Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Ed's TnT said:
PanicFreak said:
All those new tubes turned out nice, got my eye on that blue gum. I just turned another newbie on to the zap a min ago, I got my coco tube and packed It up good. I got it goin good and buddy says he believes that's the best buzz he has had in years. Rick might be sendin another zap down south, in fact he's wantin a good ole cherry zap. I am thanking of a new vape for myself, any of you good ppl have any suggestions?

You gotta get the Walnut from Rick, those are the cats ass! Got some amazing marbled heavy figure walnut chunks I wanna spin into some tubes here soon also, those will be the shit!

I haven't fully decided if I want another zap, I might getta another zap though cause I fo get tired of transporting my one from room to room. I have been looking at some other types besides the log type and I have seen some other log types that I would love to have. There is just to much to choose from, do you still have that vb ed?

The VB was my cuz's, and I dont think I would recommend that to anyone, you know me bro, I am all about conservation and it seems like the VB wastes way to much, the log style vape is probably the only way I will go unless I had bails of herb laying around! You feel me?

Ed's TnT,

Rick

Zapman
You feel me????
I love it Ed! You be another good old country boy for sure, a good balance around all these city folk. So good to see you branching out making other 'tubes' than for just log vapes. Man those are nice and sweet and WOOD! wood is so good I say.
Good job adapting some products to the vapor flow. I have some small chunks I have been saving that you can turn into EdsCreationsforVapes.
Sorry to space that last Email from you a couple days ago. I had not even looked around FC a bit to see what you are doing. So busy playing and working.............
Good job! talk with you soon.

Rick,
Ed's TnT said:
PanicFreak said:
Ed's TnT said:
You gotta get the Walnut from Rick, those are the cats ass! Got some amazing marbled heavy figure walnut chunks I wanna spin into some tubes here soon also, those will be the shit!

I haven't fully decided if I want another zap, I might getta another zap though cause I fo get tired of transporting my one from room to room. I have been looking at some other types besides the log type and I have seen some other log types that I would love to have. There is just to much to choose from, do you still have that vb ed?

The VB was my cuz's, and I dont think I would recommend that to anyone, you know me bro, I am all about conservation and it seems like the VB wastes way to much, the log style vape is probably the only way I will go unless I had bails of herb laying around! You feel me?

Yeah I feel you on that. I am all Bout conserving too, I will put some more thought in it and take your advice on that bw zap

PanicFreak,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Rick said:
You feel me????
I love it Ed! You be another good old country boy for sure, a good balance around all these city folk. So good to see you branching out making other 'tubes' than for just log vapes. Man those are nice and sweet and WOOD! wood is so good I say.
Good job adapting some products to the vapor flow. I have some small chunks I have been saving that you can turn into EdsCreationsforVapes.
Sorry to space that last Email from you a couple days ago. I had not even looked around FC a bit to see what you are doing. So busy playing and working.............
Good job! talk with you soon.

No sweat on the space Rick, I know how busy it is, it seems like it just getting busier round these parts, hey at least you showed up right!

You gotta love wood, it fascinates me how it can be implemented into functional pieces that speak for themselves. I really appreciate you putting those chunks back for me, I always love opening a box like that with all kinds of wild looking little beauties!

Have created a little buzz along with those LB Stems, I am sending out a few samples in the morning, hoping to hear back positive feedback, surely I will. They are a little tricky to turn that small, there isnt a whole lot to work with when your spinning em. I think they will do very well though, it'd be another great product to add to my line.

Yeah I got some country down in me thats unmistakable, tends to show from time to time. Its starting to feel a little like spring down here, we got 4" of snow on the ground last week and we are supposed to be back in the 70's next week, am looking forward to taking these boys of mine fishing. Wont be long and we will be wetting a hook!

Thanks for stopping by Rick, its good to hear from you. I trust all is well for you up there in Zapville, you know I wish you and your whole family all the best, we got some great days ahead us.

I know you feel me!!!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
PanicFreak said:
Ed's TnT said:
PanicFreak said:

Yeah I feel you on that. I am all Bout conserving too, I will put some more thought in it and take your advice on that bw zap

Conservation is the key to preservation!

