• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Errlectric Concentration Station

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Enjoying the Joda glass with the Errlectric tonight!

RjFLZtb.jpg

NevadaPradah

Is it bad that my Errlectric is on 14 hrs a day, every day of the week
Who cares
Thats what I'm talking about...
A man's got needs
I find i get my best sleep when I hit 4 or 5 dabbs out of my drop down
Weird

i love vapes that are reliable like this

id say the reclaim helps you sleep so good because of the high CBN content. Very sedative

NevadaPradah

I'm still wanting to try/buy an Errlectric but id have to sell something to do so.
Most likely my EVO, as they are around the same price

Should i do this or no?
Has anyone here compared these 2 vapes?

The 23% Fcfriends coupon code will still be valid for some time, correct?

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I'm still wanting to try/buy an Errlectric but id have to sell something to do so.

Should i do this or no?

I have 2 Errlectrics and an EVO. I love my Errlectrics dearly! I rarely use my EVO.
The discount code should work for a while, they did not give me any info as to how long it will go.

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist

Should i do this or no?

I have an Errlectric with herb and full quartz nails, a Mighty, and an EVO. I use both my mighty and Errlectric just about every day. It has been at least several weeks since I have used (or even hd any impulse to use) my EVO. It is a nice product but I far prefer my other two vapes - so much so that I am considering the possibility of selling it. If I could only have my Errlectric or EVO, the EVO would be gone in a heartbeat.

Oh and @DieHard, you mentioned something about running your FQN at 580℉ for better flavor. I ran mine at 620℉ and decided to try it 40° lower. Wow, what an incredible difference! Thank you! :) That inspired me to lower my herb nail from 700° to 650° to 630° to 620° and again, wow, just wow.

:luv:

NevadaPradah

I have 2 Errlectrics and an EVO. I love my Errlectrics dearly! I rarely use my EVO.
The discount code should work for a while, they did not give me any info as to how long it will go.

I have an Errlectric with herb and full quartz nails, a Mighty, and an EVO. I use both my mighty and Errlectric just about every day. It has been at least several weeks since I have used (or even hd any impulse to use) my EVO. It is a nice product but I far prefer my other two vapes - so much so that I am considering the possibility of selling it. If I could only have my Errlectric or EVO, the EVO would be gone in a heartbeat.

Oh and @DieHard, you mentioned something about running your FQN at 580℉ for better flavor. I ran mine at 620℉ and decided to try it 40° lower. Wow, what an incredible difference! Thank you! :) That inspired me to lower my herb nail from 700° to 650° to 630° to 620° and again, wow, just wow.

:luv:

its decided then! If i can find my EVO a new home then ill use that money for an Errlectric :nod:
Thanks for making the decision easy on me!

Hopefully the discount continues through the introduction of the new portable...:nod::tup:

i haven't heard of the portable Errlectric??????
Are there any links or other info about it yet?

sweetherb

Should i do this or no?

I have both, and have owned/used most of the mainstream vapes available today.

If you are mainly into concentrates and can get/make top shelf BHO, the errrlectric is pretty much unbeatable in my opinion. However, you definitely need the vortex cap, as this is where at least some of the magic lies. I am a low-temp vaper, so I generally set my unit to 260C (500f). I have the standard Ti nail and have not tried others with this controller.

The EVO is the best herb vaporizer I have ever used. Even with my high tolerance, I can load 0.15g of top shelf herb and get properly baked for a couple of hours. When people ask me, I actually say that the EVO is the closest you can get to the dab experience using herbs.

If I were you, I'd struggle on (such hardship) with the EVO until you can afford the errl. It really is nice having both.

Since I got my EVO, the Mighty has not been used once at home.

vapirtoo

Eventhough it is not directly in the air path , does anyone know what metal the heating coil is made of?

vapirtoo,

elmoe420

i haven't heard of the portable Errlectric??????
Are there any links or other info about it yet?

Anyone know anything about this portable Errlectric? The mythical Sasquatch?!

Also I want to buy an Errlectric w/ FQN and a Eric Ross 4.0 En4cer while my better half is in Spain for the month. Am I too baked to pull the trigger? Will she kill me on return??

Last edited:

Shrike

Flower Potted, Maxed, & Rio'd.

There's been a little talk and a few pictures on here about it. If you do a google search for Errlectric Mobilenail, there are a few pic's that way, also. :tup:

I "think" it's close to being released, at least that is what they've been telling us for a few months now. No real details yet on price, what's included, what options will be available. :shrug:

Hopefully, all will be revealed soon...:nod:

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker

Also I want to buy an Errlectric w/ FQN and a Eric Ross 4.0 En4cer while my better half is in Spain for the month. Am I too baked to pull the trigger? Will she kill me on return??
It is getting close, but like @Shrike said just a few teaser pics and details thus far.
Don't forget the discount code"fcfriends" for 23% off!

elmoe420

Anyone tried that slow flow carb cap for the FQN? I'll admit I'm a bit confused as to how it is expected to be used.

Also opinions on taste with the Ti vs. FQN for low temps?

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist

They posted a photo of it on Instagram several weeks ago. It looked quite intriguing. The accompanying text suggested that it would be available soon - whatever that means...

Well I might be a little biased but I think coupling the Errlectric FQN with the Eric Ross 4.0 En4cer is a superb idea.

GdhtHQb.jpg

Just sayin'... :tup:

Oh and BTW, I love your profile photo! :love:

EDIT:
Anyone tried that slow flow carb cap for the FQN? I'll admit I'm a bit confused as to how it is expected to be used.

Also opinions on taste with the Ti vs. FQN for low temps?

Yeah, the SlowFlo cap was a little unusual to me. It definitely took a bit of getting used to and it was worth it. I also have the herb nail, which has a titanium dish that I use for concentrates - particular combo flower/concebntrate dabs! Yum! Anyway, in my opinion, the FQN is so much smoother and tastier than the titanium. The FQN/SlowFlo combination is well worth the price of admission! :)

ANOTHER EDIT:
Ack! I just realized you are in Seattle, @elmoe420! If you like, maybe we can connect for you to try the FQN/En4cer before you buy it?

Last edited:

elmoe420

Well I might be a little biased but I think coupling the Errlectric FQN with the Eric Ross 4.0 En4cer is a superb idea.

Yeah, the SlowFlo cap was a little unusual to me. It definitely took a bit of getting used to and it was worth it. I also have the herb nail, which has a titanium dish that I use for concentrates - particular combo flower/concebntrate dabs! Yum! Anyway, in my opinion, the FQN is so much smoother and tastier than the titanium. The FQN/SlowFlo combination is well worth the price of admission! :)

ANOTHER EDIT:
Ack! I just realized you are in Seattle, @elmoe420! If you like, maybe we can connect for you to try the FQN/En4cer before you buy it?

Gah you have the exact setup I want to get! I know that I want it I just don't know how to explain to her when she gets back that I dropped over a grand on a rig hahaha! She doesn't partake so justifying that one could be tough. :p

elmoe420

My Errlectric just arrived! Sadly my En4cer is still on the slow boat from Florida. My other glass is 18mm unfortunately.

I opted to get the carrying case and apparently didn't look closely enough at the details. No foam insert for the FQN kit. Rather wishing I had just bought a Pelican case off Amazon instead.

NickDlow

Log Hog
My Errlectric just arrived! Sadly my En4cer is still on the slow boat from Florida. My other glass is 18mm unfortunately.

I opted to get the carrying case and apparently didn't look closely enough at the details. No foam insert for the FQN kit. Rather wishing I had just bought a Pelican case off Amazon instead.

I use a 'pelican type' case for about $15 US and up. I have a few of them an they're perfect. It also has the pluck foam so you make your own inserts.

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/product/22-24125?t=2&utm_expid=8634549-27.0czCl7fSQamjILoiAH9mgA.1

elmoe420

Top Bottom