Etsy Glass

stinkmeaner

Only problem is that Etsy is a site with unique items and you will be linking sold items after a while.

stinkmeaner,

Ash

vaporist
Stink, you make a good point, but i'd like to know if anyone has any experience with any of the Etsy vendors or artists and how those pieces worked out in a vape setup. I think there may be some good options out there for someone who doesn't have a ton of cash to spend but want's someting other than the Ehle (not that there's anything wrong with that).

Ash,

steiner666

Serial vapist
i've heard nothing but good things about glasstafarian, check out his stock of bubs. i would advise against buying from seller dethstar(k?), even tho he has some decent looking basic cheap bubs, he's irresponsible and unreliable and will just waste your time tying your money up while you dispute transaction..

steiner666,

rbrown13

from the land of milk and honey (Oil that is...)
See this thread is a good thing, I was just about to buy a piece from Dethstar and I was getting a bad vibe every time I talked to this guy he seemed way to eager to get my money in hand, Thanks so much for the heads up.

rbrown13,

gim

I've dealt with some non-responsive people on etsy but found one very responsive. He is however currently on vacation for the next month so no new projects for him :(

gim,

steiner666

Serial vapist
rbrown13 said:
See this thread is a good thing, I was just about to buy a piece from Dethstar and I was getting a bad vibe every time I talked to this guy he seemed way to eager to get my money in hand, Thanks so much for the heads up.

n/p. he offered me a good deal on a double bub, said it was already made up and everything. i sent him payment and it turned into "delivery will be in 7-10 days because i have to make some more up". i emailed him on the 10th day to see wtf was up and he's like "yeah dude, i'm shipping it tomorrow", then he disappeared for 3 weeks and i had to get my money back through paypal. other ppl have had same experience with him, just check his feedback. i couldnt leave negative etsy feedback also because we made our deal outside of etsy, or else there would be even more negative feedback.

steiner666,

getvaked

steiner666 said:
i've heard nothing but good things about glasstafarian, check out his stock of bubs. i would advise against buying from seller dethstar(k?), even tho he has some decent looking basic cheap bubs, he's irresponsible and unreliable and will just waste your time tying your money up while you dispute transaction..

i can personally vouch for glasstafarian. excellent custom work for a great price!

getvaked,

wolf torn

i need to find the perfect bubbler for me pd coming

think etsy is the way to go if I can find something from a good seller

wolf torn,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
I got an inline bubbler from NABYglass that i like a lot. Works good as an oil vape (got matching custom dome) and as a mouthpiece for Da Buddha.

The guy was good about communicating and quick on shipping too.

I think he mostly does the inline, not other styles though, not sure.

rabblerouser,

Ash

vaporist
Rabble, thanks for the heads-up on NABYglass. I think that's almost exactly what I'm looking for. Can't buy anything just now, but when I can I'll definitely give him a call.

Ash,

stinkmeaner

There are way cleaner inline than Naby, his look sloppy, compare them to others and you will see how ununiform coloring and uneven curves and welds. Inline pipes are delicate compared to many designs so it is smart to pick a well made one. If you really want someone on Etsy might I suggest looking at Soulshine Family Glass, there inlines are much cleaner, another on Etsy that looks good is Ouroboro. Many other top name artists make similar products for around the same price if you look around too.

stinkmeaner,

hereatlast

Another positive transaction with Glasstafarian here. Custom showerhead circ. bubbler that he did some free sandblasting for even. Had the bub for a couple months and love it, might be on its way out unfortunately, have to make room for more glass.

I've heard good things about SSFG as well, almost ordered something from them and they responded within hours.

Good thread idea.

hereatlast,

DaProfessor

Also a vote for SoulShineFamilyGlass(SSFG) and SimpleGlassTubes. If you want a super thick, simple tube for any amazing price go with SimpleGlassTubes. He'll do any basic design with 7mm and 9mm tubing. His work is clean and precise. He's working on an all glass hookah for me :) He's out till Sep. 3, but you can still check out his sold items. SSFG does great work too, joints/welds are thick and clean. His showerhead and inline diffusers are genius. They will purr like no other for a better price than anyone I've found. Plus, 100% of the profit will goto the artist when you buy direct from them.

