Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

beach bum

Just wanted to drop in and say hey to all! Been lurking since 2009, and have been fortunate to learn much from many of you.

Ed - LOVE your work, Man! The wood gives a natural and organic feeling - very peaceful. Regards to you and Mrs. Ed. :)

beach bum,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Bum, thanks for the words, Mrs. Ed appreciates it too, I wish you well!

Been at it really hard, got those spun, shot, and now going to load.

Ed's TnT Amboyna Burl LB Stems
AmboynaStemsCHoppedOutJPEGSC.jpg

Ed's TnT Tasmanian Blue Gum LB Stems
BlueGumStemsChoppedOutSC.jpg

Oh and these sweet Ed's TnT Flame Maple LB Stems
TigerMapleStemsChoppedOutSC.jpg

Ed's TnT,

collegerower

Ed,

I am very glad to see that this has taken off! That Amboyna Burl looks amazing. :o I might have to pull the trigger on another one. The beta I have has been having a tough time staying in the box while I hit it, and I am sure I wont have that problem with your proper production stems.

Keep up the amazing work!

collegerower,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
No way grower, the beta you have is a far cry from where they are now, the stems are sleek and slim, no taper, just straight fit! Go by my site and pick one out, get that order in today and it ships tomorrow for free!

If you havent seen a page or so back I am still offering 20% every single order!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
So okay, I'll bite. :lol: You don't have the Amboyna stems up on your site yet Ed. How should I order one?

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Got a bunch of orders of stems and tubes going out today, thanks for the biz all!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hang in there Shizle, I am gonna get some spun this week, will have em back in stock probably by the end of this week.

Ed's TnT,
Hey Ed, quick question. I ordered a Flame Maple stem, invoice # 0000003342, should I expect a tracking number in my email or just wait for it to show up? Also, if you'd be so kind, did my order make it out today? Thanks man, love the stems!

thepipesarecalling,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Yes sir Pipes, you did ship yesterday, just sent you a shipping conf. email, am usually running a day behind on the shipping conf. emails. I try to do all the administrative duties early in the day and usually finish up the day and evening in the shop, so I get back to the pc the following day, have a BB so can stay in touch when am out of pocket.

I dont send tracking info unless the customer requests it and at that point the cost is up to the customer, I ship worldwide for free on Mondays and Tuesdays only, I will ship on other days, but those are up to the customer as well. I try to stay on top of things and get orders out in a timely manner, I would say that usually any order placed will arrive within 10 - 12 days at the most.

Pipes, I feel like you will be seeing that bird this week, thanks for the biz, I really appreciate it and look forward to your thoughts!

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

Ed - got my shipping email yesterday. Timely as always! Looking forward to our new Koa and Mahoe stems...to add to our older myrtle, cocobolo, and amboyna stems. :D

(ok, was a little scared to confess I had one of the amboyna stems!) :ninja:

They give a fantastic draw, and we really love the wood - lots of options so we can just grab the one that strikes our fancy on a particular day. Functional art!

beach bum,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Right on Bum, you should have the new additions this week, I am sure you will dig these also!

Just made the Amboyna Stems available, blanked those bad boys out last night, the burl in these are much brighter, the swirls look like fire, the eyes pop, very nice shit!

Ed's TnT,
Received my stem today, awesome turn-around time Ed, I'm amazed that I received the stem in New York on Wednesday after ordering Sunday afternoon!

The stem is truly a work of art, and the Flame Maple adds the perfect amount of flair to the MFLB without taking away from the aesthetics of the maple MFLB. The swirls in the grain that constitute the "flames" are mesmerizing and really complement the design of the entire product well, I am beyond satisfied with it.

Thank you so much for this Ed, I repped your site and products on a few other fairly huge communities, & I'm very excited to see what you spin out in the future!

Lglsk.jpg

thepipesarecalling,

kewpcer

Will the flame show through a very light stain with tea? I've stained my LB that way, and it really pops the grain and gives it an amber, almost yellow oak hue.

