SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
Went with some Jack Frost on my first night with the Nano set at 6.5.:razz:

:mmmm: Burllllllll

p6OWWKj.jpg

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I was rolling with Pink Cookies last night. Mostly was using a portable (MVT), which was nice, convenient and pretty damned flavorful (or so I thought). Got home and did a few loads through nano on J-Hook. Not even close! Almost as much flavor on nano in 3rd weak roasted hit as first in portable, and the first 2 were absolutely sublime! And, many bingo hits with little or no effort. Tough to beat a nano for flavor and affect!

AJS

Calm Consistency
I was rolling with Pink Cookies last night. Mostly was using a portable (MVT), which was nice, convenient and pretty damned flavorful (or so I thought). Got home and did a few loads through nano on J-Hook. Not even close! Almost as much flavor on nano in 3rd weak roasted hit as first in portable, and the first 2 were absolutely sublime! And, many bingo hits with little or no effort. Tough to beat a nano for flavor and affect!
I would always think my vapes were strong and flavorful until I went back to the Nano. That shit will make your mouth water. The effects? Oh god it's so heavy. It would make me dizzy if I overdid it. I really don't understand how the flavor is so good.

Vapor_Eyes

taste buds
I couldn't agree more about the flavor. The E-Nano is still my best vape when it comes to flavor, it is so pure. You taste nothing but your material. It's also remarkable how good the flavor is at higher temps. It doesn't last as long as it does at lower temps but it is still very pure and tasty.

I never get that burnt popcorn taste with my nano either, even at high temps. Perhaps if I went even higher I could taste "popcorn" but I don't encounter it even with a thorough dark brown extraction at temps in the 7 range. Once the terps are gone I get a more bland, herbal flavor, but never popcorn.

Baron23

Love my Nano.:love: My temp is at 6.0. I'm using some Blue Cookies tonight. Hey Nano owner's what's in your Enano tonight?;pd;
Happy Times!:leaf:
Hi Carol - Blue Dream with some Kimbo Kush in the Source Orb 4 for the extra kick. As I have gone on about too many times, I vape primarily for neuropathic pain and mostly at night before going to bed so I can get some sleep. Not high = no sleep ever.

What I love about my Nano is I can leave it plugged in at night and when I wake at 2 am in pain, I can vape a quick .05-.07 g in the nano and head back to bed. My GH also fills this niche but its really hard to argue against the simplicity and effectiveness of a log vape and my Enano and Epic have been very good to me so far.

I would recommend an Enano to anyone.

AJS

Calm Consistency
My first vape was mflb ...for about 3 years. Thought that was the king of vapes. I tried my friends Nano after those 3 years .... holy ..... shit. It ruined me. Bought one that summer and never smoked again.

I need another Nano ... I miss mine immensely. It's the only vape that I've missed this much.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Love my Nano.:love: My temp is at 6.0. I'm using some Blue Cookies tonight. Hey Nano owner's what's in your Enano tonight?;pd;
Happy Times!:leaf:
BLUE COOKIES?
Your way ahead of me!
I never have tried that strain?

Is it a good one?

I miss my NANO so much!

Soon life will be worth living.
@SloJimFizz JACK FROST is great strain for AUTO-AUTOIMMUNE issues!
I like the taste!

Last edited:

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
@ataxian you would love Blue Cookies especially in the Enano. :love:
It's Blueberry Indica and Girl Scout Cookies. There's a faint taste of Blueberry undertones in the vapor flavor and smooth. Anyway the batch that I have. I know different batches can be different.

I will look for it?
I have GIRL SCOUT COOKIES; SOUR DIESEL laced in KEIF; LUKE SKYWALKER (sleeper strain)
Lots of ROSIN (replaced shatter)
No solvents?

EJUICE (unicorn milk) 0 nicotine + KEIF + ROSIN = CIVILIZED

NANO = LIFE SUPPORT

Vitolo

Vaporist
Blueberry Indica and Girl Scout Cookies
While I do not have "Blue Cookies", I do have both Blueberry Indica and Girl Scout Cookies.
In honor of your post I just mixed 50% GSC with 50% Blueberry Indica, and have blended them well.
I know it is not the same as the phenotype that was developed, but I have a feeling the two will come close.
The mix is in the Nano stem now!

EDIT: (later)
:ko:

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Went deep into the well and pulled out a sweet bud of Mango I have been saving. :love:
The ;pd; really let's the flavor through. Love setting it up, leaving it on and just hitting it now and then when the mood strikes.

nano flavor still unsurpassed IMO! Going to have to look for some Blue Cookies (or try @Vitolo 's special blend), but right now Pink Cookies is the favorite here at the ranch. Super tasty in every vape I've tried it in (tastes like shortbread cookies with cherry frosting with an earthy almost piney bite), but nano brings it out more than any. Almost tastes too good, as the first hit or two takes a few minutes to drop you into a nice indica type buzz, and has come on while I'm busy hitting that second load (and often a 3rd!). I find most stellar flavor profiles by dropping the heat a little and going through the j-hook. With this particular strain I've been doing this, then putting the ABV aside to throw in another vape at higher temp mixing it with a bit of kush (have a few I'm playing with now) for no pain and a nice surf on the sofa.

