1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Ed's WoodScents Log Vape - Ed's TnT

Discussion in 'Plug-in Vaporizers' started by Ed's TnT, Jul 28, 2016.

1. lazylathe

lazylathe Almost there...

@Ed's TnT

Thanks man!! That means a lot!
    Love your IG account, always something new to show us, whether it be a new WS or your big puppies!
    I know i have been saying i would love to own a WS and now i will put it here, an updated version!
    When my house sells i will contact you about my very own WS!!
    We have 2 offers on the table and most likely signing one in a few hours...LOL!!
    Should take about a week to finalize, then it IS ON!!!

Cannot wait bro!!
    Your journey has been epic and it is still just getting better for you!
    To be able to be a sort of part of a few areas of your life that you share is awesome and to see everything you cram into a week is even more amazing!!

Keep on moving up bro!
    A WS will live on my desk soon!

EDIT:
    House conditionally sold! We will know for sure by next Thursday!!
    A WS for Xmas!! YES!

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
    Papa Woody, Drexciya, Alexis and 7 others like this.
  2. Drexciya

Drexciya Homage to the Deepsea Dwellers

Can you elaborate on that? What limits are being pushed in this picture? I'm just curious and interested and I don't understand what's going on in this picture.

3. Mr Rooibos

Mr Rooibos Well-Known Member

@Ed's TnT
    Amazing! If I had any reservations or second thoughts on getting this special piece made by you, they are now long gone. A Blackwood WS is firmly in my crosshairs. I have no doubt that it will be something truly special. The fact that you are so hands-on and humble in your ways is a big reason why I'm so drawn to your work; your superb craftsmanship goes without saying.

I just saw your latest Blackwood block acquisition on Instagram :o Wowsers, is that going to be one serious vaporizer or what. If payday was today, i would have secured that beauty already. Whoever gets that is going to be one lucky individual. What size are the wooden blanks you get from your supplier if you don't mind me asking?

Here are my three daily Blackwood workhorses. The hand chopping cup and bowl were made for me about 10 years ago on the shores of Lake Malawi:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors