BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I have, and it is fun but can get a bit messy in the glass. Easier, and almost as good, is if you take your sifted kief and sprinkle a bit on top of a small ground load. The load will usually go longer, with the first few hits being amazing!

Plenty of other ways to go about it, though.

I keep my ground herb in a small jelly jar and it builds up some kief in the bottom. I like to hold the gong to my mouth, then stick the bowl end in the jar and just suck up a load.
Now that you mention that, I have purposely sucked up some kief along with flower when filling my gong. I get some great hits, but don't notice a distinctive hash flavor.

Does the flavor of kief change when you compress it into hash?

** Sorry for the double post. Stupid laptop (or stupid me).

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: Vaponly

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
So true. Respect!~
I cleaned all my glass I use.

I have this one ASH COLLECTOR I just love so much!
No way to photo this set up unless it sparkles.

JHOOK's (no worries) I have more than normal. (SHERLOCK'S)
ASH COLLECTOR'S I have plenty however one is picked out as my favorite!

In CALIFORNIA it was 420 a while ago however GSC will relax you beyond measure!

The NANO is really medicating!

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
LMFAO :rofl:

::Long Story Alert::

I've always known that the E-Nano is SLOW to change temperature, that's the downside of a log vaporizer - the wood needs time to adjust ("acclimate")

Recently I've been on a mild t-break (no E-Nano sessions, limiting myself to 0.1g per day through a vapcap). So my Nano has been running at 4.5 with my favorite Piranha Plant aromatherapy cup sitting on top. Tonight I decided to treat myself to a session (been a good day for several reasons so why not!)

So I cranked the vape up to 10 for preheating and started checking my email and store...... then I started my session (0.1g in an 18mm GonG on top my OG D020 bubbler). Vaped, stirred, rinse repeat several times while browsing the internet.

About 20 minutes later

Raisins_Face.jpg

THE TEMP IS STILL SET TO 10!!!

I look down at my stem, and notice my ABV is BLACK. I'm blazed (perfect [10]), and I didn't combust! :rockon: :smug:

Fully preheated, I would have combusted on the first rip. I'm really amazed I somehow did not combust! Especially considering that my nano was partially preheated (running at 4.5 for days before I cranked it up). Thankfully, this vape is slow to change temps and I didn't combust. I *really* wasn't in the mood to clean a bunch of glass :buzz:

TL/DR - Log Vapes are SLOW to heatup and cool down - find your favorite temp on the dial and STAY there!

507E

Im thinking about getting an aromatherapy cup for my nano of epic vapes site. Are there any other aromatherapy cups that fit the nano I should take a look at.

Thanks

LiquidVape

getting one in the mail delivered to Montreal (soon? ;D), hoping for no customs fees (had some on my last vape ordered from the states) and finally looking forward to using this beast; been holding out because i have a Solo and a FM mini which have the the job greatly until now, and i had little incentive to add more gear to my vaping experience. Lets just say the 4/20 sale was good enough to make a more impulsive type of buy. But got a feeling i will most likely regret not getting one earlier (especially with the CAD having been way better a year ago..) ;)

getting the premium walnut nano, with an adjustable 14mm gong.

i went 'cheap' on my purchase and didn't get extra stems/gongs, so wondering if it's worth getting extra glass then the standard stem and adjst gong?
Is there a performance/herb capacity difference between the adjustable/fixed gongs/stems ?

And thanks @ACE OF VAPE and his team for the quick processing

Last edited:

beiberhole69

Sexual Maven
i went 'cheap' on my purchase and didn't get extra stems/gongs, so wondering if it's worth getting extra glass then the standard stem and adjst gong?
Is there a performance/herb capacity difference between the adjustable/fixed gongs/stems ?

You should be fine with just the gong, especially if you plan on using it through glass/water most of the time. The adjustable stems don't have a glass stopper, so you can position the screen wherever you want. I hear the fixed ones are good for concentrates as it adds a bit of conduction heat with the fixed glass bowl part.

