BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
Thank you, Linda for having the patience and kindness to put up with an old and dumb former Sailor. They do a disconnect between our brains and fingers/mouths in bootcamp. No, really... its the truth. My 21 y/o son, he's in the Navy and he says just as many dumbass things, as I do!

:suspicious:

Never mind...

Please, I hope you can give us/myself a second chance and redemption for web forums. This is not GC. I have a membership there, purely for self-promotion. This is the place I come, to be with people, that actually give a @#$%.

P.S. LOL! I just noticed your avatar. Our Pit, Scooby, would be in Heaven.

BigDaddyVapor,
Reactions: Hoops

weedandbombs

Vape Queen! :D
BTW Andrew promised me an EpicVape back in September and I never saw it. :/ I keep having that issue with pretty much anyone who has asked me to review a vaporizer over the last six months or so. It's starting to depress me!

weedandbombs,

max

Out to lunch
BTW Andrew promised me an EpicVape back in September and I never saw it. :/ I keep having that issue with pretty much anyone who has asked me to review a vaporizer over the last six months or so. It's starting to depress me!
Don't let it get to you Linda. I'm sure it's nothing personal. And feel free to post away here. As long as you go by our rules you won't have any problems. If you do, just let us know, and we'll get things (or the appropriate poster) straightened out. ;)

BigDaddyVapor

@BigDogJunction
(or the appropriate member)

He_Did_It01_zpsd4bcc64c.jpg

:uhh: Uhm... wait...

He_Did_It02_zps0681de62.jpg

Dr. Plutonious

Hey guys, I did a quick search of this forum and didn't see too munch info (probably because people are just getting their E-Nano's now).

For those who have received one, what would you say is the E-Nano's best feature in comparison to other log vapes (or vapes in general).

Dr. Plutonious,

green2brown

Hey guys, I did a quick search of this forum and didn't see too munch info (probably because people are just getting their E-Nano's now).

For those who have received one, what would you say is the E-Nano's best feature in comparison to other log vapes (or vapes in general).

Temp control, without a doubt. I usually use up to 5 1/2 on the dial during the day and up to 7 1/2 at night. The higher temps work great for concentrates as well. I've been using quite a bit of full melt with my Nano and it lasts forever.

Dr. Plutonious

Huh. This is interesting. The only issue I've ever had with logs is sometimes they lack power to really get the thick vapour hits. I love everything else about logs though so this may be perfect.

Dr. Plutonious,

green2brown

The only other log I've used is the UD, but the Nano blows it out of the water IMO. I can't imagine any other log vape being better. After the VXC I'd rank the Nano as the clearcut #2 for desktops in my book.

Temp control, without a doubt. I usually use up to 5 1/2 on the dial during the day and up to 7 1/2 at night. The higher temps work great for concentrates as well. I've been using quite a bit of full melt with my Nano and it lasts forever.
I agree. Temperature control and standard 120 A/C are my favourite features.
Does the Nano produce higher temps than over Log vapes because of the dial?
It produces more varied temps out of the box than other log vapes.

Your Highness

Cannasseur
I for one have no confidence in the Cust Service that I have gotten and from what I have read. I am trying to give Andy the benefit of the doubt but I feel I need to post now. Its been 2 months since I ordered with no updates except what was posted here in the forums and no vape. I still decided to wait it out but frankly I have decided to move on at this point. I am eagerly waiting for a reply to my emails and a refund of my money as I was promised that this would be taken care of on Monday and it is now Thursday. Good luck to all of you still waiting....

Your Highness,

toros23

The only other log I've used is the UD, but the Nano blows it out of the water IMO. I can't imagine any other log vape being better. After the VXC I'd rank the Nano as the clearcut #2 for desktops in my book.

Not to take anything away from the nano, but I have a nano, a couple UDs and a HI, I don't think any of them blows the other out of the water. They all have different characteristics but I can get huge clouds out of any of them with the proper grind/load/technique. If you are not using a VVPS then I can see how someone might think this is the case.