Be careful if you leave your nano sitting in plain sight. I'm usually fine if in a separate room or she is sitting behind me or something. But if I can see her from computer (where I do much of my paid work), I swear she winks that little blue light at me and whispers "vape me", if I don't touch her for a while. I have to put her out of sight or I get way behind on my daily task list. And, it's just her. I can have other vapes, whatever glass, my grinder, even containers of sick strains right on my desk with no problem other than a little bit of temptation. Not so with nano! Think I even heard her whispering at the dog the other day to try to get him to make me come and see her while I had her hidden under the table. Can't speak for everyone's, but Amy (my amboyna burl) is quite the temptress. ;)

ArthurJ

I'm nearing my one-year anniversary with enano, fathers day weekend last year, a nice reference point. I've been enjoying some of my other vapes lately but I always come back to nano. I like to take a few hits dry through my j-hook then give it a stir and break up the nugs and finish it off through water. Tonight I'm mixing some OG Kush with some Sour Diesel with a splash of kief. Like the man says, CIVILIZED.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Cuvee in the nano tonight. Nice indica buzz - not over the top, just groovy. Flavor is unreal though... Chocolate & cherries come through strong on this batch - especially in the nano. F'n YUMMY!

Don't know why I'm on the sweeter strains these days - both cherry no less. Kind of just worked out like that. You'd think it would keep my sweet tooth at bay. Not quite... both this and the Pink Cookies bring on a craving for vanilla milkshakes like you wouldn't believe! Glad the smoothie blender that gives me a healthy liquid breakfast works just as well for decadent treats at night!

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
I'm nearing my one-year anniversary with enano, fathers day weekend last year, a nice reference point. I've been enjoying some of my other vapes lately but I always come back to nano. I like to take a few hits dry through my j-hook then give it a stir and break up the nugs and finish it off through water. Tonight I'm mixing some OG Kush with some Sour Diesel with a splash of kief. Like the man says, CIVILIZED.
@ArthurJ I had some LUKE SKYWALKER OG that was a batch to remember!

When I get my NANO back from EPIC I'm using it!

FLAVOR = NANO
EFFECT = NANO
MEDICATION = EPIC

THESE COLAS were grown CIVILIZED

BT Bean

Bredda Gravalicious
I just had some intense Trainwreck in the Nano. Tasty and powerful.

To add to the discussion on flavor from a page or so ago, I find the nano never gets that burnt oatmeal taste. The first hit is always the best, but the flavor doesn’t seem to degrade, it just diminishes. So where the first hit on a stem is Terpene City, USA, the last hit will be a faint mist with a hint of terpene. The Nano through a dry D020-d is my little bit of heaven.
:love:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Surfing the nano waves tonight for a bit. I have some GrapeApe, the little popcorn buds. The little buds are cheaper.:buzz:

Love all the grapy shit, too! Had to get off the cherry kick for at least a night, and had some purple platinum in. Funny how close our choices come sometimes from all the way across the country! Nice dopey buzz that kills any pain - physical or mental. Supposed to be one of those indicas that allows you to stay "focused", but not the case with any of the batches I've tried. At least it doesn't have me craving a milkshake! Though must admit munchies still prevalent. PB&J with some crunchy cheetos sure did the trick. Healthier than the vanilla shake? Who the F knows? Try not to think about such things when this medicated.

Ya know @CarolKing , I think those little popcorn buds can be just as good if not better as long as they're dense. Wayyyy back in the last century I'd have access to whole plants. Sure, the big colas were nice to show off at parties or to friends, but always thought the tight little nugs from the lower branches that usually took a couple more weeks to mature were as good if not better than everything but the best tops. Always saved them for myself as others would always gripe about them, and choose airier crap on larger buds from mid-plant. Can't believe they're actually cheaper out there in the land of the legal. Being the cheap ass I am, and still having a pretty discerning eye, this is probably mostly what I'd be buying.

Did I happen to mention the PP makes me even chattier than usual? Guess I don't really have to! :rofl:

I just had some intense Trainwreck in the Nano. Tasty and powerful.

To add to the discussion on flavor from a page or so ago, I find the nano never gets that burnt oatmeal taste. The first hit is always the best, but the flavor doesn’t seem to degrade, it just diminishes. So where the first hit on a stem is Terpene City, USA, the last hit will be a faint mist with a hint of terpene. The Nano through a dry D020-d is my little bit of heaven.
:love:

You know it! Whatever else anyone says about nano, it's still king of flavor in my book.

You lucky dog! Have never come across straight trainwreck, though have truly enjoyed the blends with it I've had (pineapple TW & Ghost TW both excellent. Think that's it on my list).

