• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

AgentofChaos

Serial Vapist
I've been using my cocobolo LB stem for a few days now and I have to say if you own a LB, a stem from Ed is a must have accessory. Beautiful grain pattern on the wood, fits like a freaking glove, and in my opinion the flavor is more noticeable. Thanks for a great product Ed, looking forward to buying more items from you.
63942004.jpg

AgentofChaos,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Thats a sweet stem Agent, I like the contrast, I really appreciate the kind words and do hope you enjoy it.

I just chopped out a bunch of Koa & Zebra wood, got a hella bright curly tiger maple board yesterday, cant wait to rip it up! I should have the Maple stems available next week, these others will be coming soon!

Ed's TnT,

CutePanda

It might have been mentioned already, but how would you go about cleaning these wooden stems? Interested in ordering one for my MFLB.

CutePanda,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello Panda, it was posted earlier, pls do refer to Moms post, I am really excited about getting these pics back tomorrow, I should get some of these new species spun out this week and hopefully back to my guy the next week. The Flame/Tiger Maple is beautiful, these stems are full of bright stripes of curl, wow they are gonna be stunning! The Koa is gonna be choice to, even have a few pieces of super curly Koa on the way now, those are gonna be specials though!

Ed's TnT,

CutePanda

Thanks Momo and Ed for your replies. I'll admit, I was feeling pretty lazy when I looked for the answer and only went back to page 4. Anyways, I'll be deciding whether or not I want Ed's or to wait for the glass version that MFLB is releasing.

CutePanda,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Just got em back, have them loaded at my shopping cart, am loading to the web now, haven't gotten it all loaded yet, still got another few new products to load but they are for combustion, here's some pics!

Koa Tubes
KoaTubesSmallJPEG.jpg

Cherry Tubes
CherryTubesSmallJPEG.jpg

Bocote
BocoTubesSmallJPEG.jpg

Maple Stems
MapleStemsChoppedOutJPEG.jpg

Ed's TnT,
:DJust got my bocote tube in today, it hits like a champ. The wood is also very nice, couldnt be happier with this piece. I also gotta nice koa stem for the lb, it super nice. Really nice piece too, the flavor of the vapor imo tastes a lot better then the acrylic stem. I can see myself ordering a few more of the ls stems since I like variety. Ya gotta get the lb stem if you own the lb, and If you got a log style vape then a eds wooden vapor tube is what ya need.

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good deal Panic glad your happy bro, and thanks for the kind words!

Pls do go by the vapor lounge and enter my giveaway!

Ed's TnT,

wilf789

Non-combustion-convert
Even though it won't be for a little while I still can't wait for my Cocobolo LB stem to arrive!

Sigh, much of the committed vapourist's life is spent gazing at the letter box, I'm beginning to feel like The Marvelettes/The Carpenters...

wilf789,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello Myrtle, the cherry tubes are really nice and would surely make a great match for your piece, get that order in this week, it'll ship Monday, I appreciate the kind words!

Ed's TnT,
wilf789 said:
Even though it won't be for a little while I still can't wait for my Cocobolo LB stem to arrive!

Sigh, much of the committed vapourist's life is spent gazing at the letter box, I'm beginning to feel like The Marvelettes/The Carpenters...

It's worth the wait, I have used my stem and it makes the vapor a lot better. You can tell the difference in taste and its a good taste my friend. I notice with acrylic it tastes kinda burnt but with the wood stem it is only good quality tasting vapor.

What part of England are you from, I have first cousins in boscombe, Portsmouth, and braintree. I think I got that right, but I hope to check out England soon. The pics I have seen look nice, cant wait to land down and hit sone vapor in England! Lol.

PanicFreak,

Nebera

Vaporizer Enthusiast
Ordered a Mahoe tube for my walnut PD. Ill tell you what I think when I get it.

Nebera,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good morning all, I appreciate the biz Nebera, you ship out today! I look forward to your thoughts.

I have been super busy round here at Ed's TnT last few days, spun some really nice Koa Stems and Zebra Stems for the MFLB, I am gonna pop a couple shots of them this evening and should have them up and available tomorrow. The Koa turned really well, I love the rich warm brown tones, some have a sapwood contrast, all finished really well. The Zebra was a little tricky, threw away a hellova lot more than I finished, the grain is just so dense, the bit begins to walk when you apply the least amount pf pressure. I have a pile of bad blanks for the fire. The ones that did make it look great though. Pls do come back and have a look.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello, been super busy lately, just had enough time to get these finished and shot, I have then available at my shopping cart now, am headed to the web to get em up there. Been asked to try Zebrawood and see how they would turn, gotta say I was very discouraged at first but have found out how not to trash em, the grain is so dense, its impossible to bore a straight hole. Also spun these sweet Hawaiian Koa Stems, they were alot easier than the Zebra, finished really well and look great.

Ed's Zebrawood LB Stems
ZebraStemsJPEG.jpg

Ed's Koa LB Stems
KoaStemsChoppedOutJPEG.jpg

Ed's TnT,

Nebera

Vaporizer Enthusiast
Ed, received the Mahoe tube today. Really happy with how it looks, and it gets better airflow than the regular stems. Also Im imagining the removable tip is going to be really easy to clean, and it will be quite convenient. Thanks
Ill try and get some good pictures

Nebera,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Nebera, I also have one of Ed's Mahoe tubes. Love it. Make sure you clean those tips often or they have a tendency to get stuck in the tube. Cheap enough to replace, but nicer if you don't have to. ;) I find giving them a little twist at the end of a session can help break the resin seal that develops.

momofthegoons,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good deal Nebera, glad you like and hope you enjoy it, thanks Mom for answering his questions and all your support round here!

Ok, now to address the price increase of the LB Stems -

This all happened so quickly around here, as you all know I do it all here from web to wood, its a hellova lota work keeping all the various species in stock, ordering lumber, working lumber into pieces and doing administrative type shit as well as the website and all that. The stems have been a great success so far and have taken up quite a lot of time, I have been falling behind on dugouts, pipes and just about everything else I have to do, I finally was able to hire some help! He is damn good at what he does, has an eye for turning and loves workn as hard as I do, we are both "get it done" kinda guys and give it our all,he isn't cheap either. I jumped into this without even thinking about how much lumber it takes to make a stem, how long it would take to make each piece, the tools it takes to maintain consistency, lumber pricing as well as shipping, each and every stem has to be custom fit, and now an extra man in the shop. Prices had to go up, they are where they are now and will stay that way, you can know that each and every stem is a quality hand turned piece that is just as tough as the LB and will add to the enjoyment of using it each and every time.

Ed's TnT,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
That's great to hear you are expanding and were forced to hire extra help due to demand. Guess business is going good huh? :cool:

aesthyrian,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
aesthyrian said:
That's great to hear you are expanding and were forced to hire extra help due to demand. Guess business is going good huh? :cool:

Thanks for your understanding, business is going well and continues to surprise me every week that goes by, I am sure you all will know what I meant when I said "I have really been busy lately" soon!

Ed's TnT,

Nebera

Vaporizer Enthusiast
Further thoughts with the new stem; its like upgrading from a subaru to a cadilliac. I pretty much solely use the Mahoe tube over the plastic ones. My brother calls it the big daddy straw. I took a stainless steel screen out of another stem and put it in the Mahoe one, it performs much better this way.

Also Ed, want to comment on how fast I received it. What I would call, perfect timing :D

Nebera,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Wow, thanks for all the kind words Nebera, they are definitely a couple steps up from the plastic. You gotta love the way they feel and preform, very nice and enjoyable, glad you like it and are happy with it, that's what its all about! Thank you.

Been working really hard out in the shop as always, gonna be offering stems in Bocote and Blue Gum probably next week if not sooner. The Bocote is some of the best figure I have seen yet, very striking and has hella contrast. The Blue Gum is gonna make for a nice compliment to the LB, the rich pink/red tones with the light pale box, I cant wait to take some shots of those. I hope all is well out there!

Ed's TnT,
This may have been mentioned before Ed, but how come you're not making the boxes for Magic Flight too?

Perhaps limited edition ones so you can cope with the production amount.
I expect you have all the toolings already.
Prices for your boxes would be reasonable at about $140 - $150.
What do you think?

Vapemania-original,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello Vapemania, I already have enough on my plate, I just loaded a new product into my shopping cart this morning, now I have 93 products and make damn near all of em myself, makin LB's would be more than I want to handle. What I have heard Blissville is doing LB's in Koa, Walnut, and Zebrawood. Sold a guy a Zebra Stem just the other day, the species that Blissville is offering are within that price range.

Ed's TnT,
Top Bottom