Ed's TnT,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i have a question concerning the tubes... would they fit into a 14.4 GonG joint if i want to use it with my glass?

DevoTheStrange,

Spacenstein

Ed's TnT!!!!

You have some beautiful pieces and I've bought a few but neglected to ever write in this thread. You have some true skill and artistic talent.

Over the last week or so, I have been having an idea about a hand carved VaporGenie. I'd like to modify it slightly but I know that what I want is out of my reach considering my skill and lack of tools. Would you be interested in a custom project? You're the only one I can think of that has such experience and craftsmanship to fit my wants :p

More importantly, though, everyone needs to get their hands on some of these vapor tubes and dug outs! Keep it up Ed! ;)

Spacenstein,

dncrgrl

Professional Lurker
I've been eyeing Ed's tubes for a couple weeks now, I just kept talking myself out of it b/c I didn't "need" another stem but the day I can get a matching MZ stem and LB tube is the day Ed will have a guaranteed customer!

dncrgrl,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
DevoTheStrange said:
i have a question concerning the tubes... would they fit into a 14.4 GonG joint if i want to use it with my glass?

Hello, really not sure on the measurements you need, pls tell me more and lets go from there.

Thank you.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Spacenstein said:
Ed's TnT!!!!

You have some beautiful pieces and I've bought a few but neglected to ever write in this thread. You have some true skill and artistic talent.

Over the last week or so, I have been having an idea about a hand carved VaporGenie. I'd like to modify it slightly but I know that what I want is out of my reach considering my skill and lack of tools. Would you be interested in a custom project? You're the only one I can think of that has such experience and craftsmanship to fit my wants :p

More importantly, though, everyone needs to get their hands on some of these vapor tubes and dug outs! Keep it up Ed! ;)

Wow, thanks for these kind words, I am most grateful.

I would like to do something for you now, but am unable to really take on more than I am already up to my neck in. There is so much happening here its really tough making the magic! I hope you understand.

More importantly though, thanks for sharing your story, thats what its all about, no matter how deep the shit gets round here, these kind words from you and others lifts my spirit and makes it all worth while!

Thank you.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
dncrgrl said:
I've been eyeing Ed's tubes for a couple weeks now, I just kept talking myself out of it b/c I didn't "need" another stem but the day I can get a matching MZ stem and LB tube is the day Ed will have a guaranteed customer!

Hang in there girl, hope to accommodate you soon enough!

Ed's TnT,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
Finally ordered me a tube, just placed an order for a mahoe... love the color on those.

DevoTheStrange,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
DevoTheStrange said:
Finally ordered me a tube, just placed an order for a mahoe... love the color on those.

I think you will be very happy with your order, thank you for the biz.

Ed's TnT,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
Received my Mahoe tube from Ed yesterday. Just beautiful. Ed put aside a real nice two toned one for me that really shows off the differences in grain and the blue tint to the wood. And as usual, the time from order to ship was under a week. There is a slight design change to the tubes (from the original versions) in that they are not as tapered at the ends, but IMO, this does not affect them adversely or change the aesthetic in any way.

I now have tubes in Mahoe, Cocobolo, Myrtle, and Ebony. I don't have a favorite, as they are all nice. I've given the Ebony to my son, who also thinks it's great. For those starting with a "log vape," I feel this tube gives more air flow and helps with the learning curve. IMO, this is also helpful for those who have trouble with the restricted air flow due to asthma and makes this type of vape easier for them to use.

Thanks for the great service Ed. And for another beautiful tube for my Zap!

momofthegoons,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
^^^ actually the easier to hit because of less restriction in airflow was the key point in me buying one of these. did some asking around with some users who have tubes, and that seemed to be the one thing brought up consistently. That was the one fact that tipped it over for me into buying one.

DevoTheStrange,

Beezleb

Just received my package from Ed, I opened it.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I immediately kicked my own ass. For not ordering sooner! :D

:2c:
So if you are ordering from Ed and had been putting it off for some bull plop reason or another, well you might just end up kicking your own arse. You have been warned!

