Discontinued Elevape SV

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
OK, has anyone actually tried the O2 yet? If so, how does it compare to the original ESV? Does it still require an app to control temp?

Beta testers seem to have remained silent throughout unfortunately, perhaps by request or personal choice, but maybe for the best...?

OF

Beta testers seem to have remained silent throughout unfortunately, perhaps by request or personal choice, but maybe for the best...?

Having been involved in this from 'both sides' I'm a firm believer that Beta Testers should be confidential and unknown to each other. The 'group size' for most such tests is very small from a statistics POV anything that might compromise the objectivity of those few (on whom so much counts) is to be eliminated to the best extent possible.

The last thing you want is Testers 'comparing notes', after that the data is forever compromised.

For instance, when Beta Testing the Thermovape products I was aware (of course) I was one of many but only ever met one in their shop in passing (he too was picking up more variations to test). We were introduced to each other by (real) first names, we nodded to each other and he went out the door I had just come in. Aside from 'going through TV' I had no way of identifying or contacting him and even less about other Testers. Even that should have been avoided IMO, for best results.

Based only on the ESV my money's on the new one as well. These guys seem to know what they're doing IMO.

OF

Slow Draw McGraw

Company Rep
Having been involved in this from 'both sides' I'm a firm believer that Beta Testers should be confidential and unknown to each other. The 'group size' for most such tests is very small from a statistics POV anything that might compromise the objectivity of those few (on whom so much counts) is to be eliminated to the best extent possible.

The last thing you want is Testers 'comparing notes', after that the data is forever compromised.

For instance, when Beta Testing the Thermovape products I was aware (of course) I was one of many but only ever met one in their shop in passing (he too was picking up more variations to test). We were introduced to each other by (real) first names, we nodded to each other and he went out the door I had just come in. Aside from 'going through TV' I had no way of identifying or contacting him and even less about other Testers. Even that should have been avoided IMO, for best results.

Based only on the ESV my money's on the new one as well. These guys seem to know what they're doing IMO.

OF
I don't think that's the case here;)

Slow Draw McGraw,
Reactions: OF

chillersnov8p

Seeing another new convection vape that requires stirring reminds me how great of a design this really is. #38 still going strong all original. Lately I've been dropping a small chunk of shatter in the load right above the hot spot. Also when I know there are still some clouds in my crafty load but want to start fresh I'll dump it into the esv for full extraction. Just when I think I'm ready to loan out the esv I start using it again!

Stoney Baloney

Cannabis Connoisseur
It was such a huge mistake for Elevape to announce the upcoming O2. I was about to pull the trigger on it untill I read about O2 and I was like oh Ill just wait and get the new one! After waiting for 5 months, I could no longer wait and ended up buying another vape! It's a shame, I really thought the American made O2 could be the one!

namasteIII

It was such a huge mistake for Elevape to announce the upcoming O2. I was about to pull the trigger on it untill I read about O2 and I was like oh Ill just wait and get the new one! After waiting for 5 months, I could no longer wait and ended up buying another vape! It's a shame, I really thought the American made O2 could be the one!

I agree, this is awful hype management. They got people excited and drooped of the face of the earth. Now i'm left remembering that I was excited but don't recall why. Not a good way to get people to buy your stuff IMO.

Kevea

So my ESV is having some awful battery issues now and I can barely get one bowl out of it before the red light starts flashing to indicate it's dead. I emailed Joe almost two weeks ago and haven't received an answer.

I know that's not like him at all so I gave him a call on his direct line, his voicemail stated he will be out of the country starting April 1st and if you need to contact him you can email or text his direct line. I sent another email this morning and if he doesn't reply I guess I will try and text him. I'm just wondering if anyone here has had contact with him in the last month? Thanks!

Kevea,

OyVape

I got in touch with him via email a few weeks ago. He is in Europe now and said he will be back on the 17th.

Who is Sandor?

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
Sandor is the overseas seller and warranty contact I believe. He is in Europe. I wouldn't contact him if you are in the US.

PeteSeattle

#105 still working like a champ.

I keep reading the hopper and the FF2 threads in hopes that they get here sometime whenever. I purchased a few (damn vas) simple vapes to hold me over and they do their job but not like a convection vape such as the ESV. I just shelved some models out of rotation and put the ESV back in action.

Why did I ever stop using this?

I hope there will be comparison reviews with the ESV/O2 against other portable convection vapes ... A showdown of on demand portable convection.

As for the speculations of the O2 I also was excited. Any more shareable info?

OF

Can this device be used with a water piece?
Yep:
4o2FKQp.jpg

OF

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)

Ed makes wooden mp adapters, and silicone can connect it to anything like @Vape Dr. does, but I've never tried nor needed to bother with water here. One of the smoothest hitting vapes ever, have my Hoppers now and that is one area they fall extremely short in (though better and worse than ESV in other ways too)

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
The latest software update eliminated the pass thru feature so you would have to buy used one that was not updated. The battery life is so much better with the last software update and the battery charges quick enough that most take the increased battery performance over the pass thru...plus pass thru on this device leads to constant slamming of the battery which will render it useless eventually.

OF

Can you get pass through charging with this vape?

As has just been said if your ESV is old enough you can do this, but you should not. That 'feature' was removed from the latest software version because IT WAS KILLING BATTERIES. If it was safe for the unit, the maker would no doubt like to keep this popular feature, but it's not (safe) so it isn't (kept).

As also has been said, you should upgrade your software if it's the old version, the current version gives something like a 60% increase in run time IIRC.

OF

subway13029

I have long sold my esv but a friend asked me to get his working..could anyone point me to the place to update the app?? Or add the new firmware?much appreciation to help me out. His coil isn't firing so I wanna start from ground up.

OF

Finding myself loading hand-broken nugs instead of using my 2 pc space case. Flavor and experience seems richer this way. :)

Different for sure. Since the good work is done by hot air I think what happens is the outer parts of the bud insulate the inner parts for a while so the flavor lasts longer?

It's a different experience for sure, and IMO a fun one. I forget who came up with the idea of popping it out and 'hand grinding' the load for a couple fuller hits when it gets lame at the end. Also worth trying.

Fun vape for sure.

OF

Top Bottom