Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ville23

Count me in too! This would really be the ultimate Solo travel kit!
I'm in too...sounds like a great idea. Black would look so nice!

Also when can the shorty black stems be ordered?

Lookin' good Ed...can't wait to try em out!

Ville23,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ville thanks for the interest, not sure just when but soon. Will keep you informed for sure!

If the tubes now are at 4 3/8" length, how short should a sborty be?

Ed's TnT,

Ville23

Ville thanks for the interest, not sure just when but soon. Will keep you informed for sure!

If the tubes now are at 4 3/8" length, how short should a sborty be?
I'd probably go with as short as possible. I think you said about 2" is the shortest?
I assume that will make the hit a bit less smooth but it'll be better to use with glass.

Also isn't there some sort of cover too?

Ville23,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
I'd probably go with as short as possible. I think you said about 2" is the shortest?
I assume that will make the hit a bit less smooth but it'll be better to use with glass.

Also isn't there some sort of cover too?

Still mulling the shorty tubes over Ville, on the fence still.

There is a cover coming soon, is 2-4 weeks down the road though. Those have to be custom made and minimum order is 1000pcs. Spoken to the manufacturer this afternoon and they start to make those next week. I had to send them a tube, what they have in stock normally is close to what I wanted in size, but will have to be made custom so is taking a little while longer. I would like to already have em now but have to wait a little longer.

Am picking up the SS pieces tomorrow and will begin spinning more then also, should be ready to ship them as early as Monday. Will have enough for a 100pcs. this run. Have added the slight dab of JBWeld to the tube and tested also, no separation at all, works flawlessly!

Solo Tubes are available at my shopping cart!

Ed's TnT,

u bwade wunner

shhhhh! dont tell anyone but I just ordered two solo stems irish bog oak and cocobolo and a mflb coco stem from Ed:).a perfect end to the weekend Thanks Ed.Pix when i get em:tup:

Ed i meant to mention to you that planetvape are issuing cases with their straight solo stems.It might be easier to bulk buy with them!

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
shhhhh! dont tell anyone but I just ordered two solo stems irish bog oak and cocobolo and a mflb coco stem from Ed:).a perfect end to the weekend Thanks Ed.Pix when i get em:tup:

Ed i meant to mention to you that planetvape are issuing cases with their straight solo stems.It might be easier to bulk buy with them!

Spun your pieces yesterday bro! Very nice stuff, I dig the Bog Oak, it works so well and wow putting the finish on em is like polishing a diamond!

Not sure I follow you on the PV bulk buy.

Ed's TnT,

Kaptan

Spun your pieces yesterday bro! Very nice stuff, I dig the Bog Oak, it works so well and wow putting the finish on em is like polishing a diamond!

Not sure I follow you on the PV bulk buy.
Link to the Bog Oak stems please?

Kaptan,
because when I search your site, unless I have a direct link to it, I can't find the solo stems anywhere.

VapeNStone,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
VNS, I have been so busy and havent had the best images to put them on my website, have them at the photographers right now and will update my webpage this week to show the Solo tubes, but for now they are listed on my shopping cart, just posted the link above. Thanks for your input!

Ed's TnT,

beach bum

Ed, that new stuff sure is pretty. I don't have a Solo (and it's not in the forecast for us anytime soon), but those stems look awesome! :)

beach bum,
Reactions: Ed's TnT

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Ed, that new stuff sure is pretty. I don't have a Solo (and it's not in the forecast for us anytime soon), but those stems look awesome! :)

Thanks for the kind words Bum! I gotta say its the Solo is the shit and I use is more than the LB when going mobile, hella clouds from a single load. Its well worth the purchase if you change your mind.

Ed's TnT,

u bwade wunner

Hey Ed .your'e coco solo package was waiting when i got home.beautiful stuff.Fits tight in the m103 and firm fit too in the m105.I think this is pretty perfect design for the solo.easier draw and the wood complements the taste of the vape perfectly.It will be even nicer in a few weeks when the freshly turned cocobolo seasons with vapor.Thanks so much Ed.like you say the stem will easily outlive all of us and then some.Cant believe the finish on youre stems.In the words of Borat .They are niiicce!

u bwade wunner,

Bigoss

Hi Ed, today there was a surprise in my mail box. Nice one, really. I love it and looking forward to the evening to try it! Have a 105 and fits well, the airflow is much better than with the glass stem. I have to say that the communication with you is great and just fourteen days from the US to middle Europe are fantastic! Hope I will make another deal in the future. Thanks, I appreciate your work.

Bigoss,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Good deal fella's, glad you get em! I am also glad to hear you have had a great experience using it UBwade. You are right, when the tube seasons it will be even more enjoyable. Looking forward to what you think of your new pieces on the way!

Bigoss, think thats the second piece I have over in your neck of the woods. Thanks for kind words and am eager to hear your experience with it also!

Just got my pics back of the Solo with the new Bog Oak tubes.

ArizerSolo-EdsTnTWoodenSoloVaporTube2.jpg

EdsTnTWoodenBogOakArizerSoloVaporTube2.jpg

EdsTnTWoodenBogOakArizerSoloVaporTube1.jpg

EdsTnTWoodenBogOakArizerSoloVaporTube3.jpg

Vicki

Herbal Alchemist
Just got my purple heart shorty stem from Ed. I love this one too, and now I have two, one long, one short! You do beautiful work, Ed. :)

Vicki,
Just got my stem in the mail. I have a m103 and it's actually a little loose. I'll update when I try it.

VapeNStone,
Top Bottom