llamaman001

Now that Ive got a day off Ill be giving this thing a test drive all day. Hope to have a nice review and some really nice milk shots for yall by tonight. So far I will say this thing is tiny little ass kicker and probably one of the most efficient vapes Ive used. If your on the fence about buying one hopefully my review will bring you to the better side ;)

1_gr8_underdog

Trapped in the Astral Planes Back from the dead
3pfNkLZ.jpg
cjSeiUf.jpg

I am very impressed. It looks amazing! Tried to get a good pic of the color. I really like the quaility of vapor this produces. More testing tomorrow, but I can tell already I love it. Thanks everybody for helping me decide. :tup:

Last edited:

llamaman001

I love this little unit. I have a lot of fun using it and am still learning how to best utilize it but so far it beats all my vapes. I havent touched my cloud since I got it either...for right now with the amount Im using and effects Im getting I dont really see the need to. If I could choose one vaporizer to be stuck with it would without a single doubt, be the E-nano. Im still not done with my review but I thought Id give a couple different shots. These are different load sizes but vary from 0.05 to 0.1.

7.5 on the heat dial
20131121_230723.jpg

8 On the heat dial
20131121_231013.jpg

8.5 on the heat dial
20131121_231733.jpg

7.5 on the dial
20131121_232124.jpg

llamaman001

ataxian I use 14mm and I consider it to be "powerful" enough. It gets good airflow and produces massive hits for me. If your on the fence at all about an e-nano just go for it. I promise you, you wont regret it at all. I absolutely love mine and IMO its the best vape Ive used.

The absolute best description that I can give the e-nano is that its a mini hand held cloud, thats ready in 2 min, takes less product, and is more efficient.

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
ataxian I use 14mm and I consider it to be "powerful" enough. It gets good airflow and produces massive hits for me. If your on the fence at all about an e-nano just go for it. I promise you, you wont regret it at all. I absolutely love mine and IMO its the best vape Ive used.

The absolute best description that I can give the e-nano is that its a mini hand held cloud, that's ready in 2 min, takes less product, and is more efficient.
The NANO is my first LOG VAPORIZER and the flavor profile is absolutely divine!
All my water tools are 18mm.
I tried a PNWT 14mm and I thought my water set ups are much nicer.
Trying to figure out why?
People really like this thing however the NANO DRY is even better than with the PNWT?

Or is it just me?
Freaking me out!
I hate to give a bad rap on something that could just be me?

This medicates!

$11 SHERLOCK and a $12 ASH COLLECTOR works better?

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I have been using Vapir NO2 screens with the glass stem with a pinch. No more screen flipping when stirring.
I don't know if what I do is right or wrong however I load whole flower nuggets into the NANO GonG.
The FLAVOR is kind of ridicules?
CANNABIS taste this good?
In a NANO I guess it does!

Some vaporizers I grind!
The NANO I've done both ways and whole seems to work fine!

llamaman001

Ataxian got that right. if I want full flavor I pack a whole nug and dont mess with it at all besides stuffing it down the tube. Taste is better than anything ive tried, including the vapolution 2.0

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Ataxian got that right. if I want full flavor I pack a whole nug and dont mess with it at all besides stuffing it down the tube. Taste is better than anything ive tried, including the vapolution 2.0
My NANO, VAPOLUTION 2, SOLO so far are my most powerful FAVOR achievers!

NANO with WATER!

ataxian,
Reactions: Seren

Vapodudule

Oh boy,

The E-nano became my only used vape at home. Just insane flavor, extraction power, ease to use... He is now kind of pet that i come regularly pet by a warm grab.

First I had my Lotus period where i discovered the heavy vapor, but i lost kind of the mojo for the lighter move by now. I then switched to my hammer period where pure convection reigns. the hammer is noisy.

E-nano is heaven.

Dry on a medium glass piece. :whip::worms::mmmm:

GG @ACE OF VAPE :cheers:

Gobrian

I'm thinking about getting a nano
Could somebody please compare it to the solo in terms on vapor production and draw speed/resistance? (I hate that about the solo)

Gobrian,

lazylathe

Almost there...
Could somebody please compare it to the solo in terms on vapor production and draw speed/resistance? (I hate that about the solo)

Totally different to the Solo.
You can adjust draw speed on any vape by how you pack the load.
Too tight and it is hard to draw. I find this to be very true with my Solo.
As for vapour production, it is a beast!!
Turn it on and give it a good 15 minutes to heat up and your first draw is very rewarding!
From there on it is something you always want to hit!

I still come back to my nano at least once a night!
Can;t beat this little heavy hitter!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I love the SOLO.
In fact I have one of each color.
If I have a moment of time I reach for the NANO.
The flavor is OK on the SOLO.
FLAVOR CITY for the NANO!
Nice clean lines and very practical.
Nice LOG VAPORIZER for your quiver.

I have other vaporizers that work great.
Now the NANO is a flavor machine.
Pairs with water very well!

I think the price is fair compared with other vaporizers!

llamaman001

The nano is like a suped up version of the SOLO. Better airflow, more choices when it comes to "stems", better flavor, and better temperature control. I would be willing to market for this vaporizer it is so good. I instantly fell in love with mine and I LOVED my SOLO. I promise you wont be disappointed brother, hope on over to the nano side!

Top Bottom