Discontinued Elevape SV

Farkas

Do you know about the bird?
Had been using my Daisy almost exclusively since getting it about a month or so ago, with the ESV sitting untouched in the case. With a not-so-herb-friendly guest over, I reached for the ESV to get a quick taste and was once again reminded how glad I am that I have it. Discreet, effective, and easy to use (once dialed in, of course, which for some can take some doing). Also was pleasantly reminded how small it is compared to Daisy. I dearly love them both and honestly could probably get by with just the two in my stable. But oh, that Zion...... :brow:

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
The Elevape has been my daily driver for almost a full year now. I am not on my original since it got taken by the cops in October but I'm still Elevaping every day as my main on the go vaporizer. I had some time off in February and had received a Supreme V3 so I didn't use my ESV much at all for a couple weeks. I picked it up this Monday and have ran it hard all week like I never took a break. She's quick, delicious and I get some great dense clouds from her!

vapen00b

Many vapes & accessories. Always happy to help
Hey guys, has anyone recently had contact with Joe? I tried several times by mail now - and usually I always got a reply... Last time it took longer than too, but at least I got a sign. Really hope everything's ok over at his place...
Asked him about the design changes for improved airflow.. Some lady here from the Netherlands I guess mentioned it here some time ago. Sadly never came back to go into detail or post pics.
Joe @Ipuffusa, is everything alright? :(
Hope to so very much.

Greetings everyone

EDIT:
Got a sign!!:)

Last edited:

vapen00b

Sorry, couldn't edit previous post anymore @mods.

They made another modification on my device... they made holes in the chambers, and after one week of use i get the impression that the temperature is better controlled, better airflow and a bit more vapor...

Can you tell us further details about this? If you could try once more to upload a pic, maybe to imgur.com, that'd be great. I'd be happy to help you on this, if you needed help!
Please tell us about it :)

vapen00b

Wow.. I must confess, I LOVE this vape. Had a nice session today after a longer pause. It's a shame this one seems to be totally underestimated or it's just not popular enough. It's top tier in a box vape. Never had such a smooth and cool vapor in any other portable!:whoa::haw:
Hope everyone is enjoying their ESV! It's too damn quite in here folks!!!:rockon:

Farkas

Wow.. I must confess, I LOVE this vape. Had a nice session today after a longer pause. It's a shame this one seems to be totally underestimated or it's just not popular enough. It's top tier in a box vape. Never had such a smooth and cool vapor in any other portable!:whoa::haw:
Hope everyone is enjoying their ESV! It's too damn quite in here folks!!!:rockon:

It is a good piece, ain't it? Very underrated. Glad I stumbled upon it. It really does deserve more love. :nod:

Stoney Baloney

Cannabis Connoisseur
Hey guys, the rep for indica just posted this
as many of you know the O2 is an a blending of work between Elevape and Indica. As such, Elevape currently has preproduction O2's available in their store under Elevape 2 if your interested in preproduction pieces.
Does anybody know anything about this? I've been waiting for soooooo loooong!!

Thevengeance

Sadly since I got my Mighty my Elevape just hasn't been seeing any use. That's not a reflection on the device, it's been a hoot. It's just too expensive to stay on a shelf.

Anybody buy theirs as a secondary and not actually use it?

Mod note: Edited to remove contents that break forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thevengeance,
Reactions: Farkas

Stoney Baloney

Cannabis Connoisseur
I came really close to buying a crafty, but then I realized it's max temp is only 410. If they could raise that to atleast 450 or preferably 500, I would totally get one.

Stoney Baloney,

vapen00b

It is a good piece, ain't it? Very underrated. Glad I stumbled upon it. It really does deserve more love. :nod:
It sure damn is! Man, I'm really pumped about the new version soon to come. Joe is a great dude, can't wait to see what he has created... Hang on to your ESVs and pull out a nice and smooth cool hit.. Gotta love it. :nod:
Once dialed in it's just :drool: and then :mmmm:

:peace:

vapen00b,
Reactions: Farkas

PPN

Volute of Vapor
I came really close to buying a crafty, but then I realized it's max temp is only 410. If they could raise that to atleast 450 or preferably 500, I would totally get one.
They are 2 so different vapes, the question is not the max t° but how you want to use your vape, the ESV is great but definitly not for everybody! (can't speak about the Crafty..)

PPN,

Stoney Baloney

Cannabis Connoisseur
They are 2 so different vapes, the question is not the max t° but how you want to use your vape, the ESV is great but definitly not for everybody! (can't speak about the Crafty..)
I want a vape that not only gives me good flavor, but more importantly gives me max medical results. Im not worried about the low carcinogen levels released from combusting, but I am concerned with not getting all of the cannabinoids in the plant because of low temps. I read somewhere that some people feel better results from mflb vs crafty because mflb combusts. Also I hear O2 is designed with a focus on concentrates which is just extra awesome if you want max thc/hit ratio!!

