Buildozer

Baked & Fried
damn i just read through this thread and the sale just ended ha... i didn't know it was coming from santa ana.. that's not very far from me... that makes me even more interested.. i don't think i could have afforded it in time anyway..

edit: i don't need it anyway haha... my friend is waiting for an underdog from the next batch though, and might have jumped on that price if i had known sooner.

Buildozer,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Your experience King is spot on! Glad to hear your enjoying your Nano. I too have found that its gives very tasty hits the lower the temp of course but dont mind the hits at a high temp.

I use the glass stem with it, put a small screen in it also and use crumbled herb, I find that I would like to have a small card in the stem. I hit it and take it off the heat port quickly, still drawing on it then quickly back down on the heat port. Does anyone else use this method?

Ed's TnT,
I use the glass stem with it, put a small screen in it also and use crumbled herb, I find that I would like to have a small card in the stem. I hit it and take it off the heat port quickly, still drawing on it then quickly back down on the heat port. Does anyone else use this method?
:shrug: I don't understand what you mean when you say 'a small card in the stem'

kingofnull,
I had the impression that the carbed version of PVGonGs were less desirable than the non-carb.

I haven't even used the direct draw stem yet. When are you going to start making stems for the E-Nano :lol:?
My bad meant to say carb.

Any recommendations for a product to rub on the outside of this little beauty?

kingofnull,

Ed's TnT

Woodsman
Manufacturer
Not sure about the gong stems. I am still thinking bout nano stems. Just finishing solo stems now. Hope to get some time to work up an idea for the nano.

vape4life

Banned for life
Sorry for my newbieness to log vapes, but there hasn't been any discussion so far as to the airpath materials, etc. i'm assuming because it's all common place among log vapes. Is it a stainless steel path I assume?

Also, Andy can you give anymore insight into what the "natural shellac" is made from? How have you guys thought of the taste? Any off taste from materials used?

Can anyone give any insight into how this compares to The Cloud?? This would be replacing the Cloud for me as it is for some others (newvapor420).

And BTW NV420, i'm still waiting for you to wake up so we can hear your thoughts bro!!! I know just how damn stoked you were/are!!!

vape4life,
I'm actually able to remove my GonG without the E-pic very easily. But the E-pic works also.

Andy, maybe on the next run of the GonG you could include some glass pinches on the sides like PV does?

Sorry for my newbieness to log vapes, but there hasn't been any discussion so far as to the airpath materials, etc. i'm assuming because it's all common place among log vapes. Is it a stainless steel path I assume?

Also, Andy can you give anymore insight into what the "natural shellac" is made from? How have you guys thought of the taste? Any off taste from materials used?

Can anyone give any insight into how this compares to The Cloud?? This would be replacing the Cloud for me as it is for some others (newvapor420).

And BTW NV420, i'm still waiting for you to wake up so we can hear your thoughts bro!!! I know just how damn stoked you were/are!!!
The airpath is all glass, stainless and ceramic afaik.
20121130132010.jpg

Air goes in at the bottom of the heating element.
I've only used to Cloud once, albeit for a 24 hour period. Wouldn't really be fair for me to compare the two at this point.
I can say the E-Nano really preserves the flavour of fresh flowers. Very very tasty.

Heat

If you are coming from an LB then you are in for a real treat. Will be interested to see what you have to say after you get your E-Nano since I was in similar situation when I tried my first log vape.
Will do!

Heat,

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I can't give a fair assessment on this unit yet, as I am still trying to figure out the intricacies of log vapes :-) Yes, I can somewhat compare to the Cloud but I haven't used a Cloud in over a month. Still waiting on a replacement.

Let me just start out by saying, I have no idea how to use the GonG adapter. Maybe I put too much in, but I couldn't get much airflow threw to my HydraTree. I tried .2 using the GonG and then I took some out and tried .1 but I still couldn't get the airflow I needed to get this thing going. I did get some nice hits out of it but not to the level of the Cloud. Just being honest. I just think that's because of the airflow though.

Now, let's get to the meat and potatoes of my review. Using the all glass direct draw stem, I've been getting pretty obliterated. I love this thing. The airflow is great, the taste is exceptional. The heat up time is amazing. I could absolutely and will most likely use this as a daily driver. In fact, I would most likely recommend this unit out of all my units to my friends or someone new to vaporizing. Reliability is a critical component for me, and even though I had this for a few days, I think it will withstand the test of time. I went to the doctor after 2 stems of .1 and I was just absolutely obliterated. It was awesome.