CentiZen

Evil Genius in Training
Accessory Maker
though I should say, I think ACE OF VAPES needs to apologize as well for his comment... *ahem*

Really? I don't think he meant his comment as a double entendre, perhaps he just chose his words wrong. Unless I missed something way back.

CentiZen,

NEVERnotWORKING

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA!
Not to take anything away from the nano, but I have a nano, a couple UDs and a HI, I don't think any of them blows the other out of the water. They all have different characteristics but I can get huge clouds out of any of them with the proper grind/load/technique. If you are not using a VVPS then I can see how someone might think this is the case.

THIS.

It seems like many FCers love to use the word "best" when comparing different vapes - but potential buyers should be aware that every opinion is subjective. Speaking objectively here - each log vape offer very comparable performance with somewhat different set of features.

Just my :2c:.

green2brown

Yes, you can use a VVPS on any log and get variable temp. But the Nano comes stock with temp control and that's one of it's biggest, if not the biggest, selling points. So as far as making a single vape purchase ready to go on arrival, I think it's safe to say that the Nano is better than the UD. Sure, though, with mods and extras you can make several vapes just as good as the next one.

NEVERnotWORKING

HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA!

Yes, you can use a VVPS on any log and get variable temp. But the Nano comes stock with temp control and that's one of it's biggest, if not the biggest, selling points. So as far as making a single vape purchase ready to go on arrival, I think its safe to say that the Nano is better than the UD. Sure, though, with mods and extras you can make several vapes just as good as the next one.

I'm not denying the nano is an amazing log vape. What i'm saying is that your suggestions is based upon very subjective reasoning. It's fine that you think a built-in vvps is worth its weight in gold, but honestly different consumers have different needs. I'm just suggesting you stay away from the words emphasized in the quotations.

NEVERnotWORKING,

max

Out to lunch
Huh. This is interesting. The only issue I've ever had with logs is sometimes they lack power to really get the thick vapour hits. I love everything else about logs though so this may be perfect.
"lack power" is not the best way to put it. Every vape gets the 'power' it requires to operate the way it was designed. As for "thick" hits, around here we usually use the term to refer to hits that are dense, as in a high vapor to air ratio. With a restricted air flow due to a small bowl and a short, narrow vapor path, log vapes like the extinct Purple Days and Aromazap do provide thick, vapor dense hits. They're just not big hits. What you probably mean by "thick vapour hits" is high temp vapor, which is thick and harsh. That kind of hit is now available with some models. The Aromazap (CRZ) was available at the end of its run with an optional variable voltage supply (I use the Hildbrandt Spartan). With Alan's HI (Heat Island), you can get the VV supply in analog form, and the in-line analog dial control on the Nano is the easiest/simplest to use. The Nano's optional all glass wand (the way to go IMO), even with an added 3/8" screen (also the way to go with this piece IMO), allows for much bigger hits than the older and narrower tubes designed for the older log designs. So even though the hits are less dense, due to the free flowing air path, you can fill your lungs with more vapor, in one long hit, and at the temp you choose. The hits can approach those you get with a full sized whip model.

Log vapes are evolving. Variable temp. Wider, free flowing vapor paths. With the Nano you can still take small, dosing hits and stretch your herb supply, but you can also satisfy the craving for those big hits, and get where you want to be in a very short amount of time.

ACE OF VAPE

Vape outside the box
Manufacturer
Not to mention the fact they pretty much all use the same internal parts, perhaps different heatport shapes and voltages but that's about it.
The E-nano is only similar in form factor and stem style. It has completely different heating element. The Nano uses a 120v ceramic cartridge. All other 'log vapes' use a 12v resistor.

green2brown

I'm not denying the nano is an amazing log vape. What i'm saying is that your suggestions is based upon very subjective reasoning. It's fine that you think a built-in vvps is worth its weight in gold, but honestly different consumers have different needs. I'm just suggesting you stay away from the words emphasized in the quotations.

You do realize the things you quoted state "in my opinion" and "I think," right? That right there shows pretty blatantly that these are my opinions and not facts. Too many people on this forum struggle to notice grammatical cues.

Top Bottom