Stoney Baloney,

PPN

Volute of Vapor
Most ESV users set t° at 305-350 cause overheating issues, my HA give me perfect extraction/effects with a 400° max temp and I bet the Crafty works as well.

It depends how the heat is used imo...

I didn't know the O² was focused on concentrates, thanks for info!

Mr Mellish

I want a vape that not only gives me good flavor, but more importantly gives me max medical results. Im not worried about the low carcinogen levels released from combusting, but I am concerned with not getting all of the cannabinoids in the plant because of low temps. I read somewhere that some people feel better results from mflb vs crafty because mflb combusts. Also I hear O2 is designed with a focus on concentrates which is just extra awesome if you want max thc/hit ratio!!

In my opinion, the ESV wins on flavor but the Crafty crushes the ESV on effects. The Firewood 3 beats both on flavor and competes competently with the Crafty on effects.

Stoney Baloney

Cannabis Connoisseur
In my opinion, the ESV wins on flavor but the Crafty crushes the ESV on effects. The Firewood 3 beats both on flavor and competes competently with the Crafty on effects.
Dang, really? I thought they had comparable results, but crafty was better with large sessions. Hopefully the new ESV will have better performance, I have really high hopes for this vape! Thanks for introducing me to firewood, im looking into it and it looks pretty dope!

Stoney Baloney,

vapen00b

I prefer the taste of vapor from the ESV over the Firewood still but that's just me maybe. They are both great convection devices.
+1 :)

And it's much smoother.. I like the FW too, but the vapor is much hotter and harsher. As I'm pretty sensitive to this, the ESV wins this one. Never had such a cool and smooth vapor... Without water!
Actually, after having a great time with the FW, I recently rotated to the ESV... Old love, new love. :love:
It's great to have em both and I love all my vapes :nod:

Last edited:
vapen00b,
Reactions: nosmoking

Stoney Baloney

Cannabis Connoisseur
Yesterday Joe mentioned something on the phone to me about a preorder going live soon only for existing Elevape owners. It would be version 2.0 and it sounded like the exterior would remain the same but the air path has been changed and the coil is now accurate +/- 1 degrees
cool, thanks for keeping us updated!

Farkas

Yesterday Joe mentioned something on the phone to me about a preorder going live soon only for existing Elevape owners. It would be version 2.0 and it sounded like the exterior would remain the same but the air path has been changed and the coil is now accurate +/- 1 degrees

Sounds intriguing and I'd definitely like to see more specs/info on it. The picture of it on the Indica website makes it look like an ESV with Indica branding and some cosmetic changes. Honestly, though, as well as my ESV has been working lately, I won't be in the market for it.

That said, it's still hard for me to believe that the ESV hasn't gotten more play/gained more traction in the FC community. Is it the price point, perhaps? With a good discount you can get it new for $260ish, and even in the classifieds here you can often get a screaming deal on a used one. And once you get it set up correctly, it really is a great piece. I'm sure that probably has something to do with it as well. People want plug and play on these things, and the ESV is, more often than not, highly user dependent in the beginning. I personally had a bit of trouble when I initially received mine (someone here called it a bit "fiddly", which is a great description), but after speaking with Joe (great guy, by the way) and some trial-and-error experimentation, it's spot on at the moment and I rarely use more than the 1st setting I have on it (6) to get full extraction. It's built like a brick shithouse, too. :cool:

Mr Mellish

Sounds intriguing and I'd definitely like to see more specs/info on it. The picture of it on the Indica website makes it look like an ESV with Indica branding and some cosmetic changes. Honestly, though, as well as my ESV has been working lately, I won't be in the market for it.

That said, it's still hard for me to believe that the ESV hasn't gotten more play/gained more traction in the FC community. Is it the price point, perhaps? With a good discount you can get it new for $260ish, and even in the classifieds here you can often get a screaming deal on a used one. And once you get it set up correctly, it really is a great piece. I'm sure that probably has something to do with it as well. People want plug and play on these things, and the ESV is, more often than not, highly user dependent in the beginning. I personally had a bit of trouble when I initially received mine (someone here called it a bit "fiddly", which is a great description), but after speaking with Joe (great guy, by the way) and some trial-and-error experimentation, it's spot on at the moment and I rarely use more than the 1st setting I have on it (6) to get full extraction. It's built like a brick shithouse, too. :cool:

It's that fiddly-ness that has mine collecting dust. I loved it before it drifted out of tolerance and I can't figure out why it started to drift; I never touched the coil. With a new coil, it seems light on heat but it has hot spots that I hadn't had before. For me, quick sessions are required and there isn't the luxury of time for tweaking.

Top Bottom