Would the all glass wand fit other 3/8 cores like the UD?-looks interesting. 20 Dollars is a small price to pay. When you figure you will never need to buy silicone to mate your glass n log again
Alan from Toasty Top/HI suggested to me that his stems would fit other 3/8 core log vapes. I know he said his would fit the E-nano, and I think he also said they'd fit the UD.

Stands to reason that Andy's would fit too.

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
I was really hoping to see more user reviews before the sale ends. I wanted to get this for my birthday but unless a flood of reviews pour in today I will just have to wait.

Vape N Bake,
Quickly now...

First impressions are very good. Fit and finish is very good. The wood is so smooth and the grain is beautiful, I finally understand! Airflow is good, about what I expected. Very small, shorter than the Solo by what looked like a little more than half an inch. Not fair to give a review right now, will have to wait until after work.

bMmf3hs.jpg

max

Out to lunch
I was really hoping to see more user reviews before the sale ends. I wanted to get this for my birthday but unless a flood of reviews pour in today I will just have to wait.
What about a flood of good reviews from people who have no experience with any other model? ;)

What are you comparing this model to? I notice you liked the Vapir NO2 when you joined last year. You should certainly like the nano more than the Vapir. IMO, if you want a really good hitting, fast heating, variable temp log vape, this definitely qualifies. I'd go ahead and order. You snooze you lose ($).

Uploading. Just one drag for now to show off the VOD - Vapor on Demand. No pre-heat necessary, no grinding or pre-drying hit. That was on 6.

edit: by no pre-heat I mean that I did not pre-heat the herb. The E-Nano was pre-heated at 10 for less than 2 minutes before dropping it to 6.

Yes I know the water level is too high, I just filled it quickly to shoot some video.

This vape is incredible. I don't have a lot of log vape experience, though I have tried a CRZ on multiple occasions. I won't outline my entire vaping resume but it can more or less be found it in my signature (now in order of preference!) I've also used an HA on a few occasions at a local club and I spent one day with a Cloud when I visited a friend in the US.

More to follow as I type it:

The E-Nano outperforms everything in my collection. It's excellent at vaping whole flowers, then breaking them down with the E-pic. It holds temp very well and the airflow is just right allowing for big clouds on higher levels and efficient tasty little sips on lower levels.

The vapor is tasty - easily on par with the Solo, if not better. Taste starts to drop after about three inhales on medium temperatures. However even at high temperatures I haven't really found the taste to be that offensive. At higher temperatures (8-10) it is possible to toast the herb a very dark brown, but I've yet to combust yet even pushing dark mocha coloured ABV on setting 9.

It's easy to get whatever colour you want out of your ABV. In that way it's a very efficient vape. A few inhales at a lower to medium temperature with a little stirring will net you a yellowish-brownish-greenish ABV. A few more inhales at a medium to higher temperature will give you a mocha-ish brown ABV. A few more inhales at a High temperature will give you deep chocolate brown ABV that looks to be totally spent. I will say that I've gotten more doses with the E-Nano and a smaller amount of material than with any other vape I own.

The temperature dial sure is a great feature. As expected, lower temperatures offer the best flavour. I love how the light changes with the dial (higher temp, brighter light). The choice of lightbulbs is a little strange... But it sure is nice plugging a log vape directly into a 120V outlet. I am concerned with the longevity of the cord in the long run, as others have noted. But I'll probably get the extended warranty and not have to worry about it.

The wood is beautiful. It's exactly what I wanted, a medium dark wood with gorgeous grain. I wonder what I can rub on it to keep it smooth. I smelt the core area after the first few sessions. Smelt a little like beeswax and sauna. The E-nano does get nice and warm, but never uncomfortably so. I see why other log vape manufacturers tout the secondary use of their devices as hand warmers - it really works. My house is always so cold but now my hands will always be warm! And like I said before, this is a tiny little vape.

I love the all glass stem, though I've hardly used it. Andy included a GonG to make up for some customer service issues, which was nice. I wish it were the all-glass GonG, but I'm happy to have a GonG at all.

That's it for now. Sorry if it was disjointed or hard to read, I'm just trying to put my initial impressions onto paper before I forget anything.