Did you happen to pick up a j-hook yet, Mr. Bean? Guess a dry little D020 is pretty close (will have to try mine and compare), but sitting back hitting out of a nice phat j-hook under a carbed GonG is just so damned.... how would you say... CIVILIZED!!! :D Almost feel like Sherlock Holmes without the hat, or Gandalf without the beard. Been doing a lot more nano/j-hook lately as heavier hitters (with not quite same flavor preservation) have been on the bubblers.

Must be time for bed. Hitting more wrong keys than right ones and beating the hell of of backspace. Damned Purple Platinum!!! "Focused" my ass! Don't believe everything you read, kids. Especially if it's on leafly.com.

ataxian

PALE BLUE DOT
Love all the grapy shit, too! Had to get off the cherry kick for at least a night, and had some purple platinum in. Funny how close our choices come sometimes from all the way across the country! Nice dopey buzz that kills any pain - physical or mental. Supposed to be one of those indicas that allows you to stay "focused", but not the case with any of the batches I've tried. At least it doesn't have me craving a milkshake! Though must admit munchies still prevalent. PB&J with some crunchy cheetos sure did the trick. Healthier than the vanilla shake? Who the F knows? Try not to think about such things when this medicated.

Ya know @CarolKing , I think those little popcorn buds can be just as good if not better as long as they're dense. Wayyyy back in the last century I'd have access to whole plants. Sure, the big colas were nice to show off at parties or to friends, but always thought the tight little nugs from the lower branches that usually took a couple more weeks to mature were as good if not better than everything but the best tops. Always saved them for myself as others would always gripe about them, and choose airier crap on larger buds from mid-plant. Can't believe they're actually cheaper out there in the land of the legal. Being the cheap ass I am, and still having a pretty discerning eye, this is probably mostly what I'd be buying.

Did I happen to mention the PP makes me even chattier than usual? Guess I don't really have to! :rofl:

You know it! Whatever else anyone says about nano, it's still king of flavor in my book.

You lucky dog! Have never come across straight trainwreck, though have truly enjoyed the blends with it I've had (pineapple TW & Ghost TW both excellent. Think that's it on my list).

Did you happen to pick up a j-hook yet, Mr. Bean? Guess a dry little D020 is pretty close (will have to try mine and compare), but sitting back hitting out of a nice phat j-hook under a carbed GonG is just so damned.... how would you say... CIVILIZED!!! :D Almost feel like Sherlock Holmes without the hat, or Gandalf without the beard. Been doing a lot more nano/j-hook lately as heavier hitters (with not quite same flavor preservation) have been on the bubblers.

Must be time for bed. Hitting more wrong keys than right ones and beating the hell of of backspace. Damned Purple Platinum!!! "Focused" my ass! Don't believe everything you read, kids. Especially if it's on leafly.com.

@flotntoke you must be joking?
Small light lacking NUGS are sold cheap!
The CANNABIS MEDICINE is lower.
When $ is tight anything will do!
The saying of negative comments about COLAS?
When you have a HARVEST that's ready:
COLAS are the private reserve of CANNABIS!
(have you tried?)

COLAS are large for a reason. (most light)

Sorry that came from my thought's.
I had some HOME grown from a friend?
It SUCKED to give my A**H#LE OPINION

Having said that!
Freshly CURED CANNABIS grown with plenty of LIGHT.

Is PRIVATE RESERVE in a NANO! (NICE)

I'll try a be CIVILIZED!

SORRY I NOT AS MEAN AS I SOUND!

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
@flotntoke you must be joking?
Small light lacking NUGS are sold cheap!
The CANNABIS MEDICINE is lower.
When $ is tight anything will do!
The saying of negative comments about COLAS?
When you have a HARVEST that's ready:
COLAS are the private reserve of CANNABIS!
(have you tried?)

COLAS are large for a reason. (most light)

Sorry that came from my thought's.
I had some HOME grown from a friend?
It SUCKED to give my A**H#LE OPINION

Having said that!
Freshly CURED CANNABIS grown with plenty of LIGHT.

Is PRIVATE RESERVE in a NANO! (NICE)

I'll try a be CIVILIZED!

SORRY I NOT AS MEAN AS I SOUND!

We all know you're not mean @ataxian , and still love your style whether you mean it or not.

Think I was just too stoned to communicate properly last night. Colas THE BEST - always! Was trying to get at fact that many prefer larger bud strings on one branch even if "airier" and not as trich covered (from not as much light and less dew collection). IMO those dense little popcorn nugs from bottom branches or deep inside mature plants that are left for second harvest (couple weeks after first) are much better. Once they get the sunlight they've been craving for so long, they go into hyperdrive. From perspective of outdoor guerilla grows I've seen, anyway. Assume these are what are being sold at lower prices? I'd love that. All making me start thinking again about moving west.

Top Bottom