I am having a hard time with the all glass stem though as sometimes when I hit it, the material gets a bit clogged in the holes and then I'm like WTF do I do. So sometimes I just empty the stem and reload it. But I need to figure out a better way.

Nonetheless, I absolutely love the E-Nano and would recommend it to all my friends. It tastes great, hits great, and the quality of the work is absolutely impressive.

Also, I just want to re-iterate, if any of the above sounds like problems, they aren't. It's just me being completely new to log vapes, and such. The thing hits like a madman. Very very well done.

If anyone has any tips and tricks for me that would be great. I think the best is break up by hand little pieces and shove in stem. How much am I supposed to be putting in there? I usually do .1. But it feels kinda tight. Do I want to roll it into a ball? Doesn't seem the best way. I try to fit it in loose, and hit it down with the E-Pik. I think that works best.

And I am interested in using my GonG adapter, I have one other normal bong that I can try it with, but I am really loving the glass stem right now :-)

Let me just start out by saying, I have no idea how to use the GonG adapter. Maybe I put too much in, but I couldn't get much airflow threw to my HydraTree. I tried .2 using the GonG and then I took some out and tried .1 but I still couldn't get the airflow I needed to get this thing going. I did get some nice hits out of it but not to the level of the Cloud. Just being honest. I just think that's because of the airflow though.

You must be doing something wrong. I've been using the GonG almost exclusively, and it's been pretty flawless.

I drop in a little nug, then use the E-pic to poke it down until it's touching the screen.

vape4life

Banned for life
Try using the all glass tube with your HT instead of the gong. Just easily mate the 2, inhale when mated a bit and then you can raise the HT off a teeny bit and back down to keep on milking and re-milking the HT. I did that with my Solo and it milked thicker than my Cloud! I don't see a reason for gong when using a HT with eNano or Solo but that's just me.

You need to try that other bong....you can see kingofnull get's some serious thick MILK.

Thanks for your feedback and stoked that you are in love with it! I bet you won't be using your warranty as much as your last vape.

UserLain

So jealous of all you people with your E-Nano, Still waiting for my order to go through from last Friday. I do have a question though do the glass wands stop before touching the heating core or do you have to keep a handle on it yourself?

UserLain,

vape4life

Banned for life
^^^^^^^^^WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! ACE OF VAPE REPRESENT!!!!!!!!

THANKS ANDY!!!!!!!!!

Damn, now I REALLY have to read the EV2 thread..... because now havta decide between just the eNano or BOTH. Damn, only $125 for an EV2.... would there be a reason NOT to get one too (for THIS price?)

I know that the screen covering the ceramic heater is fine, but I still can see some flower powder/dust/kif getting in there.

And newvapor420 what are you saying about holes getting clogged? In your glass stem or that screen i'm talking about?

vape4life,
Reactions: vorrange
^^^^^^^^^WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!! ACE OF VAPE REPRESENT!!!!!!!!

THANKS ANDY!!!!!!!!!

Damn, now I REALLY have to read the EV2 thread..... because now havta decide between just the eNano or BOTH. Damn, only $125 for an EV2.... would there be a reason NOT to get one too (for THIS price?)

I know that the screen covering the ceramic heater is fine, but I still can see some flower powder/dust/kif getting in there.

And newvapor420 what are you saying about holes getting clogged? In your glass stem or that screen i'm talking about?

The screen you are talking about is pretty fine. I suppose some kief could get stuck in there, but it hasn't happened to me yet. I did get a small piece of flower stuck on the screen, but it was easy to pry off with the E-pic.

kingofnull,
Reactions: vape4life

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast

The glass stem. The heater screen is pretty good actually. Nothing in there. :-). I usually just blow off the material that's on top of it.

newVaper420,

Heat

Backordered at least 2 - 3 weeks! Ouch! Oh well, I have survived this long without, so I will survive and be very jealous of those with an E-nano! The only thing that may soothe is more videos from the chosen ones currently using the device! LOL!

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I must be doing something right though cause I did 2 .1 glass stems and I am just absolutely ripped. Holy shit. I can't believe how effective this device is. I need to eat dinner soon LOL. I feel like I could go to sleep right now hahaha.

vape4life

Banned for life
That's awesome man!!! Did you try the HT again? Especially using the all glass stem (not gong) like I mentioned?

vape4life,
Top Bottom