I will post more video. I have more shot but it was of my first session and I really didn't have a handle on this thing yet.

edit: am I the first one besides Andy to post a video of the E-Nano?

newVaper420

Vapor Enthusiast
I had to run out and go to the doctor, but I was able to use the E-Nano very briefly before I left. Let me say, this is my very first log vape and I am in love. It's simplicity is amazing.

I can't do a full review, I'm typing on my iPhone right now. What I can tell you is that I did two stems of .1 and I am absolutely ripped. I'm sitting at the doctors office just really flying. My ABV didn't come out dark but I got to mess.

I have a few questions.
1. What's the best way to pack the direct draw all glass stem?
2. What's the best way to pack the all gong stem? Has anyone tried using the cloud ELB in the glass on glass joint adapter and used it with a HydraTube? I'm thinking of trying this but not sure how close the material needs to be to the core? (I'm new to log vapes :-) ).

Anyway absolutely love this thing. Thank you so much Andy. It's really top quality build materials and everything. Very sophisticated. I love it.

edit: am I the first one besides Andy to post a video of the E-Nano?

Yes!

Vape N Bake

Disturbed
OK I am placing my order as soon as I get off work in two hours. (Credit card at home)

Max, Stop smacking me upside my head.

King, Nice review. You sold me.

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks newvapor420 for telling me about this vape! I think i'm now ready to make the transition to log vapes....but how is this compared to say a Hot Pod or Heat Island? Just not sure which direction to lead in....

Just placed my order for a cherry. :rockon:Now to look at some glass.

I too am starting to look at glass to mate with this...or another log. Wish PV would get that FC Bubbler released soon. No $ for a mobius ion..

vape4life,

scottio19

scotty
Thanks newvapor420 for telling me about this vape! I think i'm now ready to make the transition to log vapes....but how is this compared to say a Hot Pod or Heat Island? Just not sure which direction to lead in....

I too am starting to look at glass to mate with this...or another log. Wish PV would get that FC Bubbler released soon. No $ for a mobius ion..

While I have not had any of the 3, the Hot Pod, Heat Island, and the E-Nano seem to be very very similar. The first two run off 12V DC (can be run of cigarette lighter in car), while the Nano runs off 110V AC, and heats up slightly faster at 2-3 mins. They have very similar heater core designs, so nobody will be able to tell you which hits the hardest/is more efficient IMO. You kind of have to choose based on the minor differences in these three log vapes, and those differences have more to do with preference than performance.

scottio19,
Reactions: Nbajunkie

vape4life

Banned for life
Thanks appreciate that.... didn't know about the DC vs AC but I think i'd tend to stick with this vape with the AC. Looks awesome!

vape4life,

vape4life

Banned for life
I'm just downright giddy right now. Just discovered this (as well as the EV2) and I think the timing is perfect. Only $175 and only $6 flat rate shipping to Canada?? Super impressed so far but have one big curiosity...how would this compare to an Arizer Solo? I don't like the "potential" of combusting with log vapes, but if the Enano is far superior to the Solo i'd take the risk.

vape4life,
I'm just downright giddy right now. Just discovered this (as well as the EV2) and I think the timing is perfect. Only $175 and only $6 flat rate shipping to Canada?? Super impressed so far but have one big curiosity...how would this compare to an Arizer Solo? I don't like the "potential" of combusting with log vapes, but if the Enano is far superior to the Solo i'd take the risk.
I haven't combusted yet, even pushing the temp at 9.

I really like the E-Nano right now, It's definitely the front runner in my collection with the Solo being a close second.

kingofnull,

vape4life

Banned for life
thanks king, good to know... with shipping and gong the E-Nano is $200....I can also get the Solo with Power Adapter for the same price....and the Solo offers portability, but is the E-nano cleaner tasting? Bigger clouds? More efficient?

And I can't believe i've been living in a cave with respect to the EV2! This thing has been out over a year and looks pretty awesome too. Decisions decisions!

toros23

Alan from Toasty Top/HI suggested to me that his stems would fit other 3/8 core log vapes. I know he said his would fit the E-nano, and I think he also said they'd fit the UD.

I have been using a couple different tubes from Alan that are meant to go with the HI. Have also used some pieces from UD. I think anything 3/8" or 10mm and you are good to go.

I don't like the "potential" of combusting with log vapes, but if the Enano is far superior to the Solo i'd take the risk.

