyond what I normally do. I will add a circle of bounce above the first cheese cloth piece to give some sort of sweet smell. It will be a precaution. I am not sure just a circle will work but we will see. I don't really want to shove in a whole sheet. I feel it will reduce the easy flow. Also because of the length there was no back up of vape that I could see as there is with the smoke buddy. I remember reading that you have to blow and extra time to clear it. I didn't have that issue but more testing is needed.

Dreamerr,

Ontariovapes

Planetvape.ca sells a Canadian product called Hideahoot which is the same as the smoke buddy but is about four inches by a half inch. It works great, is easy to carry with your portable and costs much less. I have three of them and I love them as they are just as stealth as the Pax vape.

Ontariovapes,
Reactions: Dreamerr

Dreamerr

That is exactly what I am making for way less money. A regular sploof uses bounce sheets I am using the activated charcoal just like the hide-a-hoot. I love that look way better then the smoke buddy. Great find ontariovapes.

Dreamerr,
Top Bottom