DaProfessor,

stinkmeaner

That Hookah sounds awesome, are you getting any color or all clear?

I also like knowing the profits are going to the artists, but sometimes I look on Etsy and I see no-name artists trying to charge the same amount as retail or even worse when they try and charge as much as famous artists prices with an inferior products, I always wonder what they are thinking since the famous guys charge based on experience, quality, and demand for their product.

stinkmeaner,

rabblerouser

Combustion Fucker
stinkmeaner said:
There are way cleaner inline than Naby, his look sloppy, compare them to others and you will see how ununiform coloring and uneven curves and welds. Inline pipes are delicate compared to many designs so it is smart to pick a well made one. If you really want someone on Etsy might I suggest looking at Soulshine Family Glass, there inlines are much cleaner, another on Etsy that looks good is Ouroboro. Many other top name artists make similar products for around the same price if you look around too.

yeah, no it isn't super fancy and it could be cleaner. still i found one that i liked the colors on a lot and i think it pulls well.

I didn't see a ton of similar stuff for less, i had seen the two you mention, just not any more than them really.

I also have concurrent order with soulshine family glass, he does have some cooler stuff, but at the same time he's been slower about communication and shipping. i paid for it on the 27th and hopefully it's already shipped, but the guy didn't let me know. I'm not going to sweat it at all yet, but he doesn't seem to be great on communication.
EDIT
actually just took a 2nd look at my etsy convo and he did warn me things were "a bit out of order here". So he may well be great at communication other times, just not my order right now. (i'm happy with him having given me a heads up, but i brought it up for comparing communication/shipping between etsy glass guys)

rabblerouser,

DaProfessor

stinkmeaner said:
That Hookah sounds awesome, are you getting any color or all clear?

I asked for a translucent pink one :D But I like thick glass and no one makes 7 or 9mm pink tubing. So it's all clear, but at least that matches all my other glass. He said should be done this weekend after he gets back....can't wait.

DaProfessor,

Nycdeisel

Take a look at Glassmansdoll's glass.
They have a lot of really nice pieces and do custom orders as well.

Nycdeisel,

wolf torn

Just ordered this on etsy for my PD

http://www.etsy.com/listing/55243376/travel-tube-with-diffy-and-slide

I can already say the product is just what I have been looking for (2 weeks now)

Thanks to the SoulShineFamilyGlass recommendation on here I found it

very quick communication, can't believe how quickly they responded. So I have high hopes I'm going to be VERY PLEASED!!

Thick Glass, Small, Bam! Nice price... ah yes!!

Can't freakin wait

wolf torn,

Pappy

shmaporist
SoulShineFamilyGlass is getting lots of business from this thread! :lol:
Just bought my first bong from Ray today.
il_430xN.162498933.jpg

Pappy,

wolf torn

Got my travel beaker from SoulShineFamilyGlass this week, excellent excellent !! Fast shipping too

best glass i ever bought...pictures to come as soon as my camera shows up

PERFECT with PD

wolf torn,

Pappy

shmaporist
lowfront said:
Got my travel beaker from SoulShineFamilyGlassthis week, excellent excellent !! Fast shipping too

best glass i ever bought...pictures to come as soon as my camera shows up

PERFECT with PD
So you're using it with the Q? How with the PD? I was looking at 16" Ehle's but I like supporting SoulShineFamilyGlass. And Ray is the bomb! Prompt courteous service.

Pappy,

aero18

vaporist
Can someone post up pictures of their travel beakers from SSFG? The ones pictured on Etsy look unimpressive (weird curves around the beakers and sloppy ice catchers).

aero18,
Top Bottom