Also needing a stem for my walnutzap that's on the way.

kewpcer,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Pipes, I like that pic!!! Thats a hellova pair you have there. You got your order in just in time, Sunday is the best day to order if you want it the earliest. Any order received before 5p or so on Sunday will ship the following day. I really appreciate the kind words and you spreading those words Pipes, thats what its all about.

Last night was a good night for turning, I spun hella #'s, I was feeling really good about how it was going started turning the Amboyna and well, not as many turned out as I would have liked. I had some eye popping two tone Amboyna Burl that looked absolutely amazing just in the raw blank, new they were gonna spin beauties, I was totally taking my time, would almost get em finished and a burl eye would throw out, the stem would freakn break at an eye, the damn thing would split and sling out!!! It was terrible, outa bout 16 amazing blanks I got 4 or 5 finished. Every time I wasted one, I was heart broken. I have a super sweet Ray Key Chisel on its way, hoping that a strong clean new knife might eliminate some of this problem. It pays to have the right tools, no matter what the cost, its all worth it!

Kewpcer. I rub every piece down with a little BAB, I am sure that your technique would work for these if you'd like, the flame is so bright and brilliant I can see it really popping with anything you apply to it. I have seen Tiger Maple that has been stained dark and the stripes did still show up, they just weren't jumping out at ya.

I have said it before and want to offer this, I have seen a Zebra LB and a Koa LB, I know that MF make a walnut and flame maple lb, I really wanna see these two. The first person that posts a pic of either one here will get a FREE matching Ed's TnT LB Stem. Maybe this will encourage a couple f people to give up the goods and show us all what these bad boys look like!

Ed's TnT,

kewpcer

Fiddleback maple.

Black walnut. This will be mine.

Flame maple, but the pic is meh...

More koa.

They really love koa.

These were available at blissville as of about 10 days ago. So pricey for koa and zebra though.

My Box. Didn't stain the upper surface for a subtle two-tone.

kewpcer,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Email me your info Kewpcer, you did good!

I really like the Walnut LB, I will get one of those one day also, very nice specie.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Been really busy in the shop, spun a bunch of stems and even a few Tubes, the Bocote look great as always, spun a few more Mahoe, had a piece of Mahoe that had a small knot in it, I have found it rare to have a knot in a piece, this one turned out and polished great, pushed the tip in and it cracked, to the trash it went, new Koa, and even 1 Amboyna Burl Tube.

Really been wanting to get a PA for my LB, I see everyone elses joy with it, I gotta get one too!

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Ed, you would love the PA. Great big hits. Worth every penny. I haven't used a battery since I got it.

Ed contacted me this week to let me know that he had an Amboyna tube that he could get to me. This is the kind of customer service that keeps bringing me back (along with that love of exotic woods). I've been wanting one ever since they sold out! Thanks for looking out for me Ed! I can't wait to see it.

momofthegoons,

MG23

Relaxin'
Ed's TnT said:
Really been wanting to get a PA for my LB, I see everyone elses joy with it, I gotta get one too!

Now might be the best time Ed. The "beta" version that you get when you order now is basically the release model.
It's likely that the price will be raised from the beta to the retail version, so you will basically get a retail PA for the beta price. I ordered mine a few days ago and can't wait, it seems to really turn the MFLB into an entirely different vaporizer.

MG23,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thanks Mom for the kind words, you will dig it!

I am sure you do get big hits from the LB with the PA, you know thats what I am all about MOM! I keep putting of the PA like alot of things that arent 100% necessary. I have so many other expenses that are more important right now, like the fact that I am about to run out of Diesel and isnt lookn like I am gonna get anymore at least until next week, got some mid but it aint worth vaping, have it in my dugout. I got my head up though, still lookn for those better dayz.

The one and only Amboyna Tube I had available at my SC is already gone, took about 2 1/2 hours. Thats gonna be it for a while on Amboyna.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Then I consider myself a lucky gal to get one! ;)

I hear you about expenses Ed. Maybe you can work out a trade of some sort with them?

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I was thinking the same thing Mom and have even sent an email, so well see!

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom