• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Errlectric Concentration Station

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
I'll second the vortex cap! I also have the slo-flo cap for the FQN. The function on the vortex cap on their Ti nail or Quartz insert is amazing. For the FQN I have been using an Indiglo glass top made by @dp_glass on Instagram, when in not using the slo-flo.

Heh, yeah and I will second the SlowFlow cap! That with the FQN going through a high quality bubbler produces the tastiest vapor I have ever enjoyed.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Heh, yeah and I will second the SlowFlow cap! That with the FQN going through a high quality bubbler produces the tastiest vapor I have ever enjoyed.
Something like this heater from @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd and the Indiglo carb cap by @dp_glass (Ibstagram)
V1Vq3oW.jpg

SSVUN~YAH

You Must Unlearn, What You Have Learned...
Just now going for run 2, first one was a single herb bowl. It was about 5pm and I just now feel the need for another, it's such a clean high, I love it so far! I can't wait to do a dab and bowl combo, tomorrow, when I get off work!
Awesome! Congratulations!

And what is that Steal Your Face thingy next to your concentration station? :)
Thanks! It's a seed of life stealie, @mvapes is my favorite artist of all time!

Edit - I'm so high I forgot to answer your question. It's a coaster but I use it as a cover over a small wooden box.

Last edited:

SSVUN~YAH

I'm hitting og kush flower & sour kush pull and snap

Happy
Happy
Happy

@SSVUN~YAH What temp you using?
The herb nail is bad ass...
True no stirring convection
The limited blue is sweet

Thst was my guess that was @mvapes work.
He's out of control
Off the chain! I'm using 750, that's not the true color, it's my jazzed up IG photo. :lol: Not near as vivid, actually not vivid at all, reminds me of my gpa ' s old truck, and that's fine by me. So happy! :love:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
Off the chain! I'm using 750, that's not the true color, it's my jazzed up IG photo. :lol: Not near as vivid, actually not vivid at all, reminds me of my gpa ' s old truck, and that's fine by me. So happy! :love:
That's pretty much my temp. Sometimes I'll do 800 if I want super fast extraction.
Enkoy, the weekend just got a whole lot better.

Never that hi when dabbing
I like 700 750 when doing the combo

Maitri

Deadhead, Low-Temp Dabber, Mahayana Buddhist
That's pretty much my temp. Sometimes I'll do 800 if I want super fast extraction.
Enkoy, the weekend just got a whole lot better.

Never that hi when dabbing
I like 700 750 when doing the combo

I tend to run the herb nail heater at 700℉ (with or without concentrates) and the FQN at 620℉, both of which produce big AND tasty clouds.

SSVUN~YAH

I tried the herb nail with a dab. This pretty much sums up the night.

48edeb862d3a3a6645c83cfec600106a.jpg

My eyes rarely get bad, I was wrecked! Better go buy some visine, I haven't used that since high school! Wasn't the easiest to rotate with friends, but that is partly due to my bar top setup. I'm a bit weary of using the Errlectric for a wakey wakey. Baby steps.

NevadaPradah

I'm very interested in this herb nail. The ability to do herb and concentrates at the same time seems mind blowing... as also said above in the previous post ^ lol

Can someone please explain to me how the temperatures can be so high when using herbs?? I'm seeing people setting their temperature at 700-800 degrees F for flowers :hmm:

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
I'm very interested in this herb nail. The ability to do herb and concentrates at the same time seems mind blowing... as also said above in the previous post ^ lol

Can someone please explain to me how the temperatures can be so high when using herbs?? I'm seeing people setting their temperature at 700-800 degrees F for flowers :hmm:
Cold air has to pass through a hot block of titanium.
The air hitting the heb isn't 700 800 f
Hope this helps

Edit when i say cold i mean room temp

Last edited:

NevadaPradah

Cold air has to pass through a hot block of titanium.
The air hitting the heb isn't 700 800 f
Hope this helps

Gotcha the air cools down by the time it hits the herbs. So yeah it definitely did help, thanks!

I don't own a FQN but when I'm around one it's set 580 to 600 same on t1
And when herb nail set at 800 or 850 itsnot bigger clouds just faster extraction
What temps are u at @DieHard

Fast extraction is another top proton of mine that I'm looking for. So thats freakin awesome you can go up to 800 without combusting. Is that the highest temperature possible before combustion? If not, what is?

Melting Pot

Sick & Twisted
My Errlectric goes to 850.
In desperate I use my herb nail to re vape abv, yea I know yak.
Due to constant stirring it works good for this.
The moral of the story is depends on material. I've combusted abv at 700 trying to getevery last bit of goodness.
I have used herb nail at 850 just a little to jot. Imo

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
I tried the herb nail with a dab. This pretty much sums up the night.

48edeb862d3a3a6645c83cfec600106a.jpg

My eyes rarely get bad, I was wrecked! Better go buy some visine, I haven't used that since high school! Wasn't the easiest to rotate with friends, but that is partly due to my bar top setup. I'm a bit weary of using the Errlectric for a wakey wakey. Baby steps.
You haven't lived until you do about 4 wakey wakey dabs at 4:20 AM.

DieHard

Accessory supplier
Accessory Maker
Sorry for double post but unrelated.

For me, the "vapor-dab" works well if I dab after I have been hitting the herb for a few seconds. Right at the end of the draw for a knockout punch! The temp lowers a bit after the first 2/3 of the draw. Just enough for a hot dab

NevadaPradah

My Errlectric goes to 850.
In desperate I use my herb nail to re vape abv, yea I know yak.
Due to constant stirring it works good for this.
The moral of the story is depends on material. I've combusted abv at 700 trying to getevery last bit of goodness.
I have used herb nail at 850 just a little to jot. Imo

Very understandable. And that helps me understand more on how it works. Sounds like it would be best to just purchase it and experiment!

NevadaPradah

Don't forget the discount code
Fcfriends for 23% off!

are you serious.. i had no clue whatsoever about that discount code. Wow just another reason i should purchase it :brow:

I think this is understated.

The Errl excels at vaping AVB.

I enjoy a high temp avb hit for my insomnia.

Can get a little toasty but the effects are spot on.

This is also very intriguing to me because i throw all my ABV in the trash and feel like i am wasting so much. Plus not to mention i love me some sleepy side effects :zzz:

But i will say i hate to even think about combusting by accident :puke:

Top Bottom