Ed's TnT Wooden Vapor Tubes & Vapor Stems

GSH

On a Möbius plane
Thanks @Ed's TnT!

I have been hitting this WonG over the last 24hrs and have come to the conclusion that the smaller aperture increases cloudage and flavour for me.

I am actually finding this to be more flavourful than my original GonG from Epicvape.

I thought Glass was meant to be tastier than Wood!

Safe to say I am a WonG convert :uhoh::lol:

fCiBn03.jpg

Last edited:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@GSH I like what I read bro! The Cocobolo is a super dense wood and the vapor is a little different to me than lets say a softer wood species stem. I think the dense wood crisps the vapor and adds a subtle touch to it that is unique and enjoyable. I have to bore a smaller draw hole so there is enough of a wall for the bushing to hang on and be thick enough to hold the pin. The hole is rather small but just right for manufacturing. The way you pack the bowl will also change the way it hits too, the tighter the more restrictive, the looser the less. Its a feeling kinda thing, all in how I am feeling as to how I load it. Wood is the shit, and a wong is the best!

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
Thanks @Ed's TnT!

I have been hitting this WonG over the last 24hrs and have come to the conclusion that the smaller aperture increases cloudage and flavour for me.

I am actually finding this to be more flavourful than my original GonG from Epicvape.

I thought Glass was meant to be tastier than Wood!

Safe to say I am a WonG convert :uhoh::lol:

fCiBn03.jpg
Extra nice flavor & great clouds is what I've been reporting also. It must be tried to be believed. The positive evidence is mounting daily!!! It's no wonder Ed's TnT vapor stems are fast becoming a world-wide sensation!

Caligula

Maximus
@Ed's TnT good morning my friend! Looks like you have quite the day planned out for the wife. Good call on all that!

Anyway as I said I would love to make that video for you. I also have an idea for a small twist on that clip removal tool. Maybe we can chat briefly to see if this would work out?

Anyway, once again you are the man and thank you for being such a stand up member here on FC!

-C

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
@Snappo You are right, you have been saying that for a while, thanks for all you do!

@VaporsVaporizer I hope you like those pieces, I wanted to add the burn rings to kinda match your UD, I even PM'd @underdog to get his measurements so I could be close but his are really wide and I didnt have that much room to work with, you still got three rings. Both are tapered to 14mm on the mouth piece also. Cant wait to get em to you!

@Caligula Just texted the wife not long ago telling of my excitement to get away with her! I would be honored if you would do that for me, even been thinking of getting you a matching koa tool to boot. Would like to hear your twist for sure, will send ya a PM momentarily. Thanks for the kind words, those mean alot to me, its always good to hear em!

VaporsVaporizer

On the Stoop
@VaporsVaporizer I hope you like those pieces, I wanted to add the burn rings to kinda match your UD, I even PM'd @underdog to get his measurements so I could be close but his are really wide and I didnt have that much room to work with, you still got three rings. Both are tapered to 14mm on the mouth piece also. Cant wait to get em to you!
I LOVE THEM!!! they are a perfect match for my UD :clap::bowdown:

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Hello and good morning everyone!

@VaporsVaporizer I am glad you like em, it was nice speaking to you yesterday! I look forward to when you get these next week and am anxious to read your thoughts. I will look for the other UD you have or are getting and see what I can do for your next project. Thanks for all the great work!

@FlyingLow Thanks for the post bro! Glad you are digging that piece and hope you do for a while to come. If I can do anything else for ya pls let me know!

@stickstones Thanks for stopping by bro, glad you like all the action going on over here, its really nice to see all the fuss for my work! I am just happy to be a part of so many peoples enjoyment. Got another pic for ya below, check it out!

There is alot of talk about wood above yall, thanks for making me smile!

Ok so I was turning Solo stems last night and just had to take a break so I was screwing off and made a rig for the Solo and a stem, its my first attempt at doing this and am sure when I get more time I will give another go. Hope you all like what I did.

2014-06-25040055_zps941f2c86.jpg

Top Bottom