Amazing and beautiful wood and service. Thanks Ed

Beezleb,

momofthegoons

vapor accessory addict
:lol: Beez, you got me all nervous with all those frowns! Ed's work is beautiful. I've been enjoying (and showing off) my mahoe tube all day. It's gotten rave reviews from all who tried it. ;)

momofthegoons,

Beezleb

momofthegoons said:
:lol: Beez, you got me all nervous with all those frowns! Ed's work is beautiful. I've been enjoying (and showing off) my mahoe tube all day. It's gotten rave reviews from all who tried it. ;)

Hehe, and he is getting rave reviews around here as well. I believe what I have is better than in his picture or equal to. I am beyond impressed.

Beezleb,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
momofthegoons said:
Received my Mahoe tube from Ed yesterday. Just beautiful. Ed put aside a real nice two toned one for me that really shows off the differences in grain and the blue tint to the wood. And as usual, the time from order to ship was under a week. There is a slight design change to the tubes (from the original versions) in that they are not as tapered at the ends, but IMO, this does not affect them adversely or change the aesthetic in any way.

I now have tubes in Mahoe, Cocobolo, Myrtle, and Ebony. I don't have a favorite, as they are all nice. I've given the Ebony to my son, who also thinks it's great. For those starting with a "log vape," I feel this tube gives more air flow and helps with the learning curve. IMO, this is also helpful for those who have trouble with the restricted air flow due to asthma and makes this type of vape easier for them to use.

Thanks for the great service Ed. And for another beautiful tube for my Zap!

Vapor Accessory Addict, I love that handle MOM!!! I really appreciate your feedback left here, the slight design change was very minimal, had to thicken the walls at the ends, when I tapered them, the wall between the draw hole and outside was really getting thin and causing more to split and crack, that aint cool!

You know Mom I have always wanted the larger draw hole to increase the vapor charges from the tubes, you know I am a heavy hitter, and have never done anything half-ass.

I am sure you have quite a collection of goodies by now, you gotta enjoy that!

Thanks again MOM!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Beezleb said:
Just received my package from Ed, I opened it.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I immediately kicked my own ass. For not ordering sooner! :D

:2c:
So if you are ordering from Ed and had been putting it off for some bull plop reason or another, well you might just end up kicking your own arse. You have been warned!

Amazing and beautiful wood and service. Thanks Ed

Hahhahahaha thats what its all about, thanks for the kind words B, I got your email and am gonna holla at you in the next day or so, I am really interested and cant wait to talk to you more about it. Let me have a look and holla back at ya!

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
DevoTheStrange said:
^^^ actually the easier to hit because of less restriction in airflow was the key point in me buying one of these. did some asking around with some users who have tubes, and that seemed to be the one thing brought up consistently. That was the one fact that tipped it over for me into buying one.

You'll ship Monday, I am anxious to hear your thoughts next week, thanks for the biz.

Ed's TnT,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
shizlefonizle said:
wow the mflb stems look awesome!

are they for sale or are you still working on them?

Thanks for your inquiry, they are not for sale yet, blanked out a bunch of cherry, walnut, and cocobolo last night, am gonna work em up this week, hope to have some thing available within the next couple of weeks, probably be sooner, but would rather tell you later, thats how I roll!

Thank for the kind words!

Ed's TnT,
Ed's TnT said:
shizlefonizle said:
wow the mflb stems look awesome!

are they for sale or are you still working on them?

Thanks for your inquiry, they are not for sale yet, blanked out a bunch of cherry, walnut, and cocobolo last night, am gonna work em up this week, hope to have some thing available within the next couple of weeks, probably be sooner, but would rather tell you later, thats how I roll!

Thank for the kind words!

thank you for the reply. ill be waiting patiently

shizlefonizle,

gvape

Do you clean these the same way you would with a normal stem, shake with iso?

Also, there is no problem using these with a Purple Days, correct?

Really great looking pieces of art and would definitely look awesome having a stem in wood.

gvape,
Top Bottom