justvapin

Enthusiastic Cannabis Consumer
Well, my first post here.......I got my first nano over the weekend....what a joy. I love this thing. Took the day off Monday just so I could enjoy it some more. As a matter of fact, I ordered a second one.....just for back up. I wanted an extra cord and figured what the hell, I'll just get one for upstairs and one for downstairs! I am also very interested in an EVO (and a Firefly2), and it is taking all my restraint not to order one right now. You'd think I could be happy, but no........anybody have an opinion on which they like better, Nano or Evo?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Well, my first post here.......I got my first nano over the weekend....what a joy. I love this thing. Took the day off Monday just so I could enjoy it some more. As a matter of fact, I ordered a second one.....just for back up. I wanted an extra cord and figured what the hell, I'll just get one for upstairs and one for downstairs! I am also very interested in an EVO (and a Firefly2), and it is taking all my restraint not to order one right now. You'd think I could be happy, but no........anybody have an opinion on which they like better, Nano or Evo?
I have both and there used differently for me.
My FIREFLY 1 died?
I might get a FIREFLY 2?
Never buy ELECTRONIC'S on FLEA BAY!

Reading and study I use a SOLO or NANO.
The NANO milks a water piece very well.

The EVO I use before bed just before sleeping.
EVO is more powerful. (during the day I like to function)

The NANO I'M very glad to have.
The SOLO I'M very glad to have.
The EVO I"M very glad to have.
The "Q" I'M very glad to have.
The LOTUS I'M very glad to have.
The V2 I'M glad to have.
The DA BUDDHA I'M glad to have.
The WAX PENS I'M glad to have.

My papers I miss however joints taste so bad.

NANO session time!
FLAVOR/EFFECT/MILK = CIVILIZED

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
I have both and there used differently for me.

Reading and study I use a SOLO or NANO.
The NANO milks a water piece very well.

The EVO I use before bed just before sleeping.
EVO is more powerful. (during the day I like to function)

The NANO I'M very glad to have.
The SOLO I'M very glad to have.
The EVO I"M very glad to have.
The "Q" I'M very glad to have.
The LOTUS I'M very glad to have.
The V2 I'M glad to have.
The DA BUDDHA I'M glad to have.
The WAX PENS I'M glad to have.

My papers I miss however joints taste so bad.

NANO session time!
FLAVOR/EFFECT/MILK = CIVILIZED
Now THERE"S your answer - a complete college course in one post from the vape Zen Master!

Last edited:

Snappo

Caveat Emptor - "A Billion People Can Be Wrong!"
Accessory Maker
@Snappo 420 just hit the WEST COAST

Did you respect 420 when it was your turn?

My wife poured me a glass of OLD VINE however DUTCH TREAT in a WATER PIPE with a NANO?

420 LIVES
I have always shown my respect for 420 by extending my heartfelt appreciation for my FC friends and family with an Exotic Woods 420 sale each year, and of course also with sincerest gratitude for our great vape vendors like Andy of Epicvape E-Nano fame. One has only to view the great many pages from this thread to know that Epicvape is a winner in every way! You also, @ataxian, honor the 420 tradition 365 days a year by sharing your wealth of knowledge and experience so generously!!! Great respect and a huge debt of gratitude is owed to you as well!

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I keep my ground herb in a small jelly jar and it builds up some kief in the bottom. I like to hold the gong to my mouth, then stick the bowl end in the jar and just suck up a load.
Now that you mention that, I have purposely sucked up some kief along with flower when filling my gong. I get some great hits, but don't notice a distinctive hash flavor.

Does the flavor of kief change when you compress it into hash?

** Sorry for the double post. Stupid laptop (or stupid me).

No, it doesn't. But there are many different ways to make hash and some impart different flavors. If you use a little kief compressor, it will taste just the same.

BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
Just got my baby back after some warranty work. So happy to be on the new style of cord. They really cleaned up this daily driver to perfection.

Rh99Uil.jpg

arng1Lc.jpg
She is a real honey. Very nice and sleek!

I love the way that nanos have the smooth curve at the top. Like the cowling of a jet engine.

Congrats to the latest new nano owners. It will become your daily driver, just wait and see. :rockon:

I'm about to hit a mix of Cheese and God Bud. I like to blend my herbs to my choosing.

Thanks for the info above @flotntoke. I miss me some hash!

nano + bubbler + indica = one mellow :goat:

Last edited:

Delta3DStudios

Accessory Maker
Im thinking about getting an aromatherapy cup for my nano of epic vapes site. Are there any other aromatherapy cups that fit the nano I should take a look at.

Thanks

You can always order a custom cup - here's my favorite Piranha Plant cup by our talented @VaPeD&CoNfUsEd

G3ZyQkJ.jpg

I've got her running at 4.5 on the dial with this cup, and just a pinch of scented wax

Top Bottom