I think as long as you don't use too much material then you will be just fine. I have only combusted once with the Nano when I accidentally got carried away and packed a monster load. My unit also has a hotter core than the production units, according to Andy.

Heat

Sold! Ordered the walnut E-nano. Better late than never...LOL! This will be my first plugin. Some experience with a friend's VB and lots with my LB. Can't wait to try this one based on the reviews here. I was looking for something that is semi incognito, quick to temp, very efficient, and made in USA. Pretty sure I found what I was looking for!

vape4life

Banned for life
Oh snap! On pg6 of this thread and the sale ended at midnight?? It said till the end of the month and it is now Feb 1. Website still shows sale price....damn, gotta read the rest of the thread and maybe pull a quick trigger. Maybe Andy will extend it till groundhog day lol WHATCHA SAY ANDY? :)

EDIT: Woah, read the next post and E-Nano and EV2 together for $299?? Is that still in effect?? That would practically FORCE me to get two birds stoned at once!

vape4life,

natural farmer

thanks king, good to know... with shipping and gong the E-Nano is $200....I can also get the Solo with Power Adapter for the same price....and the Solo offers portability, but is the E-nano cleaner tasting? Bigger clouds? More efficient?

And I can't believe i've been living in a cave with respect to the EV2! This thing has been out over a year and looks pretty awesome too. Decisions decisions!

You know mate... There really aren't any difficult decisions if you don't mind the plug in a log and comparing it with a Solo or any other portable would be unfair! ;) A modern log like the E-Nano, Hot Pod or the Hi is just leaps and bounds better at extracting vapour and I really doubt you will take the Solo out for a hit again except for sentimental reasons... They do offer cleaner taste, bigger and effortless clouds if you need so, more efficient than the Solo for the same amount of effort and much more enjoyable sessions in general! Your vaping life will never be the same again! At least that happened with me... :2c:

Heat

Oh snap! On pg6 of this thread and the sale ended at midnight?? It said till the end of the month and it is now Feb 1. Website still shows sale price....damn, gotta read the rest of the thread and maybe pull a quick trigger. Maybe Andy will extend it till groundhog day lol WHATCHA SAY ANDY? :)

EDIT: Woah, read the next post and E-Nano and EV2 together for $299?? Is that still in effect?? That would practically FORCE me to get two birds stoned at once!

Still before midnight out here on the West Coast! Epicvape is out of Santa Ana CA. Go for it!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT

I missed it as well!
It's 11:15PM and the deal is all ready gone!

Snooze you Lose you know Da rules!

Maybe in a few months?
Seem to be well designed!

ataxian,

vape4life

Banned for life
Huh? Still shows $175 on the website.

You know mate... There really aren't any difficult decisions if you don't mind the plug in a log and comparing it with a Solo or any other portable would be unfair! ;) A modern log like the E-Nano, Hot Pod or the Hi is just leaps and bounds better at extracting vapour and I really doubt you will take the Solo out for a hit again except for sentimental reasons... They do offer cleaner taste, bigger and effortless clouds if you need so, more efficient than the Solo for the same amount of effort and much more enjoyable sessions in general! Your vaping life will never be the same again! At least that happened with me... :2c:

Great points, and I agree....perhaps I should have substituted Cloud instead of Solo... but i didn't, because of what kingofnull said ;) Obviously if he's saying the Solo is a close second and tastes near as good, it's gotta mean something.

EDIT: Fack, missed out on the sale :( The website has been changed, they must run off of EST or something out in Cali lol Ah well, and I couldn't find a valid FC discount either so i'll put the brakes on and let Andy catch up on all those outstanding ENanos and maybe by then there may be some other kind of good promotion. The price point at $175 with the free glass upgrade was the sweet spot for me. Not too bummed about not getting the $299 package with the EV2 for reasons alreay discussed.

vape4life,

toros23

Sold! Ordered the walnut E-nano. Better late than never...LOL! This will be my first plugin. Some experience with a friend's VB and lots with my LB. Can't wait to try this one based on the reviews here. I was looking for something that is semi incognito, quick to temp, very efficient, and made in USA. Pretty sure I found what I was looking for!

If you are coming from an LB then you are in for a real treat. Will be interested to see what you have to say after you get your E-Nano since I was in similar situation when I tried my first log vape.

toros23,
Reactions: Heat
Top Bottom